Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:03 pm
ok I know this a spam place and all but I have to say a few things.
1 if you have enough time to do this why not put that time and effort into something the who guild can do!?
2 You have way too much time on your hands.
3 ok by the time I got to 3 I forgot what it was....  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:36 pm
Moonlight Fox Spirit
1 if you have enough time to do this why not put that time and effort into something the who guild can do!?

I'm not barring anyone or anything, my OP states that anyone's welcome to drop in and post or talk with me or do whatever.
If you're talking, like, contests and stuff, I, unfortunately, don't have the means to run typical prizes and such.
If you mean discussion threads, I do make those when I have something I think I can talk about proficiently, but I don't cruise youtube or tumblr or anything like that like a lot of people do so I don't really have many topics or anything to post as a new thread.
And yes, I really DO have too much time on my hands; happens when you're a college dropout that still lives with your mum because you have debilitating social anxiety.
I'll never deny my utter lack of life.
For the most part I post in here because there's no one else about the guild to talk with.
I'm around all the time because I have nothing else to do, most of the others actually have lives unlike myself. ^^;
Anyway, this bolsters post count for the guild, so I like to think it's not entirely useless.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:43 pm
Queen Spazzy
Moonlight Fox Spirit

I'm not barring anyone or anything, my OP states that anyone's welcome to drop in and post or talk with me or do whatever.
If you're talking, like, contests and stuff, I, unfortunately, don't have the means to run typical prizes and such.
If you mean discussion threads, I do make those when I have something I think I can talk about proficiently, but I don't cruise youtube or tumblr or anything like that like a lot of people do so I don't really have many topics or anything to post as a new thread.
And yes, I really DO have too much time on my hands; happens when you're a college dropout that still lives with your mum because you have debilitating social anxiety.
For the most part I post in here because there's no one else about the guild to talk with.
I'm around all the time because I have nothing else to do, most of the others actually have lives unlike myself. ^^;
Anyway, this bolsters post count for the guild, so I like to think it's not entirely useless.
you took that for real lol. Like I said in my intro do not take half the stuff I say serious. if I had been I would not have posted it in a spam sub forum. also I know what that is like I myself am not a social person outside of the internet. (No joking on the social issue there.)  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:00 pm
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Queen Spazzy
Moonlight Fox Spirit

you took that for real lol. Like I said in my intro do not take half the stuff I say serious. if I had been I would not have posted it in a spam sub forum. also I know what that is like I myself am not a social person outside of the internet. (No joking on the social issue there.)

Whoops, my non-serious meter must be busted, haha~
I think most of us around here are at least some kind of socially awkward, so welcome to the family, yeah~? c:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:17 pm
Queen Spazzy
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Queen Spazzy
Moonlight Fox Spirit

Whoops, my non-serious meter must be busted, haha~
I think most of us around here are at least some kind of socially awkward, so welcome to the family, yeah~? c:
Well better then having no family I guess.  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games