Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:36 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
wet clothes started to make a puddle where he had layed her down at. "Spawn, I cant move still...."Angel said in a worried tone." What if I cant move anyone due to how I feel in the water?"
"Don't worry. We'll get you dried off and then you'll feel better."
"I hope so Spawn..."Angel said while still in the wet puddle she made from being wet.
Spawn builds the fire bigger so she can warm up faster.
Angel looks at Spawn "I dont like being in this puddle....and how long does it take for someone to warm up?"
"Here. Take this." He hands her a towel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:44 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
wet clothes started to make a puddle where he had layed her down at. "Spawn, I cant move still...."Angel said in a worried tone." What if I cant move anyone due to how I feel in the water?"
"Don't worry. We'll get you dried off and then you'll feel better."
"I hope so Spawn..."Angel said while still in the wet puddle she made from being wet.
Angel looks at Spawn "I dont like being in this puddle....and how long does it take for someone to warm up?"
Angel tries to move but doesnt one bit"I cant move at all Spawn....Im scared..."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:34 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Angel tries to move but doesnt one bit"I cant move at all Spawn....Im scared..."
"Don't worry. Everything will be alright."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I am still scared a lot...." Angel looked at the fire" Why do I feel so alone?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:01 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I am still scared a lot...." Angel looked at the fire" Why do I feel so alone?"
"I don't know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:24 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I don't know."
"This sucks so much right now...." Angel started to cry.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:26 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I don't know."
Spawn walks over to her and sits down next to her. He puts an arm on her shoulder and holds her to her chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:04 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I don't know."
Spawn walks over to her and sits down next to her. He puts an arm on her shoulder and holds her to her chest.
Angel remains in his arms."Why me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:53 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I don't know."
"I don't know."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:02 am
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I don't know."
"I don't know."
"I want to be free and move around and do what I want to do again....then again....I never really had that happen to me...."Angel eyes filled up more with tears and just cried her eyes out till she basically cried herself to sleep.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:12 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I don't know."
"I want to be free and move around and do what I want to do again....then again....I never really had that happen to me...."Angel eyes filled up more with tears and just cried her eyes out till she basically cried herself to sleep.
Spawn lays her down on the bed and quietly goes up to the roof to think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:06 am
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I don't know."
Angel remained asleep for about four hour and got up slowly and looked around the room for Spawn. Her head was in pain from all the crying and layed back down and just waited for Spawn to appear.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:48 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I don't know."
Angel remained asleep for about four hour and got up slowly and looked around the room for Spawn. Her head was in pain from all the crying and layed back down and just waited for Spawn to appear.
Spawn come back down from the roof and looked over at Angel. "Sleep well?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces