Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8780 8781 8782 8783 8784 8785 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:07 am

@ Regulust - Ah. Sometimes I think that too... Mainly because I don't want to have to deal with the drama of customers, and crap like that... Retail, is like hell.

@ Tonberry - It sneaks up on you...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:38 am

PAU!

Sup every1?

Cattra Nightblade

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 am

A Considerable Risk
@ Regulust - Ah. Sometimes I think that too... Mainly because I don't want to have to deal with the drama of customers, and crap like that... Retail, is like hell.

Fix'd.

black friday SUX!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:46 am

teh_n00b_huntr

Fix'd.

black friday SUX!!!!

I agree. And I only worked in a book store. I had to park in the Movie Theater parking lot Which is quite a way from the Mall I worked at.

Then we had 19 buses of Canadians, and horrid old women, and their coupons.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:47 am

Whee, posting from the computer I use in most of my college classes! This is going to be a pleasant first year of college I think.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 am

A Considerable Risk
teh_n00b_huntr

Fix'd.

black friday SUX!!!!

I agree. And I only worked in a book store. I had to park in the Movie Theater parking lot Which is quite a way from the Mall I worked at.

i worked at target, i was nearly killed in the electronics section xp

teh_n00b_huntr

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 am

A Considerable Risk
teh_n00b_huntr

Fix'd.

black friday SUX!!!!

... I am shocked and awed, us Canadians are not that bad... were letting you guys leech off us now by making our dollar's worth go down so your economy can sustain. >=/
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 am

@ teh_n00b_huntr - I am working as a cashier at Wal-Mart... I am going to be impaled and made into shark chum this year.

@ Cattra Nightblade - I was just stating that there were 19 buses containing Canadians at the mall I was employed at. The old women were Americans, and the Canadians were quite pleasant throughout the whole ordeal. I am actually quite fond of our Canadian customers, and that isn't just a plan to cover my butt so I don't get flamed here. It is quite true.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:08 am

A Considerable Risk
@ teh_n00b_huntr - I am working as a cashier at Wal-Mart... I am going to be impaled and made into shark chum this year.

eek you poor, poor thing. may god have mercy upon your soul during that dark day
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 am

teh_n00b_huntr

eek you poor, poor thing. may god have mercy upon your soul during that dark day

Meh I will deal with it like any other day... Back to school is nearly as bad as Christmas, so all I have to do is multiply the last two day of work, by two for the hours, and by ten for the sheer number of customers, and another three for customer grumpyness... and I should be fine, if I can mentally get myself prepared for that.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:22 am

A Considerable Risk

@ Cattra Nightblade - I was just stating that there were 19 buses containing Canadians at the mall I was employed at. The old women were Americans, and the Canadians were quite pleasant throughout the whole ordeal. I am actually quite fond of our Canadian customers, and that isn't just a plan to cover my butt so I don't get flamed here. It is quite true.

ah alright, ill let you get away this time with that <.< sorry
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:23 am

The hell is black friday?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:27 am

Regulust

xd its the friday after thanksgiving known throught the USA as having the best deals for shopping 3nodding also the worst day to work retail gonk
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:27 am

PAU!

Cattra Nightblade

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:28 am

teh_n00b_huntr
Regulust

xd its the friday after thanksgiving known throught the USA as having the best deals for shopping 3nodding also the worst day to work retail gonk

I see.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8780 8781 8782 8783 8784 8785 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games