Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:10 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll heard purrl and he ran to the room and kickd open the door " purrl!" he grabbed her body and pulled her out and brpught her to the infirmary everyone noticed bixyll and became confused anf followed him to the infirmary
purrl was still completely knocked out
bixyll put a a breathing mask on berry filling her lungs with clean air
purrl still didn't move.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:19 pm
bixyll sat down next to her waitngfor her  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:23 pm
((didn't everyone see bixyll in the house? why aren't they asking him why he has return?))purrl heart beat when back to normal but she was still in critical condition.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((didn't everyone see bixyll in the house? why aren't they asking him why he has return?))purrl heart beat when back to normal but she was still in critical condition.
bixyll was a little reliefed william walked up " BIXYLL!!!!!"
bixyll: what?
William: what are you doing here ( trying to keep his involment a secret)
Bixyll: shes in critical condintion we need suplis
willoiam: *sigh* ill be right back  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:12 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll was a little reliefed william walked up " BIXYLL!!!!!"
bixyll: what?
William: what are you doing here ( trying to keep his involment a secret)
Bixyll: shes in critical condintion we need suplis
willoiam: *sigh* ill be right back
she is in a coma it looks like  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:20 pm
william walked back in with a bag of supplies " be quick!" he threw a duffle bag on the ground and pushed everyone out of the room and locked the door

bixyll started working on purrl and put a smallfeeding tube in her with blood going into her and hooked up a heart montor and then sat down and waited next to her ".........."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:23 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
william walked back in with a bag of supplies " be quick!" he threw a duffle bag on the ground and pushed everyone out of the room and locked the door

bixyll started working on purrl and put a smallfeeding tube in her with blood going into her and hooked up a heart montor and then sat down and waited next to her ".........."
"..........."purrl heartbeat was normal and she was finally in stable condition but she didn't wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"..........."purrl heartbeat was normal and she was finally in stable condition but she didn't wake up.
bixyll put his hand on her forehead and brushed the hia rout of her eye "......"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:27 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

bixyll put his hand on her forehead and brushed the hia rout of her eye "......"
purrl eyes trys to open but can't  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

" purrl?... come on... wake up"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:35 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

" purrl?... come on... wake up"
purrl bearly opens her eyes "bixyll....?" she said in a quiet voice  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:40 pm
bixyll smiled " you feeeling okay?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:42 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"..n..no..." purrl sayed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"..n..no..." purrl sayed
the smiled vanished form his face " need anything?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:48 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"..n..no..." purrl sayed
the smiled vanished form his face " need anything?"
"don't leave me...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games