Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:49 am
Yeah... I have to go to my campus tomorrow to sign up for one of the classes. For some reason, the online registration isn't letting me sign up for my computer science class. Its all like "You haven't met the prerequisites for this class," and I'm all like "YOU LIE!!! MY a**, I don't meet the pre-requisites. B****, this was one of the classes I f***ed up on, so how can I not meet the pre-requisites if I've taken this class already!? Let me sign up for these classes or I'm gonna have to start bustin' some caps."

... So yeah... gotta get up early-ish. G'night.

Oh, and it everything works out, my earliest class is going to be at noon, because anything before that I tend to suck in. My worst decision last semester was probably taking the 9:30 am class for math. I don't know what the hell was going through my head when I made that decision. ... I guess I was persuaded by the fact that it was for engineering majors only... This time will be different. My math class is at 6:00 PM. Hells yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:44 am
@ Shelby: that's Orihime from Bleach. Here's what she looks like:
User Image
She's the most, errr... top-heavy, out of the characters.

Yea, Hazumu-san! U narfled the garthoks and made it back to tell about it!!! Hope your Monday goes as well!

@ Chainsaw: Yeah, I remember that: "easy online registration" BUT you have to have some certain advisor approve you to sign up for classes with prerequisites even if you did take them. I figure it's their way of forcing you to make an appt, weeding out the lazy. Or maybe just the laziest?
Ew, yeah, and early morning math courses~ yuck! One I took was statistics, and that was actually interesting and fun. But I have to share this story of this other math class: This young guy came in to teach the class. He had never taught before, just had a degree so he qualified to be a professor... First signs things weren't right were that he'd talk for the whole hour about personal stories, one of which was how his girlfriend was having trouble in her Math class and he told her to get a tutor. I was thinking, D@mn, that's messed up that he couldn't tutor his own girlfriend!!!
So a few weeks went by with him assigning homework, but never teaching us how to do anything, just told us to read the book and he continued talking about personal issues. He finally got so frustrated with us asking him questions, saying we didn't understand how to do the problems, that he blew up, shouting that we were lazy, that all we had to do was read the book. An older student stood up and said," if I could learn it from the book, we wouldn;t need you here. What are u here for!?"....
He never showed up for class again! The administrators didn't know he wasn't showing up for his classes or anything! Needless to say we got a real teacher in there and got the ultimate cram course.

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:08 pm
Gweener: I remember her. I'm now watching Bleach every once a week. And when she speaks with her imagination...well...it's hard to say because she's quite funny.

Shelby: I haven't seen or chatted with you for so long. It's ok for not having good memory sometimes. I sometimes forget too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:59 pm
I personally think Rangiku is bigger.
User Image

I don't know. Choose for yourself. She definitely shows it off more...

There's another character who is pretty huge... but she doesn't get introduced 'til much, much later for you guys in the English dubs.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:24 pm
Wow lots of Bleach talk! I've watched a few episodes but, I don't know much about it. Its based on a Shonen Jump manga isn't it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:36 pm
Hazumu-san
Wow lots of Bleach talk! I've watched a few episodes but, I don't know much about it. Its based on a Shonen Jump manga isn't it?

Yep, that's right. It's great if u can get the complete seasons on dvd. I hate waiting! It caught my attention right from the start, with the hollows (spirits that didn't cross over) and Ichigo becoming a soul reaper. I love the depth of all the characters.
@Genekit: I know she's a little ditzy. I like her 'cuz she's a healer. The Qunicy is pretty cool, too.
And yes, I think Chainsaw has a point there. Maybe Shelby's siggy looks more like her. She does flaunt them more. I'm not even sure if Orihime knows she's got big 'uns.
Look what u did, Shelby! Talking and comparing boobies. rofl
But seriously, Hazu, u should check Bleach out! New episodes come on Saturday nights on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, but I recommend going back to the beginning if u get a chance.

