Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:40 pm

User Image
Light stopped laughing and stared at everyone in the room with a sinister smurk on his face. He just stood there for a bit and said "Finally...It's all come into place...I have ALL of your names...And how very unfortunate for you all because..." he spread his arms out a bit and said "I...AM KIRA!!"
((This is the music for the moment and at 00:23 is when he annoncues himself as Kira, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VoiNzA9ArY&feature=related ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:46 pm

"I don't think that matters now," Rin said smugly. "Afterall..." She snapped her fingers, and Archer materialized right behind Light. "...we've caught you."

Archer grabbed Light by the neck and shoved him hard to the floor, placing his foot between Light's shoulder blades to keep him from moving.

Kyo Emiya

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:48 pm

"And we're already dead, you can't kill us with the Death Note," Tatsumi said as he approached Light, who was restrained, "And it's safe to say that your trial will be a short one."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:52 pm

"Light!" Misa yelled as she jumped at him clawing her nails at Archer trying to get him off Light. "You don't understand! " she pleaded seeing Light in danger "Kira is good!"

The Guardian of Kandrakar

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:53 pm

"There's a Death Note in the girl's bag as well," Archer mentioned, brushing Misa off easily and materialized his dual-swords.

Shirou glared at Misa. "Killing for the sake of justice isn't the answer. Human life is precious. Don't you understand. I may believe in being a hero of justice, but I don't believe in playing god."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:58 pm

((grr...and he knows that how?))

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:00 pm

"Not to mention how much it inconveniences us at the judgment bureau when someone decides to act as the Count," Tatsumi looked to Misa. Tsuzuki was frozen, still staring at L's body. It happened again, another person was killed and he couldn't do anything about it. His eyes were wide as he shook slightly. His memories of that night came back to him...he was a murderer....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:00 pm

(Experience. All he really saw before arriving behind Light was her saying something, triggering the first maniacal laugh. It was just a very good educated guess.)

Kyo Emiya

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:04 pm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Light kept laughing even though he was being attacked and said "You can't stop me! Misa! Write down his name!! Do it NOW!!"
((He doesn't know that Archer isn't human yet. And the vid you posted Wihsful, its hilarious! I actually saw it before, it was on my porfile before L's Theme.))

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:07 pm

As usual , Misa did exactly what Light had said. She ran backwards away fro anyones reach and whipped out her death note and pulled out the pen, as thogu she had been ready for this. She copied the name that appeared over Archer's head.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Once she was finished writing Tatsumi was able to catch up, despite his morals against treating a girl so roughly, he took hold of her arms to keep her from writing anymore names. "I said, I don't want anymore work than I already have thanks to you two."

wISHFULLthiNKer124

Kyriod

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:18 pm

((I feel useless, not much I can really do right now...))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:20 pm

Misa struggled against Tatsumi. "Let go!" she yelled.

Just then Rem, Misa's shinigami came floating into the room. "Misa..I heard..." she stopped looking at the situation, Light on the ground and Misa being restrained. She looked angrily to Light. "You've put Misa in danger. I've told you I will kill you if something happens to her." she told him not knowing that anyone besides Light and Misa could see her.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Light looked at Rem and though he knew he had no control over her he said "REM!!...GET RYUK!! GET HIM!!!" his voice had a sence of fear in it. He needed Ryuk to help or needed Rem to do it herself.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games