Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

askjdniwnkajsndawiu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:24 pm
Alec entered the town. He walked around the town, keeping his hand on the sword in it's sheath around his waist. It was an ancient sword, which had been buried in so much dirt that it must have been buried thousands of years ago. Oddly however, there was not a spot of rust on it. I found it in the Tekigawa Shrine. The sword seemed slightly luminous, as if it was possesing an unknown power. He walked towards the castle gates, and used the side of his sword to rap loudly on them. Oddly enough, the gate swung open and I guess it must have been left open. I knocked on the wooden doors, and when they opened requested entry. When he questioned whether or not I was Alec, an evil grin spread across my face, reaviling the currently growing eyeteeth. I bared my fangs at him, and he let me in. It was then he noticed the large backpack resting on my shoulders, and the truck behind me with what I would need for my stay. I set up my office in my room, and tacked a sign on the outside of my door saying: demon hunter for hire. I left a set of contract papers on the desk, and put a pistol in the drawer. I leaned a shotgun against the wall, and submachineguns hung on racks. I placed grenades in my cabinet, along with an amulet I kept around my neck because it was believed to give strength to the holder of the holy sword of the Tekigawa Shrine.For the final touch, he put his demonic trophies on the wall and went to bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:13 am
(ive came and im ready for the high preast possission)  

monkpichu1

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:27 pm
Alexandra slowly sat up, her head pounding. She didn't remember anything that had just happend, only that someone had helped her. She remembered making a promise to him though. Her icy eyes scanned the area, spotting Blaze. She smiled and whistled for him softly. He came trotting over, nudging her head with his larger one. She slowly stood up, somewhat weak. She stretched a bit, checking Blaze over to see how bad he was hurt. He only had a few taken care of arrow wounds. She wondered how someone had gotten through Blaze's wild side to heal him... Wierd. She stood beside the large horse, jumping onto his back. She put her arm up into the are and whistled. Feeling weight landing on her arm she lowered it, kissing the now landed hawk on the beak. "Can't stay away, can't you?" She whispered, glad that the hawk and horse hadn't left her side. They were both wildish anyways. Blaze wouldn't let anyone but Alexandra come by his side unless she was there to calm him, and even if she was he'd usually rear up or something. The hawk had followed her home one night with a broken beak and starving. She had mended his beak and hand fed him until he was fine to be set free. Even after she set him free, he still followed her wherever she went.

She nudged the flanks of the horse, urging him to move. "Take me where you like." She whispered into his ear. The ear flicked and he nodded his head, whinning. He swung his head back and forth a bit, making funny noises. She chuckled a bit. "C'mon boy. Stop messing around." She patted his mane, nudging his sides harder this time. He walked forward, feeling her legs pressing against his bare side. The hawk flew off into the darkening air once again on the hunt. She yawned slightly, wondering if there was a forest or a clean alleyway by them that they could rest for the night in. She perferred a forest though. Blaze lurched forward, breaking into a gallop. She held onto his mane, pulling him back before he could get into his wild and speedy side. She hadn't ever known a horse that could go as fast as he could. She couldn't even stop him when he was going that fast. He was in his own world then, in the open fields and forests with his herd. She had gotten him when he was just a colt. Like the hawk, she had fixed his broken leg. Now he was fine and stayed by her side, protecting her from harm. Her icy blue eyes looked around, scanning down alleyways, ignoring the people around her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:20 pm

Caerwyn and the High Priest spoke of current events and tried to aviod the reason why they had assembled with small talk and specualtion of the Castle and complimented eachother's dress attire. But the time soon came for them to address the reason for Caerwyn's journey.

They went on over the sitation, information that they both possessed was shared and exchanged. They covered places, people, and events that had already occured and events that have not yet come to pass. Durring the gathering, both Caerwyn and the HHigh Priest were worried about what will become of the country, and what they could do themselves from the castle, being the closest to where the problem was.

Before they had fully finished from the confidential meeting, they endured an uneasy recess durring which they changed the subject to lighten their spirits.
Once back on subject, they set out the problem, examined the choices, and finally agreed on one decision. Sending for help would be out of the way and would not be time effective, so that was out. Rallying up the Castle and the nearby village would surly seal their deaths, so that was also not effective. The one decision they decided to go on was this:

A team of the castle's finest would be sent to extract key components to the crisis and imobalize the base of the enemy.
Hundreds of parchments were posted throughout the Castle and village requesting for the finest of warriors. Only the top entries would be selected.

And so the signups began. The High Priest and Caerwyn had only one day to choose a team, and then the team would have to embark on their journey. The quest to save the country from its predicted perel.  