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:08 pm
... And if I weren't so audacious as to condone illegal activity, I'd condone pirating via torrent (also, youtube, I believe, has them) the actual original Japanese audio one's that Datttebayo fansubs has subtitled. But then again... that's just me, and I've been around the internet a few times and know how to find this stuff. ... but I could tell someone how to find it... if they were interested...

Although, depending on how far back you go, Dattebayo removes the torrents to the really old episodes from their trackers, so they free up some bandwidth... but I bet nothing's removed that is later than where the English dub is...

... and then... there's always bleachexile.com... the best site in the history of all sites ever. ... at least sites I've found where downloading anime and reading manga online is concerned.

manga.bleachexile.com for the online manga section.

And you didn't hear it from me...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 pm
Hellowhs. Everyone still remember me? xD That was, of course, directed at Shelby. xDDDD No offense.

I <|3 Bleach.

@Gweener - OH I get the "if I could learn it from the book, we wouldn;t need you here. What are u here for!?"...." Thing. xP Teachers = UGHHHH.
I just failed a art assignment today cause I left the clouds partially white.

But clouds are WHITE, right? D=  

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:23 pm
Oh, and if I remember right, Halibel and ... uh... old Nel... however you want to call that one, are pretty huge, too. I won't post pictures, because, technically, that would be spoiling things... a great deal many things. In fact, I might have spoiled something already, but since you guys still have to go through the entire Bount arc, You'll probably forget about this before you get to it.

Some would say Yoruichi, but I disagree.

... Oh, and Kukaku. Yeah... hers are pretty huge...

In fact... this thread on this site pretty much sums it up...

http://www.bleachflame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2869

Oh, and if you don't want some major crap spoiled, and I mean, major, major s**t, do not click the last little button thing (the one without a name to it). Although, to be honest... she is the best looking in my opinion. But that's just me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 pm
Also... I'm pretty sure you started this conversation, Gweener...

... And being who I am, I just had to finish it, didn't I? No matter what the subject matter is.

But seriously, though, I haven't really given this this much thought until you brought it up... other than the fact that Rangiku flaunts the living hell out of hers so much you'd have to be blind not to notice it. ... Kon kind of makes a point pointing out Orihime's as well.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:33 am
Bleach ftw!! heart I am seriously addicted -.-' Almost all of my stuff on dA is Bleach fanart XD but not as much as some people.. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:32 pm
Thanks for the info and links, Chainsaw. I guess I did bring it up.
I hope I can find time to explore, as things are picking up for me. sweatdrop
I've spent the last two days working in the office, helping with registration, making copies and inputting info into the computer; all tedious, boring work.

@ Eiji: White clouds!? I've have a few head-butts with a couple of art teachers. Evidently I don't take criticism very well, especially since my view of art is a way of expressing one's self, not being confined to staying in the box. But it's so hard to put up much of a fight when your grade lies in their hands! Ughhh...

My love to all my fellow Watumelon-heads! heart

Gweener

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:45 pm
Gweener
Thanks for the info and links, Chainsaw. I guess I did bring it up.
I hope I can find time to explore, as things are picking up for me. sweatdrop
I've spent the last two days working in the office, helping with registration, making copies and inputting info into the computer; all tedious, boring work.

@ Eiji: White clouds!? I've have a few head-butts with a couple of art teachers. Evidently I don't take criticism very well, especially since my view of art is a way of expressing one's self, not being confined to staying in the box. But it's so hard to put up much of a fight when your grade lies in their hands! Ughhh...

My love to all my fellow Watumelon-heads! heart

My teacher is, like, acting, like, a 5 year old?
He ignored me for the entire lesson cause his idea of 'Expression' was different from mine.

I'll quit.

Then he'll be sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 pm
-glomped again-
URF Dx
OH SHUT UP, DAMMIT.

Gweener;;

Oooh.
I don't like Bleach :/
Seen it, don't like it.
SHELBY LIKES STUFFS WITH VAMPIRES...LIKE KARIN.

o wo;;

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:56 pm
HOLY CRAP, MY DOG IS TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH MY CAT.
D: EW.

o wo;;

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games