Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:47 pm
"you never asked" he grinned "and really you still havent" he raised an eyebrow, grinning cockily. he dived around her placing hsi board over hsi shoulders he rested his head agaisnt it. "not that im anxiose but tehy are expecting us, well at least me." he said turning around halfwaystill moving away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:36 pm
Rina smirked and fallowed after him. "alright then. whats your name? if you dont mind me asking" she said pokeing the back of his head lightly.  

IceFox BlackHeart

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:51 pm
"Demenic, but everyone calls me Dem" he winked at her chuckling as he walked. "so do you knwo what classes you got so far?" he perosnally hadnt been told anyhting, he wondered how this school year would work out. acutaully honsestly he didnt care.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:52 pm
Rina blushed lighlty and blew a small gust of wind at him. "i dont know anything so far really. i was going to go to the principals to get my classes but i met you first" she said shrugeing.  

IceFox BlackHeart

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:53 pm
Dem shrugged. "great, so were goin into enemy territory, not knowing what the hecks there or whats going on" he grumbled. "whole schools probably going to be at war" he paused. "ok so its ownt be all taht diffrent form regular highschool, but its only going to escalate with everyone having elements" he sighed, this was going to fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:03 pm
Rina tapped her finger on her chin and looked at the sky, then laughed. "guess your right. this will be the funnest highschool that ive gone to" she said opening the front doors for him.  

IceFox BlackHeart

darkkey12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:54 pm
"hey"dark said appearing behind rina and dem "i hear you're the new kids...... "not bad" he said looking up and down at rina"so what's your elements?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:44 pm
Name: Naye
Appearance:
User Image
Elements: Air/Ice Goddess  

candinaye

candinaye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Naye looked up at the large school and saw 2 guys and one girl talking. She could feel something familiar in the girl. Perhaps, she controls the same Element Naye does.

Good thing Air Elements are carefree and happy. But Ice can be hostile and manipulating.

"Better watch my back this time," she whispered to herself and walk toward the large school preparing for a new life and maybe new friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:58 am
dark disappeared then reappeared behind naye"a lot of new kids keep popin up like weeds"he said,he then walked in front of her"so what's your name and what are your elements,my name is dark and mine are dark and light."  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 pm
Whats up with all the questions,Naye thought feeling a little annoyed about the way he scared her. Calm down, he just asking some simple questions.

"Hi dark,uum, nice to meet you. So your Elements are dark and light huh?" She said smiling. "I am Naye and my Elements are..." she blew a freezing cold wind at him making the tips of his hair turn icy."..Wind and Ice."
She laughed inside, I hope he doesnt take that too personal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:28 pm
"not bad...not bad at all" dark said smiling"sorry if i frightened you, so have u got your shedule yet?"  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:46 pm
Naye laughed,"Its all right really. Actually i was on my way to get my schedule," she said looking back at the school," do you know where i can get it?"

she turned her icy blue eyes towards the boy and smiled. Maybe this school wont be as bad as it looks,she thought

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:52 pm
candinaye
Naye laughed,"Its all right really. Actually i was on my way to get my schedule," she said looking back at the school," do you know where i can get it?"

she turned her icy blue eyes towards the boy and smiled. Maybe this school wont be as bad as it looks,she thought

"yeah, u should be able to get it in the main office,here i'll take u there"dark said smiling.  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:17 pm
" Well arent you a gentleman?," Naye said mockingly and then smile,"yeah that'll be great, thanks so much." She starting walking along with Dark. Something about Dark told her she could trust him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games