Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:31 pm
((Hey everyone, I just got back from around 7 or so hours of work >.< thats why I wasnt on at all till now))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:31 pm
Yui tilted her head to the side lightly "Oh? What a pretty name for a dead person" she grinned "My Name is Yui Minase" she said sweetly. She tucked her hands behind her back and folded them. "I'm lonely too." her voice mumbled.

((lmao, yes.))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:28 pm
"Yeah...I don't see why she just stayed with Tuesday...He came back for her and if she did he'd still be here." Bou said sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:30 pm
"Um, dead?" Angel looks at herself, and then looks back at Yui. "Um, yeah I guess! Oh, what a nice name you have too!" Angel smiles. "Well, would you like to talk, or hang out, or whatever?" She gets a little red and gets embarrassed.

((lol, thats cool))  

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:06 pm
Lyke LAWL
"Yeah...I don't see why she just stayed with Tuesday...He came back for her and if she did he'd still be here." Bou said sadly.

Ben scooted away from Bou. "Don't put this on Lilli. It's not like she's having a hard enough time with this already. She doesn't need anymore guilt and pain to weigh her down. And to hear this all over again from you and me would literally kill her. I know that she was the entire reason Tuesday's now dead.. but Lilli is still my sister and I still love her and will protect her no matter what happens or what she does." Ben said, his tone was soft but defensive. I can't lose Lilli like I did Rose, just because I didn't care and protect them. If I would have stayed at the damn house, Oiya.. Rosalie.. and Tuesday would still be alive.. But Lilli would not. Mom and Dad would have killed her.

[Ben is doing the "I DID MY BEST! I DID MY BEST! I DID MY BEST! I DID MY ******** BEST!" thing to himself.. where he takes all the situations in his life where he's lost someone.. and dumping the blame all on himself. He's so depressed and alone. xd wait.. no crying there.]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:43 pm
[aaaw me wants to huggles Ben!]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:18 pm
[So do I.. I wish he was real. crying lmao]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:35 pm
BleedingAngelRose
"Um, dead?" Angel looks at herself, and then looks back at Yui. "Um, yeah I guess! Oh, what a nice name you have too!" Angel smiles. "Well, would you like to talk, or hang out, or whatever?" She gets a little red and gets embarrassed.

((lol, thats cool))

"Thank you... but... you seem confused. Are you not a ghsot?" she asked, thinking deeply into it, then she grinned. "Even better!"  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:09 pm
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose

((lol, thats cool))

"Thank you... but... you seem confused. Are you not a ghsot?" she asked, thinking deeply into it, then she grinned. "Even better!"

Angel smiled, then replied nicely and friendly, "No, I'm not a ghost! I am alive!" Angel just grins happily.

((^-^ I made a banner/icon thingy! Its funny! XD))))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:12 pm
Bou looked back at Ben. "Don't put this on yourself. How would...if you never existed...would Oiya, Rose and Tuesday still be alive? I meanif I remember clearly, Rose was the one who suggested staying in the Yuzuki manor. Stop taking blame for other's acions. It's not all your fault Ben."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:31 pm
"I Know Oi- Bou. I can't help ot though.. it's just the way my mind functions. Knowing that things are my fault.. strives me to try harder.. but most of the time beats me down.. and i get really depressed. I'm sorry that I'm like this." Ben said. His feet were resting on the floor. He rested his elbows on his knees, his face in his hands. "Thanks.." Ben whispered through his palms.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:34 pm
Bou lay back on the bed, her feet next to Ben. Tears silently streamed down her face.
"How much do you miss her?" She asked without emotion.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:48 pm
"Who, Oiya? I miss her just as much as I do Rosalie. Everyday I think about her.. and want to kill myself. But Lilli wouldn't want me to kill myself. I can't do it. Oiya was the center of the universe to me. She is and was everything to me. I love her so much, i just was she wasn't gone forever." Ben said, using all the power he had to keep from crying as well. His hands were clenched into fists. His shoulders were slightly shaking. The need to cry was overwhelming him.

[he's like.. "I need to go home.. and ******** cry!" Lmao <3dane. xD]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:00 pm
Bou recited the words Ben had said to her. "Go ahead, cry." She said, once again with no emotion in her voice. "What would you do if she came back?"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:10 pm
Ben's face was still resting in his hands. He spoke clearly and intelligibly still the same. "I will not cry." Ben said, his tone frustrated. "If she were to come back.. would be happier than I've ever think I've been. It's be like the sun shining again for me. Ever since.. it's been like this clouded raining day. I just ******** hate living alone. I'm tired of it.. and sometimes I think if I did kill myself maybe.. just maybe I could see her then.. but.." Ben's voice broke off. He couldn't speak anymore.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games