Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:32 pm
Miharu began praying to the wind I know that I was dumb but please lead me to the temple! a small blue wind ball appeared in front of her and led her to the temple's entrance  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:36 pm
Gohma's eyes pulsed dangerously. He said nothing and walked farther into the village.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Miharu saw Ozzy but she just kept walking "I have to find why I didn't die to go away as soon as I can!" Miharu whispered to herself  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:40 pm
Zetsumei shook his head. I will lead them to the next temple. He said definantly as he disapeared. He appeared next to Miharu. "Lady Miharu." He rasped. "Do you wish to find the temple of earth?"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:50 pm
"I just wanna know why I didn't died back when the stone got inside me!" Miharu said looking at Fluffy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:53 pm
That is simple. He replied into her mind. One of your ancestors worked with one of Gohma's and gave their life to make the stone. Zetsumei's visage softened. He didn't mean what he said. Something has been affecting him. I apologize if he hurt you.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:55 pm
Gohma sat with his back against a wall. His hands were grasping his head and he shook softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:00 pm
"Okay! I have to go now!" Miharu said getting out of the temple "Fluffy I'm sorry! Bye!" Miharu said flying back to where she left Shu  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Gohma's eyes burned softly. He felt a tear roll down his cheek. As much from the pain as from what he did to Miharu. Standing silently he stumbled slowly away from where he was. He made his way slowly to the forest grasping his head tightly to ward off the pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:08 pm
When Miharu was flying she didn't saw Gohma in the forest and went against him falling both on the floor "OWIE!!! she yelled  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:09 pm
Gohma grasped his head tighter as he gasped. He pulled himself to his feet again before stumbling off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:26 pm
Just my luck... Miharu got up and cleanned her scarf "I'm sorry! I was just leaving!"  

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:26 pm
Ikkie swung in "What did I miss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:27 pm
Gohma's body shook violently and he fell forward. He was unconscious before he hit the forest floor.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:54 pm
"GOHMA!!!!" Miharu yelled crying "I'M SORRY!! GOHMA!!!!!" she throwed herself to the ground and grabbed him "GOHMA PLEASE I NEED YOU!!! WAKE UP!!"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games