Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:11 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr walked in last and noticed all the ruckus. "It's just a fat a** dragon, get over yourselves."
Xemnas noticed Xeggr's entry and he teleported beside him. "What are you doing here?"
Xeggr: "Eh, just lookin' around. Nothing to do in the real world."
Xemnas: "You may stay, but on one condition...."
He grabbed Xeggr by the shoulder and they teleported away.

Zexion looked down before Dieshi and his kunai changed to the Soul Eater. "Would you mind telling me all of it's weaknesses?"

She shook her head and walked slowly up to the dragon. It snapped at her, and almost hit her with its spiked tail. Deishi quickly appeared in front of it, froze it (time), and turned around. "Just wait for a few moments.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:37 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
Xeggr walked in last and noticed all the ruckus. "It's just a fat a** dragon, get over yourselves."
Xemnas noticed Xeggr's entry and he teleported beside him. "What are you doing here?"

Zexion looked down before Dieshi and his kunai changed to the Soul Eater. "Would you mind telling me all of it's weaknesses?"

She shook her head and walked slowly up to the dragon. It snapped at her, and almost hit her with its spiked tail. Deishi quickly appeared in front of it, froze it (time), and turned around. "Just wait for a few moments.."

Zexion: "Alright."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:41 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

larxene looked at them"now where the hell did xeggr go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:43 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She turned and faced the beast, "Deruku," the dragon unfroze and took shape of a girl again. Deishi continued, "why did you use me..? Were you jealous?" she threw the butterfly in front of Zexion, her fists were clenched tight.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:45 pm
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Falcon appears in front of her.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:44 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She turned and faced the beast, "Deruku," the dragon unfroze and took shape of a girl again. Deishi continued, "why did you use me..? Were you jealous?" she threw the butterfly in front of Zexion, her fists were clenched tight.

Zexion caught the butterfly, but just let it lay on his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:47 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"let me guess you know where he is?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:48 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"...and Zexion... did you use me too? Just to get to Deruku? It's not fair, why.. Why me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"No. Not this time. I can read his mind, but only barely. It's all so jumbled."  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:52 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"...and Zexion... did you use me too? Just to get to Deruku? It's not fair, why.. Why me?"

"Actually no. I bealieve you came on to me from the start. I just wanted to be alone in my room, but you dragged me out with Xigbar."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:55 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xemnas and Xeggr appeared by the two.
Xeggr: "That's only because my mind is unwritten, and enigma you would say."
Xemnas just stood there silent with his glaring expression as always observing.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:56 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok." larxene walked up to him"i thought you lefted"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok." larxene walked up to him"i thought you lefted"
"I was simply following in the shadows."  

Huggable Band Nerd

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:00 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Actually no. I bealieve you came on to me from the start. I just wanted to be alone in my room, but you dragged me out with Xigbar."

Deishi couldn't recall what Zexion just said. "Wait, what...?" she stood there and thought for a few moments, her memory hit her like someone just pulled the trigger of a gun right on the side of her head. "But I thought that yo-" she didn't finish, because she didn't want to. I thought that both you and Xigbar were going with me somewhere. I thought that both of you had planned it out..  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games