Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:03 pm

Gonbe
I've never donated blood.
Should I try? I'm decidedly... stout, so I probably have plenty of blood to give.
well, you've said you used to live in Japan right? there are some restrictions on whether you can donate if you've been out of the country to certain places. It just has to do with the fact that there's some viruses (or strains of viruses) there that we don't have here. so it would depend, cause I know Asia is one of the places there's a couple questions on.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:04 pm

Not Japan -- Hong Kong.
Still in Asia though, hmm... there was a blood drive here by Hema-Quebec a week or so ago, but I was too needle-shy to do it.

Gonbe

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:06 pm

Gonbe
Not Japan -- Hong Kong.
Still in Asia though, hmm... there was a blood drive here by Hema-Quebec a week or so ago, but I was too needle-shy to do it.
okay. but, there are concerns on where you've recently traveled, so you'll have to check for that. Although, here in Alberta I think there's also a question about travelling to Quebec, so it may be different in Quebec. xd
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:06 pm

Gonbe
Waynebrizzle
THE AMAZING 100th page poem:

One, two, three.
I live in a tree.

Four, five, six.
Don't throw those bricks!

Seven, Eight, Nine.
Babeh, you look fine.

Ten, eleven, twelve.
You can go to hell-ve! scream

THE END

Nuts. I got beat.
I wasn't there when this was typed (I wasn't even in the cult yet) but I just browsed to page 100 on a whim, and lo, and behold, there was the poem.

Well, 50 bonus points for you.

They do absolutely nothing but I will remember this.

50 bonus points for anyone who saw it! Bonus points being a fraction of my love. >=O

So on a scale of 10 how'd you guys like it?

Waynebrizzle

Gonbe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:08 pm

Koosei
Gonbe
Not Japan -- Hong Kong.
okay. but, there are concerns on where you've recently traveled, so you'll have to check for that. Although, here in Alberta I think there's also a question about travelling to Quebec, so it may be different in Quebec. xd

Do you Albertans have somethin against Quebecers? Maybe you're afraid that the French is contagious. =0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:11 pm

Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
Not Japan -- Hong Kong.

Do you Albertans have somethin against Quebecers? Maybe you're afraid that the French is contagious. =0
xd no idea. I personally love French. I'd love to travel to Quebec sometime.
the questions are just there so they know if they need to keep an eye out for certain viruses or not, and affects how/if they use your blood.

Koosei

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:12 pm

I can't donate blood v.v

I can't stand medical needles, just the fact that they are holding me down, and causing me pain (I can't stand the idea of not being able to controll what happens to me in that aspect)

When I was like 9, it took 13 Nurses, 2 Male Nurses, my mother, my grandparents, and my doctor to hold me down, just to take some blood for testing v.v

I go complately mental.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:12 pm

Koosei, your from Alberta?
I didn't know that...

Same with Gonbe and Quebec..

LifelessFawkes

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Romyion is here. Fear me. rawr.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:18 pm

I should throw a Gaian Valentine's Day Party at my Gaia Home.

Masamune 5.0

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:18 pm

Romyion
Romyion is here. Fear me. rawr.
Romyion, why do you urk me one day, and then act all friendly and ask for a donation the next? (Serious question)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:19 pm

I doubt that I will be on for very long on Valentines day, but I will try and swing by Masamune.

Seaphron

LifelessFawkes

I should throw a Cultie Valentine's Day Party in my pants. D<

Lifeless-Fox
I didn't know that...

xd yeah. I am. born and raised an Albertan.

@Onimusha: ugh. that sucks. I used to be like that, but not quite as bad.

Koosei

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:20 pm

Koosei
Lifeless-Fox
I didn't know that...

xd yeah. I am. born and raised an Albertan.

@Onimusha: ugh. that sucks. I used to be like that, but not quite as bad.
Nice. I've been there before.
Looks better than BC.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games