Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:39 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin smirked. "Oh, yeah. I almost forgot you had a keyblade now..." He stood up and walked over to one of his shelves to pull a book down. "It depends on who you choose t' teach you. Of course, I'd be hard pressed to choose any of the teachers at our school, as resiliently violent as they are."
Ene rolled her eyes and set her controller back down. "Sooooo.... You're saying Da's a bad teacher?"
"No. I'm saying his teaching methods aren't really lax." Erin said, snapping the boo shut.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:26 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"actually they aren't that bad, I've seen more violent teachers, Jaster's mum for one. He was a good sparring teacher but I don't think I can learn anything new from him. Besides, I though it would be nice to be taught by mom or dad. I think Carter woulda wanted it that way. I mean, maybe I could learn from Carter even though he's asleep now."

She never liked saying the word dead, so she just pretends that dead people are merely sleeping.

"I do got his memories, im just not strong yet."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:33 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
After a long time of silence, Tsuyoi eventually decided to speak, "...Kuro, are you...all right now?" she said, looking down at Kuro as she continued to hold her.

Shinochi's ears twitched when they began to speak of how Liya would learn to use her keyblade. She shrugged, "It's totally up to you Liya, if you want your ma and pa to teach you, then ask them." She chuckled, fixing her scarf, "You need to learn to use your keyblade eventually, you can't just let it get dusty, right?" she said.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

She put her hand against Tsuyoi's shoulder and pulled away slowly. "Y-yeah... J-just a bad dream..." She sniffled and wiped her right eye.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:34 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya giggled then rubbed behind her head
"to be honest, im shy around mommy. Maybe cuz I don't know her too well yet. I don't wanna leave a bad impression..."

She seemed scared that she could leave a bad impression. She knew those only too well but it really wasn't her fault.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:23 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Ene grinned mischievously and snuck her arms around X to pull her in to an embrace from behind. "I'm sure Mum won't mind. Ya just gotta ask her."
Erin balanced the book on his palm by the spine. He held his other hand out. "An' I don't think there's anything wrong with me helpin' you out."

Kurona looked around then looked at Tsuyoi. "..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:30 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stared back at Kurona for awhile before a small smile grew on her face, "You don't need to say anything if it troubles you...just remember that I'm here to listen when needed." She then pet Kurona's head a few more times before she began to get up.

Shinochi nodded in agreement with Ene and Erin, "Yeah, it's not she'll say no, she ain't that much of a jerk...though, to me and Wakai, that's a different story." She then scratched the back of her head, "And yeah, you have Erin to train with you if needed, and maybe even me...well, if I'm around." she said, hinting that the time for her to head out would come soon.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

She touched below her eye. "Huh, why am I-?" Kurona looked around and continued in a childish tone. "Who're you? A-an' where's big brother?"
Kurona's memory had reset itself to when she was younger.

"H-huh?" Erin gasped.
Ene looked to him. "What's wrong?"
"I'm sure it's fine... Just... something feels off..." Erin said.

Somewhere far away, he grinned. "This'll be the best thing ever."
Ayami came in and smacked him in the back of his head. "Quit getting off on people's pain. Seriously, it's creepy."
Ow! I got it! Now, what's next?" He held his head.
"We need the rest of Enoch." Ayami said.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:32 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona and raised her eyebrow, "What? Kuro, what're you talking about...?" She stared at her for a few seconds as if seeing if she was joking...but she didn't look like she was, "...she's not joking." She looked around and scratched her cheek, thinking of how to respond, "Erm, well, I'm...a very good friend of your brother. Right now, he's at out doing something important and...left me to watch you until he comes back." she said before looking away, "Jaecen where are you...I need you right now..."

Shinochi's ears perked up as she tilted her head at Erin, and shrugged. She looked towards the window, her ears twitch, "Hmm..." she continued to stare out the window, as if in deep thought.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:06 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona pulled her legs up close and hugged them. "... He said he'd be right back..." Kurona pouted. It was an unusual sight to even see her do something like pouting.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:02 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya listened and smiled.
"yay! Good ideas! Mabye I should start out with this!" she dove back into Erin's closet and pulled out a wooden sword.
"so cool!"

Liya seemed easily impressed. However something caught her off guard. She was sensing something was wrong but she didn't know what or why.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:40 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi turned back to Kurona, "And he will, he'll return eventually. I'm sure he won't take too long...though he's done that before." she said, scratching her cheek and looking down. She then had an idea, "I know, how about we get Wakai to make you some treats to eat? Or...something." she wasn't sure if this Kurona even liked to eat treats.
Meanwhile, in the kitchen, "A-A-Achoo!" Wakai had sneezed while she was finishing cleaning the dishes and the sink. She whined a little, "Oh...I hope I'm not getting a cold...I hate being sick." she said as she continued to finish cleaning.

Shinochi looked at Liya as she took out a wooden sword from the closet. She then noticed that Liya was feeling something off as well, like Erin. Though, she didn't say anything, and just simply chuckled, "Hey, a wooden sword...I remember playing with one as a kid...sadly, I broke it when I took a hard swing at a tree." she said, laughing a little as her ears went down. She then stood up and walked over to Liya, petting her head, "I guess using a wooden sword is fine to train yourself how to use your keyblade...but remember, the keyblade has more weight to it so, maybe it's best to use your keyblade." she then shrugged, "But, it's up to you Liya, how you want to train is your decision." she said.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

She buried her head in her knees. "Why can't I see? Everything's black." Kurona whimpered. Why can't I see?"

Erin looked at the wooden sword. He didn't remember having that in his closet. Then again, this was an old house. It was probably someone else's. He shrugged and put the book back on the shelf. "Just as long as Ene doesn't get involved. Da said he doesn't want her involved with keyblade affairs."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at Kurona, and rubbed the back of her head, "Damn, that's right...she wasn't always blind..." she let out a sigh and sat back down on the bed. "Kuro...it's gonna take some time to explain...but, knowing how you were..erm, are, you probably wouldn't believe me." she looked at Kurona, "First things first...can you tell me how old you are?"

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:29 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona shivered. "I-I don't know... Eight, I think..." She wiped her face. "I-I just want my brother...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games