Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8770 8771 8772 8773 8774 8775 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
<.<

Gemini sounds vaguely familiar for some reason.... Maybe because I totally made it

>.>

Fairy tail?

It's where the pics from.
No, everything in that bloodline, well not Safety Line being telekinetic. It's originally from Axiom.

Yep. The guilds dead, and the remake of the guild didn't include it in its new bloodline lists, so I thought it be waste of a cool bloodline.
Shapeshifter is also from there.
None of the others were really NUR compatible. Even though I already had to do a lot of balancing for it to fit in NUR systems.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:03 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
<.<

Gemini sounds vaguely familiar for some reason.... Maybe because I totally made it

>.>

Fairy tail?

No, everything in that bloodline, well not Safety Line being telekinetic. It's originally from Axiom.

Yep. The guilds dead, and the remake of the guild didn't include it in its new bloodline lists, so I thought it be waste of a cool bloodline.
None of the others were really NUR compatible. Even though I already had to do a lot of balancing for it to fit in NUR systems.
I personally thought it was cool, even though I never got around to using it sweatdrop It would be kinda awesome to see it being used again xd

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Soap Disco
Ro Mayvine
<.<

>.>

why'd that have to cancel double arts?
I actually liked it....I had a fantasy about how they could remain in contact, but no hold hands.... whee It would have happened!

Still possible if its approved.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
<.<

>.>

Fairy tail?

I personally thought it was cool, even though I never got around to using it sweatdrop It would be kinda awesome to see it being used again xd
if its approved, nothing stopping u from trying it out.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:07 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
<.<

>.>

Fairy tail?

I realized after making it that I have to many issues posting as an individual, that I can't really do two at once emotion_zombie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine

I realized after making it that I have to many issues posting as an individual, that I can't really do two at once emotion_zombie
then maybe your more a shape shifter kind of person.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:10 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Soap Disco
Ro Mayvine
<.<

>.>

I actually liked it....I had a fantasy about how they could remain in contact, but no hold hands.... whee It would have happened!

Well not really, they cancelled Double Arts years ago, it's the manga that I got the idea from, though in that, power was multiplied by the number of people connected to the male lead, and the female lead had to keep holding his hand so she wouldn't die because his power was keeping her alive.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:12 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine

then maybe your more a shape shifter kind of person.
Nah, if I could have anything from those series of guilds, it'd be the Nightmares 3nodding Though they'd be a little broken here if they were a genjutsu class rofl

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Soap Disco
Ro Mayvine
<.<

>.>

Well not really, they cancelled Double Arts years ago, it's the manga that I got the idea from, though in that, power was multiplied by the number of people connected to the male lead, and the female lead had to keep holding his hand so she wouldn't die because his power was keeping her alive.
I meant her fantasy. She could still do that. With that bloodline.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Soap Disco
Ro Mayvine
<.<

>.>

oh sweatdrop xd

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:21 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Soap Disco
Ro Mayvine
<.<

>.>

huehuehuehuehueheu
it begins!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Soap Disco
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods
Soap Disco
Ro Mayvine
<.<

>.>

huehuehuehuehueheu
it begins!
That doesn't sound good <.<

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Ro Mayvine
Soap Disco
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods

huehuehuehuehueheu
it begins!

not to me
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Soap Disco
Ro Mayvine
Soap Disco
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods

huehuehuehuehueheu
it begins!

not to me
That's because it's most likely only good for you rofl

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Soap Disco
Ro Mayvine
Soap Disco
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
TheWingsOfTheGods

huehuehuehuehueheu
it begins!

not to me

Nope. It was denied for being a none original idea.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8770 8771 8772 8773 8774 8775 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games