Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8731 8732 8733 8734 8735 8736 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:30 pm

I had to do laundry for someone else...

BUT! I scored 12 bucks that was just lying around!

2 singles in the dryer, and a whole 10 in a cart!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Mrs Nintendo
Betman
Mrs Nintendo
Betman
Mrs Nintendo

I quit my job at subway for a couple reasons:
-No breaks.
-Manager is stupid.
-Stressful.
-Wont have time for it while in school.

Im confused because I told my aunt and uncle, who I happen to live with and they were talking to me about it for like an hour and thy basically told me how I could've done it better.

Anyways. They still expect me to pay them rent but it's like even if I did make the time to work, I could only work once a week for like 6 hours. Making only.. $50 a day and 4 weeks in a day is only $200, so how could I pay them rent on that kind of a wage anyways?
You couldn't. What does your weekly schedule look like?

Right now I work 5 to 6 days a week.

While Im in school I'll be going to school 5 days a week and doing homework all days of the week soaking up any daylight I can get because I'll be doing photography and then like anything written will happen when the sun goes down. The program manager told me that almost everyone who does the class cant find time to work while going to school. I just want to do extremely well in school too, so I if I ignored school for a day.. I think that I wouldn't do so well, y'know?
Yeah, I understand. Is there any way you can explain that to your Aunt and uncle? =(

I think they're confused because my aunt was like "I thought plan A was to continue working there and just work Saturday nights and see how it works out for you."

I'm not sure how to make them understand any decision I make.
Do they know about the manager and lack of breaks?

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 pm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:36 pm

Zephyrkitty
Decavolty

To right the
countless wrongs
of our day,

we shine
this light of true
redemption,

that this place
may become as
paradise.

What a
wonderful world
such would be...

teh_n00b_huntr

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Betman
Mrs Nintendo
Betman
Mrs Nintendo
Betman
Mrs Nintendo

I quit my job at subway for a couple reasons:
-No breaks.
-Manager is stupid.
-Stressful.
-Wont have time for it while in school.

Im confused because I told my aunt and uncle, who I happen to live with and they were talking to me about it for like an hour and thy basically told me how I could've done it better.

Anyways. They still expect me to pay them rent but it's like even if I did make the time to work, I could only work once a week for like 6 hours. Making only.. $50 a day and 4 weeks in a day is only $200, so how could I pay them rent on that kind of a wage anyways?
You couldn't. What does your weekly schedule look like?

Right now I work 5 to 6 days a week.

While Im in school I'll be going to school 5 days a week and doing homework all days of the week soaking up any daylight I can get because I'll be doing photography and then like anything written will happen when the sun goes down. The program manager told me that almost everyone who does the class cant find time to work while going to school. I just want to do extremely well in school too, so I if I ignored school for a day.. I think that I wouldn't do so well, y'know?
Yeah, I understand. Is there any way you can explain that to your Aunt and uncle? =(

I think they're confused because my aunt was like "I thought plan A was to continue working there and just work Saturday nights and see how it works out for you."

I'm not sure how to make them understand any decision I make.
Do they know about the manager and lack of breaks?

Yep. But they only seem to care about the manager and seem to think it's just tough titties for me and that it was my fault.

What happened basically was the manager has been angry around me for the past couple weeks, so I was like "What's going on?" and so she finally told me like not soon enough I think. I think she should've told me when I asked her whats up. Anyways, she told me that I seem to make major mistakes every day and that I should be more careful and she was so angry and rude about it, she even was like "If this continues, I'm going to dock it off your check." and they way she said it was just all wrong and I was liek "Fine. Go ahead." I thought about, slept on it and quit. Thinking I was going to go to school full time anyways and it's a stressful job. May as well quit.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:44 pm

Mrs Nintendo
bleu_flame
I love Subway.
I'd like a 12" Tuna on Italian bread with Swiss, Lettuce, Pickles, and Black Olives.
A few years ago, I went there once a week for 4 months.

We dont have swiss cheese. D:

fgsfds o_o
Provolone?

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:45 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Decavolty

To right the
countless wrongs
of our day,

we shine
this light of true
redemption,

that this place
may become as
paradise.

What a
wonderful world
such would be...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Decavolty

To right the
countless wrongs
of our day,

we shine
this light of true
redemption,

that this place
may become as
paradise.

What a
wonderful world
such would be...

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 pm

That really sucks, Mrs Nin. =( I'm sad to hear about it. I'm thinking that you'll be able to get things done. :3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 pm

bleu_flame
Mrs Nintendo
bleu_flame
I love Subway.
I'd like a 12" Tuna on Italian bread with Swiss, Lettuce, Pickles, and Black Olives.

fgsfds o_o
Provolone?

We have white cheddar, cheddar or monteray jack.

Miss Bunns

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Mrs Nintendo
bleu_flame
Mrs Nintendo
bleu_flame
I love Subway.

fgsfds o_o
Provolone?

fgsfds
White cheddar then! D=<
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 pm

...Yep, Towns is dead.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Betman
That really sucks, Mrs Nin. =( I'm sad to hear about it. I'm thinking that you'll be able to get things done. :3

I think that the paycheck after the next one Im about to get, I can pay her september and octobers rent. I'll worry about Nov, dec, jan, feb, mar, apr, may, june later.

I dont think they understand the pressure of a fast food job. I told them it's really stressful on me and that it's not just because of customer bitching at me or coworkers bitching at me. It's more than that. But they keep going back to my manager and how my manager told me to be more careful. But I was like "Again, I said I agreed with her and that I would be more careful. It's not just about that. and I do agree I could've handled it better than just quitting over night."

Here's my LI thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/life-issues/im-not-sure-i-want-to-keep-my-job-editted-2nd-post/t.42944841/
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:52 pm

bleu_flame
Mrs Nintendo
bleu_flame
Mrs Nintendo
bleu_flame
I love Subway.

fgsfds o_o
Provolone?

fgsfds
White cheddar then! D=<

lolol

Im so finished with Subway. "*rolls eyes* I dont even think I want to eat there for a while either.

Miss Bunns

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:56 pm

When was someone gonna tell me Metallica was coming out with a new album?! gonk
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8731 8732 8733 8734 8735 8736 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games