Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:13 pm
Xeggr then grabbed Xia by the wrist and dragged her in the portal. "Lets see you et out of this one."

Greg was a little nervous, but went along and wrapped his arm around her. "Weird, but whenever I'm around you, I actually feel normal..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:48 am
Xia squeaked and squirmed. "What the heck you doing?" she said, trying to get out of Xeggr's grasp.

Ai blushed a bit. "Maybe cause we're both Somebodies of Nobodies with strange powers..." she said with a smile, not noticing what Xia and Xeggr were doing.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:37 pm
Xeggr's lower body let go and fell through the portal leading Xeggr and Xia within a floating area of nothing with no gravity. Xeggr just ssmirked with joy, since he was having fun, and threw her out of his own grasps. He laughed a little, but tried to hide it.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." Greg responded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:44 pm
Xia growled a bit but smiled. "Want to play eh?" she said with a mischeivous look and attempted to float over to him quickly to tackle him down.

Ai smiled as she noticed Xia and Xeggr go through the ground. "Wonder what those two are doing?" she said and giggled softly.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:48 pm
"Oh, let's see you try..." Xeggr said with his arms crossed still smirking looking as if he's all that.

"I don't think I wanna know..." Greg answered with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:50 pm
Ai sighed as she continued to sit with Greg. "I have to say I find it strange that me and my Nobody are complete opposites. But it seems you and your Nobody are complete opposites too.." she said with a grin.

Xia smirked and summoned her vines and attempted to get them to tie him up as fast as possible.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:53 pm
Xeggr instantly made a Reflaga sheild so the vines would bounce back and wrap around her. "That the best you can do?" He asked laughing.

"We're not that much of opposites actually," Greg stated, "We have somethings in common."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:58 pm
Xia squeaked and struggled about. "Hey, no fair!!" she growled and quickly commanded them to let her go and tried to charge at him again.

"Hm? Like what? And I guess me and Xia are kind of alike since we both seem to like roses a lot.." she said with a soft smile.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:02 pm
Xeggr now just stood there doing nothing at all. He acyually didn't care.

"Well, we both have the same blood and personality, we just use them differently. We also think alike at times, but that's about it." Greg said making his point.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:24 pm
"Ah, I see. Xia doesn't seem to be much like me really.. Though I haven't trully talked to her yet. Which reminds me.." she reached her hand through her own made portal which lead to where Xia and Xeggr were and attempted to grab Xia.

Xia stopped running and squeaked as she was suddenly pulled by someone up and through a portal and set on the ground near Ai. "Woah, what just happened?" she asked, looking dazed and a bit confused.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Xeggr just hovered there with his legs crossed along with his arms. He had his eyes closed and waited patiently for her return.

"You just got dragged in by her." said Greg pointing his thumb at Ai.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:51 pm
"Wha- Oh.." Xia looked over to Ai. "So, what did you do that for? I was so going to tackle that guy!" she said, sitting down cross-legged and cross-armed.

Ai chuckled a bit. "I haven't really gotten to know you. Tell me about yourself." she said with a smile.

Xia sighed, "Alright, I like roses, I can summon and manipulate plants, mostly vines, I'm sly and mischeivous as a fox and can get out of tight situations. And I'm part of Organization XIII and stick around with Xemnas a lot.."

Ai stared at her then looked over at Greg. "Yep, certaintly not like me.." she said with a grin.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:58 pm
Xeggr got bored after a few seconds and appeared by Greg. "Since WE hane'nt met... I'm XVI. Xeggr, Shadow of Fallen Light. I'm pretty much an exact replica of The Superior himself, but younger and different True, Greg. I can feel other's emotions, examine others, learn about others, and try not to fit in. I hold more information then The Superior himself combined with Ansem the Wise and Xehanort and also have higher technology." He turned and looked over at Ai. "Nice to meet ya."

Greg sat there and listened to every word Xeggr said. "If you're so damn smart, what's the name of Kairi's Keyblade?"

Xeggr sat there in silence from the asked question. "...That's the only Keyblade I don't know about..."

Greg then smirked. "Retard..." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:02 pm
Ai smiled, "Pleased to meet you. And Xia you have, um, quite the interesting bio..."

Xia sneered at Xeggr. "Then what's the color of Xemnas boxers? Bet you don't know that.." she smiled wickedly.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:09 pm
"I bet you do..." Xeggr said looking down with his eyes closed, arms and legs crossed.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff