Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:37 pm
"Are... are you sure? Do you need anything?" Nero didn't believe that she was totally okay. Something was obviously bothering her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 pm
((comin ta get u, Hirshiro ninja ))
Sirus appraised Nero and gave him a smile and a nod. By the time the formalities had run dry, he felt distracted by a lurking presence. Of course he could feel the radiation of that horrid darkness that Chris seemed to repel once in a while, maybe even giving her that forlorn look now. What bugged him was that desperately sneeky aura that was in the another room. He walked to the door and gazed out.  

Mellow Zihark

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:39 pm
"I feel like I knew you before we met earlier." SHe admitted. She really couldn't remember though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 pm
Nero was taken aback. So she new, eh? Well, he had to make a decision. It's not like he would be imprisoned here on Earth for saving a human. He'd probably be hailed a hero. "Well, Chris, I know why you feel like that. I may as well tell you why I was struck down. You see, in Heaven, Angels are only supposed to observe, and never interact. Well, you may remember that time when those people jumped you, before you had your powers, and someone came down and took care of them? That... That was... me... And, I was most definitely interacting. Well, you can imagine that the others were quite angry. And so, I had a trial, which lasted quite a time, and then, they ruled me guilty, and cast me down. That's when you met me. Be it fate that you helped me, I have no idea, but that's how it turned out. So, that's my story..." Nero's voice faded off, and he looked straight into Chris' eyes, and it was clear he was telling the truth.  

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Chris looked at him her eyes wide. "That was you...." she said quietly. She shivered and looked down at her feet. Chris sat down suddenly and wanted to cry. "That was right before teh war..." she said her voice wavering.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:34 pm
flying_riceball
Siegfried006
flying_riceball
Hirshiro stopped at the wall of the mansion. After taking a deep breath he moved to the window and looked in. It was clear. His body became real just as it was before and he lifted the window painfuly slow. Once it was half way open he slipped in and shut the window behind him. He turned towards the door and walked over pressing his ear to it to hear for any sounds.
(It behooves me to tell you riceball that in order to rp you need to submit a profile. Its a part of the rules.)

((Is that not what the character thread is for?))
(There is a couple of threads. There is the intro yourself and character profile. I looked and it doesnt seem like you have one.)  

Siegfried006

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:05 pm
Turning around, Siegfried watched as Chris came in with another person. He watched as he introduced himself as an angel named Nero. Rogi seemed to know why the person was suppose to be here so he walked away to leave them to their conversation.
Walking over to Sirius, he watched as he peeked out the door as if looking for something. Walking slowly to him, he said in a low tone of voice as he didnt want to spook him. "What are you looking for?"

Edgar growled, answering Rogi in his slow tone of voice. "Blaze.....safe....working....on....android." With that he went back to his work, opening the android's chest plate to tinker with what was inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:07 pm
(siegfried, riceball has a profile. I have seen it, so stop hackling him)  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:49 pm
(He does? O_o Ooops. Sorry riceball, I didnt see it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:12 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Esteban suppressed a full body laugh and merely chuckled. "Now that you've shown yourself to me, I can track you," Esteban said, his eyes flashing briefly. He reached out with his hand, gripped the air, and dragged his arm back, bringing with it, the Phantom. "You seem to think that by killing an innocent Light User, that it would grant you enough power to best me, and I assume you refer to the greatest fount of Light energy in this dreary place." Esteban was seething now. "You know nothing about me then. You see, I am an ancient evil, almost as old as this mansion. A spirit of the great Immortal Spirit Army, who left millenia ago and went to work for D.I.N.E.R. back in its glory day, and has been growing in strength constantly." He paused and suffered a chuckle. "And, you obviosly do not know your history. You see, the previous caretaker was an 800 year old undead, known as the Lich King. Many have thought him to have left, but I discovered him, or at least what I believe to be him, hidden deep within the bowels of the Tenth Sea Library. Killing me, should you even be able to wound me, would not make you the undisputed ruler of the Dead, so now I ask you, what your goal is here and why I shouldn't destoy your spirit here and now?"

(Phantom can't be killed and his spirit cannot be destroyed since he doesn't have one, he can only have his essence broken into tiny pieces, with that, it could take minutes to century's for him to reform.)

"AHAHAHA!" Laughed Phantom "You don't understand, for some reason, essences of the dead tell me that you are the one they themselves cower at. They will not listen to me very much if I don't kill you, and regarding the "light user", she is one of the many 'Purest of Light', which in turn makes her more powerful than you.But she does not know of her power yet, so if I kill her before she can protect you, you can die." at his last words to Esteban, Phantom turned into a very thin fog-like state and vanished.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 pm
(Be careful with the android Edgar, you never know when something will happen. mrgreen )

Ugh! What happened? Thought Blaze. Last I remember was being electrocuted, but what happened since? Ow!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm
(Oooooo your just begging me to tear her apart all the way down to her gears and see what else makes her tick. Oooo the temptation is huge.)

Edgar looked over his shoulder to see his patient slowly waking up. Forgetting that he didnt take the restraints away, Edgar moved over and took them away without much fuss. He went back to the android and believed to have found the main power core connected to the CPU. All that was need was a few wire crossings and she should be back on her feet in no time. Edgar shifted his finger into wire cutters and began his work.  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 pm
((heh, you still don't understand my character at all, so its okay.))

Rogi took and ate the pumpapple in one gulp and felt his energy return almost instantly. "Now," he began, looking at Nero, "you are or were an angel, correct? And how long has it been since you were struck down?"

Esteban laughed. "You still do not understand," Esteban said under his breath. "Even the 'Purest of Light' do not have more power than me. I have evolved beyond that weakness." He turned and headed out of the room and made for the stairs. He needed to get to this 'Purest of Light' and find his servant once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 am
we-are-all-MAD-here01
Chris looked at him her eyes wide. "That was you...." she said quietly. She shivered and looked down at her feet. Chris sat down suddenly and wanted to cry. "That was right before teh war..." she said her voice wavering.

"What war? I was still in trial, so I wasn't to observe anything until I was sentenced not guilty, or cast down, as I was. [[turns to Rogi]] Yes, I was an angel, until today, in fact, when I was cast down. The fact that I am this well, or even alive, is all thanks to Chris, and I owe her my life."  

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:07 am
Chris looked up at Nero. "It's my fault your on Earth... you don't owe your life to me." she said feeling guilty.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games