Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:36 pm
Kit lands infront of the cafe and walk in. "There." He walks over and sits in the booth at the top right where he could be alone. He got a glass of orange juice and a sub. He began to hum his favorite song as he ate and drank.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:29 pm
Kit finished and walk out heading toward the training grounds.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:22 am
*korioki ran into the caffe very hyper and started screaming* HEY EVERYONE I JUST MADE MY FIRST KILL IN THE NAME OF THE CLOUD !!!!
*he laughed blaugh * AND IT FEALS PRETTY DAMN GOOD ! NOW IM GOING TO CELEBRATE !!! SO WHOS WITH ME !!! DRINKS ARE ON ME !  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:17 am
"When you say kill"
Lenon said
"Do you mean they are now dead?"

-Aww crap...-
He thought to himself.

"Who did you kill?
And, a better question, why did you kill them?"

Lenon felt suspicion rising inside him.
-Calm down, you have no idea why any of
this happened...calm down....-
It subsided.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:19 am
suri walked into the cafe to find out it was no other than korioki screaming
"are you still hyper, becuase if you are I will happy to introduce you to mr. fan again...." twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 am
Zann's clone appeared beside Lenon in the cafe, his expression in a frown as he heard what Korioki said.
"There is no celebration needed for killing, Korioki." Zann's tone was cold and his eyes were icy. He hated it when people take joy in killing...but right now he forced himself to calm down for the sake of others.  

iZann

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:37 am
"I agree with Zann.
I have never killed anyone,
so why should anyone else?
Unless, of course, it is a life and
death matter. Even then, you
should show respect for them in
death. Don't announce happily to the
world. Keep it quiet unless you need to,
and then stay somber."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 am
((Umm i think that he is talking about the thief he killed inside his mission... not about actual charakter of other player. Many time's i wonder what do peoples expect that ninjas are.))  

3Rton

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:20 pm
suke comes back from dropping off the items at inazuma mountains and sees if he could get some food. he barks and scratches at the door, wondering if this place could let a dog get some food around here.

edit: ((dang it you guys went offline when i posted.)) suke is a border collie with a ninja headband around its neck along with a blue bannda

suke wants to eat something delicious, despite he already ate lunch a few hours ago, so he goes in and looks for a way to get in. he manages to find an open window and jumps in.

he goes and looks for scraps on the floor. he found a bottle of sake on a table. he sniffs it very thoroughly and licks the top with some drops left on it. he paused. he then paws the bottle onto the floor, making it break. this kind of water tasted nasty. he thought. he looks for more scraps.

he then found a mouse across the room. he stops in his tracks and looks at it. very carefully, he sneaks up to it with his nin-dog skills. he paws at the mouse and paws its tail just when the mouse was about to run away. he let it go and decided to have fun with it. he chased it all around the cafe, flipping tables and chairs across the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 pm
awww guys *korioki sayd while putting on a froun* it was a kill for my first sucsefull mission !!! thats why i wanted to celebrate ! now you ruined my mood sad  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:57 pm
"huh?"
suri said as she stared at the suke as he ran around the cafe. soon after suri walked into kitchen trying not to run into anything.

~3 mins later~

suri walked out of the kitchen with ramen and a bowl of water. She placed it on the floor hoping that suke will take it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:59 pm
Kit walked into the shop and looked at the menu. "Ahh a very wide selection." He smiled and sat down. "I wonder what i should get."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:05 pm
*korioki sayd with great fear* please suri-sama i was just being happy cause i compleated my first ever mission*koriokis mood turned for the beter*and besides im ordering drinks all around so dont go easy on the flows ok !? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:07 pm
suke found the ramen and water as he was running around. he wolfed down the ramen and drank the whole bowl of water. he then noticed what a mess he made. he helped put the tables and chairs back together.  

I~kira~kira~I

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:09 pm
Kit saw a kid with a worried expression. "Hey it's nothing to be ashamed of i mean doing missions is good. I mean it's not like something bad happend right."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games