Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:58 pm

Kit sighed as he flashed away. "They never stay for the entire conversation. How rude." He turned around and looked at Jedi. "So what training did you want me to do?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:00 pm

everything, you and brile are coming with me to cloud country....my info has reveiled that i need to devote my time to making you stronger.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:01 pm

kenshin felt something fall over the planet. something is very wrong.....i must go. kenshin turned to leave. when your done kit..... kenshin vanished.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:01 pm

Kit smiled and juimped up once into the air. "Alright, Then about time for a serious trianing time to be layed down." Kit couldn't help but smile. "So when do we start?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 pm

jedi turned. brile.....you need to learn control, so i want you to come with me and kit.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:05 pm

"fine" *he said as got ready to leave*

brileone

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:06 pm

ok, lets head to the 2nd entrance. its to dangerous to go to the regular one.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:06 pm

"Okay meet you all there." Kit walked towards the mountain entrence.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:08 pm

jedi fallowed.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:09 pm

*briel vanished*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 am

Zann appeared at the hospital, and ignoring the reception he went over to the male's ward, and placed Brile on an empty bed with all his bloody bandages. He then went outside and called for a nurse urgently to take a look at Brile, who was breathing quite shallowly.
The nurse came in and took one look at Brile, then shook her head. She immediately called for some more nurses and transferred him to a surgery room, where the light for "In Surgery" immediately lit up.
Once inside, they tore off Brile's remainders of his shirt and bandages, assessing his degree of damage. They connected him to an IV drip and 2 packets of blood, and one of the medics rolled up her sleeves and placed her palms on Brile's chest. They started to glow green for the Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill), and another medic's hands glowed green for the Chiyute No Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) Within an hour, most of Brile's injuries have been healed and they dressed him in checkered pajamas, ugly hospital clothes. They pushed his bed off back to the male ward, giving him a bed in the corner away from disturbance. They still had him connected to an IV drip, 2 packets of blood and an oxygen mask, as well as a computer for monitoring his heart rate.
During this time, Zann had gone back to the dorms, brought back a spare set of Brile's clothes and put it beside Brile's bedside table. Before Brile woke up, Zann had vanished again from the hospital, to the Inazama mountain.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:31 pm

*after an hour or so brile soon began to breathe normally and soon after his eyes slowly opened he realized all the treatment that had happened and even did surgery. brile wanted to be cautious with getting up since he just undergoed so much treatment but it worked after all because brile felt alot better than before. he then got up slowly after removing the oxygen mask and the IV drip but kept the blood connected for a little longer so that he could fell the requirement amount after it reached the amount he disconnected it and put his normal clothes on. after tying his rope belt holding his sword at the back he then quietly snuck threw the window intending on coming back for a check up. after he snuck out he headed for the mountains*

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:58 am

Zeno woke up in the hospital. "Huh...where am i?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:58 am

Hiro took zeno in and med ninjas came in and took zeno and after a feww minutes they were done

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:01 am

"zeno your in the hospital you fainted during our match and that proves my bloodlines better and that i will kick your but in the chuunin exams"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games