Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:13 am
I saw Silent Hill, I disliked it. The atmosphere, the monsters and music were nice but the story was really awful imo.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:49 am
*The opening screen for "big shot for the bounty hunters" appears*
*Music plays*
Moose: Amigo!! How are all you Raccoon survivors and STARS members doing today? pirate
Rebecca: It's time for Big Shot, the show that provides info on all the best bounties out there! blaugh
Moose: Well, well here's what's on today's menu... question smile
Albert Wesker, AKA brokeback breaksbacks! xd
This one right here is worth 200,000,000 pesetas!!!
DOUBLE BONUS!! blaugh blaugh
Rebecca: Wow with that much money I could afford a new med kit smile ...But then this one's so cute, I might just keep him for myself... heart heart
Moose: Keep him?? Are you nuts!!?? This guy is the most broke back villain on earth!! gonk
Rebecca: Oh well, what a shame neutral ..Anyways, remember people, this one is very dangerous so keep your guard up! wink
Moose: and that's all the time we have for today..See ya next time!! pirate  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:43 am
Alright, if nobody else is gonna say it then I will. And I'm simply being brutally honest, Moose. You're not funny. It's just... Not one laugh... Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:06 pm
Attention!

I am starting up multiple RE RPs! The signups for all of them are at http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12419272&page=8 . Simply scroll down and you'll find the signups. Tell your friends, too! :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Das, Where did you get that pic of Krauser in your sig, and where can I find the original?

I have the original laying around a folder somewhere. If you want it I can dig it up and give you the photobucket link sometime.

@Isaka: I'm dying for a horror movie that isn't a kung-fu fight scene after another. I may be slightly dissapointed considering I've played the games...but I need my horror fix. xd

@Moose: Congratulations! You just lowered the IQ of the entire guild by three points just by posting that! Really, I saw no point and you ripped that off from Cowboy Bebop. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:13 pm
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Das, Where did you get that pic of Krauser in your sig, and where can I find the original?

@Moose: Congratulations! You just lowered the IQ of the entire guild by three points just by posting that! Really, I saw no point and you ripped that off from Cowboy Bebop. stare

That was the point. What kind of moron wouldn't know that was from cowboy bebop. neutral  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:55 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
That was the point. What kind of moron wouldn't know that was from cowboy bebop. neutral

Uhh... Let's see... Someone who... Never WATCHED it!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

Uhh... Let's see... Someone who... Never WATCHED it!

Well I still think it was funny....  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:08 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Well I still think it was funny....

Hey, I may be wrong. I dunno if other people find it funny, but I really didn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:21 am
Biohazard...you going for the Raiden look?  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:10 am
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard...you going for the Raiden look?

Not particularly, but somewhat inspired, yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:26 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME

It was LAME, that's what it was.  

Das Jabberwockie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:13 pm
Its official, people are real noobs when it comes to Resident Evil (Not referring to certain people in the guild).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:01 pm
MM-212 Beta
Its official, people are real noobs when it comes to Resident Evil (Not referring to certain people in the guild).

Certain people in the video gaming forum, huh? xd I saw worse.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:10 pm
Resident Isaka
MM-212 Beta

Certain people in the video gaming forum, huh? xd I saw worse.

Me too... gonk  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games