Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Rokusho0100

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:52 am
hello im a noob here and i have been playing video games since i was 4 (my first system...an atari 2600...Iwas born in the ninties though, weird huh?) strange story about my gaming experience, i started out with a PS1 and played spyro all the time and beat the first three at the age of 8 i used to think nintendo was stupid (wow i was an idiot) but I got a gamecube at the age of 9 and my whole outlook changed for ever  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:57 am
Well hello fellow cult members! Haha, jk. So yea I'm new to the guild, though I saw this thing a little late. But other than that I'm glad I joined. I play guitar and I'm into drama(theater) and also my first nintendo game was Super Mario for the dreamcast. To be honest I dont remember WHICH Mario game it was. I was 3, and I wasn't very good at it. Haha, I guess that really doesn't count does it? Well, just in case, I'll tell you one I DO remember. I remember playing Super Mario64 when I was 6. Me and mybrother played that thing all day. Haha, I thought it was even cooler with a gamesharl. That was funny. Well, there you have it. Now excuse me. My cat just took a dump on the floor.(not kidding)  

Josh77spazz

elims1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 am
Hey there, I'm kinda new to the guild, I have a Nintendo DS, which I love but I am currently saving up for a PS2, purely so that I can play on singstar. I love singing, pink and my favourite game on Nintendo DS is Sims 2 Castaway (which is really cool but quite easy to complete once you know what you are doing).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:47 pm
Hey names Mike and its nice to be here

KakashiHatake696

IchigoChamploo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:17 am
Hi, I'm IchigoChamploo. Just recently got accepted to the guild. I've been a Nintendo fan ever since I was 5. That's when I 1st tried Super Mario Bros 3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:32 am
Hello there, I'm Devlin. I've been with Nintendo since the Nintendo 64 and Gameboy days. Originally I had a SEGA Genesis when I first started playing video games when I was 6 years old. Since then I've had a love for all systems and companies, but Nintendo has always been the innovator of things. Just about all their games have been a step above in creativity and for that I love them. biggrin  

Devlin Darkness

Altairno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:45 pm
Hi i'm RegalBuster...though what i mean to say is i was RegalBuster...but then i got hacked and lost all my MCs and everything. So i had to start over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:49 pm
obviously, im new. I love anime, technology, etc., but above all, I love video games. my favorite first-party companies are Nintendo and Microsoft (in that order). I never really liked Sony for some reason. they rip off of Nintendo every generation of consoles, anyways.  

vidjagames

coolwhipbunny07

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:58 am
I read the hand book rule thing.
soo now I can post appropriately =]

Anywho, I am new here, I love my DS and the wii. I am ready to play smash bros brawl RIGHT now.

annnnddd I am kind of a guitar hero freak...=/

thats all!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:06 pm
I am, on Gaia, Nyphna. I am currently in the ninth grade level. I love anime, games, manga, and I love to swim. Some of my favorite video games include Tales of Symphonia, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Super Smash Bros. Melee. I am, of course, new to this guild. That's about it.  

Nyphna Zero

Chemically Challenged

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:06 pm
CEREAL.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:46 pm
Hello all, new here, obviously ^^

I love nintendo, what I like most is the handhelds, to be honest. I love my DS and all the games that I have on it.

I have a gamecube, but I haven't played it in a while, the wii intrigues me, I've played my friends and love it. But I'm not sure if I should buy one.

Exams take up alot of my time nowadays, and when I'm not revising I'm an addict of the MMORPG Runescape, and it is awesome. ^^

I'll try to get on and post as much as I can, I'm sure everyone here is awesome.  

atlantianchild

sooper-man12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:38 am
DANG IT. Should have put my 1st post (ever in this guild) here... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:11 am
I am a new member. Fav games are sonic, zelda, etc.
i own these systems:
NES, Nintendo 64, sega dreamcast, PS2, Gameboy color, GBA, DS, gamecube, Wii.

My fav. type of games are classics like SMB.2 and final fantasy 1 ( yes, I own number 1) and Zelda 2

my wii's internet is down until futher notice. Great to be here.  

Sir Kirby210

Hime_Takamura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:28 pm
Hi! I'm Rosette and I'm crazy about Nintendo. I do wish I had PS2, just because of all the Anime-like games... I'm obsessed with Japan and, even though I'm not very good at them, I loooooooove video games!!! My fave game would have to be.... either Riviera: The Promise Land (GBA), or Super Swing Golf (Wii).
Please don't be mean! Yay!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games