The_Golden_Sage

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:00 am
Alexandra stretched a bit, bringing Blaze into a trot. The ride was smoother than any other horse. Blaze stretched his long legs, eager to start running in a nearby forest or open plains. She pulled back on his mane a bit, telling him not to do anything that'd hurt the people nearby. She whispered something into the hawks ear that only he could hear. The hawk soon took flight again, coming back a little while later with an apple in his talons. She smiled, taking the apple. "Thank you." She said, bitting into the juicy apple, slowing Blaze down to a walk. She passed a few familiar people, unknowing of how she could find them fimiliar. As she walked she began to see more and more posted signs requesting the finest warriors. She finally stopped infront of one of them, reading the poster. After reading it, she thought for a little while. She wasn't good at hand to hand combat but she was the best archer she knew of. She could hit a target from a ways away without missing. She looked to see were they'd be holding the get together and found out it was that day. She raised an eyebrow and looked at the location. It would be held at the castle. "Yippie." She muttered. "More soldiers to mess with." She nudged Blaze again to start walking. They walked slowly to their new destination, the place were they'd be gathering. Her bow and arrow set was hidden under her silky black cloak. An unused dagger was hidden in her shoe. It was handy for on the road. ((Edited!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:43 pm
Nice place. Impressive look.  

Angelic_princess_14

JuicyFruity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:13 pm
Saphira, being a skilled thief, was able to sneak in throught he window. "I wonder what's in here" She thought to herself. She sees something move in the corner of her eye. She freezes terrified. Then she hears a soft purr. "Oh, you'r just a silly little cat." The cat blinks at her then runs off. "Wait! Come back!" She shouts, forgetting where she was and runs after the feline.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:18 pm
(((((Now is the time anyone can join the quest to save the country if they want to, they dont have to, we CAN have 2 separate plots, but you guys better not get lost))))) mrgreen  

The_Golden_Sage

AQUA DEAMAN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:40 pm
monkpichu1
(ive came and im ready for the high preast possission)
helo im xangwa soga im a nun from japan  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:14 pm
ugh? *i slowly get up from my long hibernation* whats happened here? oh well, gets up and opens the door to see a black figure apear in front of me  

Marluxias rose

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:35 am
While Caerwyn left the signups with the Castle guards, he went on his way into the village looking for the young woman he met with the horse, Alexandra, to warn her about what was happening. Althought he didn't know her well, he felt compelled to tell her, and to fullfill his promise to meet with her again. She may even possibly want to join the quest he thought to himself.

Where in the village could she be? A walk to the village wil take too long, i'll search for her by air.

Caerwyn called upon his pet Hippogriff and friend Fambian and mounted him. Fambian flew off into the sky with ease, for Caerwyn weighed so little. They began searching for Alexandra. The only way Caerwyn could recognize her was her Red streaked hair, and her horse.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:24 am
((I'm changing her name real quick. Alexis is more of a female name. And it's like the same name, same nicknames and stuff.))

Alexis and Blaze calmly walked through the village. Many families were out and about, talking with friends and family, discussing the poster and other things. She heard a small child, about the age of four, yelling to her mother, "Look mommie!!! A horsie!!!" Before the childs mother could stop her, she ran right out infront of Blaze, making him rear up a few times. Alexis's eyes widdened as she tried pulling the horse back before he could injure the child. She wrapped her arm around his large neck, trying not to fall off as well. She started whispering something into his ear quickly in an attempt to stop him. It worked. When she finally straitened him out and got situated on his back again, she turned to the childs mother. "You should keep a leash on that child. She could be dead right now, thanks to you." She said angrily. She didn't even wait for an answer as she cantered off. She now walked on the edge of the rather large crowds.

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:04 am
As Yasu creeped around the castle discovering the passages, she noticed a piece of parchment paper on the wall. The young girl removed it, taking it into her hands, and using her limited education (after all, she had only grown up on a farm where reading was an unneeded skill), and read the paper. After mulling all the text over, Yasu came to a decision and wrote her signature below, stating that she would dedicate her skills to defeat the countries enemies.

Why not?, she thought to herself. I've always dreamed of venturing out, depending on my skills, and my journey through the woods so far hasn't been all that fruitful....This is a perfect oppurtunity for a real quest!!!

Once she had signed the doument, Yasu continued exploring, but this time, with a purpose and instead of avoiding footsteps, tracing them to the people until she finally encountered some one, a hand maid around Yasu's age, by the looks of it.

"Excuse me," Yasu said addressing the other girl, "Do you know where I can find a man bye the name of Caerwyn? Or at least the High Priests?"
"Well, actually, I saw Caerwyn mounting his hippogriff while I was washing the clothes on the balcony. But once he leaves the ground, its a little hard to track him, if you know what I mean," replied the girl chuckling. Yasu thanked her and went on her way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:56 pm
okiomo the High Priest walks into a chapple on the left side of the castle he lives in singing a song in his head.

walking to the center of a large dome he remembers to fold his multi color robe black and white shapes and patterns he has a mask on covering his full face on side pitch black and the other pure white.  

monkpichu1

amerikia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:22 am
Yasu exited the castle and looked up towards the skies, scanning it for a hippogriff. Eventually, she spotted a small black dot over the nearby villiage ((which really needs a name, by the way)) and started walking towards the town. After she reached her destination, she saw a girl, perhaps 2 or 3 years older than Yasu herself, on a horse with a small crowd of children surrounding her. Of course, a horse meant one of wealth, so curiously followed in the back unnoticed. Once the kids were shooed away, it was harder to be concealed, Yasu but kept her distance and treaded softly to be unheard. ((just so you know, the girl Yasu's following is Alexis))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games