Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:35 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak grabbed Naota and followed Bixyll and Berry again. " You cant beat me...Only Draraks human form was we-" Demon Drarak Dropped to his knees and screamed as the real Drarak fought for control. Drarak cast a spell on Bixyll and Bixylls wound healed. " lIsten you guys....I dont have much timew.....He is strong...You must...kill me...Its the only way to destroy him...." He held out his sword" Hurry and.....Im sorry everyone"
I'll kill you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:35 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak grabbed Naota and followed Bixyll and Berry again. " You cant beat me...Only Draraks human form was we-" Demon Drarak Dropped to his knees and screamed as the real Drarak fought for control. Drarak cast a spell on Bixyll and Bixylls wound healed. " lIsten you guys....I dont have much timew.....He is strong...You must...kill me...Its the only way to destroy him...." He held out his sword" Hurry and.....Im sorry everyone"
*demon naota speaking* hey can you let go of me how can i kill these twerps if your hold my head  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
Drark sighed behind Bixyll and Berry as he put his sword through Bixyll. " The ignorance of youth...tsk tsk." He pushed Berry back and Twisted and lifted the sword with Bixyll on it

" ugghhhhhh" bixyll screamed in pain as the blade peirced his body and the blood covered his clothes bixyll disappeared off the blade and landed on the ground bixyyl grabbed berry and they dissapeared to another place he fell onto the ground
"bixyll. no you can't die. i won't let you."Berry crys and kisses him on the lips.
" owwww "bixyll opened one eye ".....hey....".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:38 pm
Forsaken_ Angel
The Dark Paladin
I'll kill you.

(( and you are?))  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:39 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
Drark sighed behind Bixyll and Berry as he put his sword through Bixyll. " The ignorance of youth...tsk tsk." He pushed Berry back and Twisted and lifted the sword with Bixyll on it

" ugghhhhhh" bixyll screamed in pain as the blade peirced his body and the blood covered his clothes bixyll disappeared off the blade and landed on the ground bixyyl grabbed berry and they dissapeared to another place he fell onto the ground
"bixyll. no you can't die. i won't let you."Berry crys and kisses him on the lips.
" owwww bixyll opened one eye .....hey.....
Berry blushes and moves her head away."Drarak heled you so you should be fine now." berry turns around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:39 pm
((hes been joining all of these rp's he hasnt registired in one so just ignore him))  

hydra4

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:40 pm
The Dark Paladin
Forsaken_ Angel
The Dark Paladin
I'll kill you.

(( and you are?))
I'm Dark and I'll kill you if you wat me to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:42 pm
bixyll laughed as his wounds began to heal go up and grabbed his blade i just relized what was wrong with my light bixyll took the bandanna and moved it coevring his other eye the blade gleamed with light he ran up and stabbed it into drarak " hmm if im correct demons... dont really like the light, come one drarak push thorugh hes weakend TAKE CONTROL"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:43 pm
hydra4
((hes been joining all of these rp's he hasnt registired in one so just ignore him))
I want to rp I'm part of this guild to thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Drarak dropped his baldes aqnd screamed in pain as the Demon with in him and himself fought and were burned by the light. After a large surge of Dark Energy, Drarak fell to the ground with multple burnas and lay unmoving  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Forsaken_ Angel
hydra4
((always read the first page. im not trying to be mean.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:46 pm
hehe bixyll you forgot to concentrate on one other demon can you guess who that is and its not me its someone else who lives in this body  

hydra4

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Forsaken_ Angel
hydra4
ok fine I can see I'm not wanted and here I was look for someone to give my outher g blade well see ya later.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:48 pm
Berry just stands there watching them, and bleeding on one of her sides, but she didn't noticed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:49 pm
Forsaken_ Angel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Forsaken_ Angel
hydra4
ok fine I can see I'm not wanted and here I was look for someone to give my outher g blade well see ya later.

ummm......? ok bye  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games