Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:55 pm
((Is this when I start feeling evil and make it start raining to put out the flames of the village? rofl Your choice. I'll just put the clouds there. Clouds don't always mean a storm... *cough*))

Taffy listened to the two older ones talked. She didn't quite understand what was going on, but the onee-san that saved her must be an important person. She regarded the three of them seriously, eyes too old peering out of her youthful face.

She was curious about what the onii-san was saying however. He had a tail when he got wet? Then he might not like those clouds off in the distance. It seemed like it might rain soon... The bright and sunny day from before the crazy lady had attacked her village was a thing of the past now...

"No time..." Bran didn't have time to argue with a wolf kizoku who was acting more like a stubborn a**. With adrenaline pumping through his veins and giving him renewed (and inhuman) strength, he picked up Hayato and hosted the soon to be insanely ticked off wolf up on his shoulder. The mazoku then grabbed Kisuna's hand and took off running as fast as he could, practically dragging the kid behind him.

He managed to get a safe distance away before Hayato's struggles became too much for Bran. He practically dropped the wolf kizoku back on the ground because the damn wolf wouldn't stop moving around.

Letting go of the kid's hand, Bran dropped to the ground himself, breathing heavily. He was at the end of his rope this time... There was no way he could hide his exhaustion now. "We... should be... far enough..." Bran managed between gasps. He was fighting to stay awake... But his vision was tunnelling and he didn't have much longer. Things just... aren't working out for me lately...

((@Ang: Probably cause I was off to go kill things, lol.

Alright... Hayato can pounce on Bran if he wants. But if Bran passes out, I'm so going to have to wake up Alcina... regardless if she's interrupting an explanation, lol. I need at least one character awake. And Taffy doesn't exactly count, lol.

Oh... And you guys can decide how close Bran got everybody to Alcina and crew... We could probably use this opportunity for everyone to meet up again, lol. But first... Alcina needs to wake up. stare I do want her awake when Hayato gets there...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:24 pm
"Hi there, kitten. Don't you know it's rude to lurk in the trees?" Rhian's voice questioned, barely over a whisper.

Shivers ran up and down Kuromi's spine as she heard the voice. Were her ears playing tricks on her again? Or was this real?...She slowly turned around and saw... a mazoku. She heard the others run away and she really wanted to do the same. Am I going to die here? On my birthday?... Well, who said life was fair? It probably wouldn't matter if she died anyways.

Kuromi wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come. Where was her voice? Say something!! she yelled at herself.

SakuMeiMei

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:40 am
Rhian's twisted smile grew. Her hair swished behind her as she leapt over onto Kuromi's branch and sat beside her.
"I mean, eavesdropping is one thing, but when it's one of my kind-- I tend to get a bit defensive," Rhian began to explain.
She lifted a fingernail and scraped it along the middle of the branch, whispering some sort of spell. Her figure moved swiftly to another tree as Kuromi's began to split in half.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:49 am
"What the--" Kisuna didn't have time to finish his sentence. Bran had dragged him by the hand and before he had a chance to check their surroundings, they had left like roadrunners.

Letting go of the kid's hand, Bran dropped to the ground himself, breathing heavily. He was at the end of his rope this time... There was no way he could hide his exhaustion now. "We... should be... far enough..." Bran managed between gasps. He was fighting to stay awake... But his vision was tunnelling and he didn't have much longer. Things just... aren't working out for me lately...

Kisuna looked around; Hayato still looked as angry as ever and Bran was at his limit. "Hey... can we try not to fight for now?" Kisuna asked softly, "Please....?"

"Hmm? Taffy, what're you looking at?" Sui looked up to see the grim clouds heading their way. He cursed mentally and looked for shelter but all he saw were trees... trees... and more trees.

"... Darnit."

Sui bit his lip when he felt Kisuna's aura drawing nearer and at a fast pace. He questioned their place and started to look between trees and shrubs.

He spotted a golden haired boy and smiled, "Kisuna!"

Kisuna turned to see Sui, Alcina and a few new girls. Kisuna blushed. He was never used to girls.... He looked at his clothes and quickly brushed off the dirt so that he may at least look decent. Taking the last smudge off his face away, he rushed to them.

"What happened to Alcina?" He asked, worried.

Sui explained to him the whole story... from Alcina and Midori and the crazy woman and Taffy.... He told it quickkly enough so that Taffy and Midori wouldn't have to remember such things and felt that a gloomy moment would come and go as it did.

"Oh...." Kisuna said. He felt bad that he couldn't say much. He had lost his parents... maybe that was in a sense a relation to what they've been through?

"... Are you two ok?" He asked the two new girls.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:50 am
More of them... Bran closed his eyes, fading quickly. Well, his fate was in their hands now. See if he ever did a good deed again... He just wasn't cut out for it at all. With that, he faded into the overwhelming darkness.

Taffy hid behind the smaller onee-san. Too many people were appearing at once... The clouds were gathering fast, however... "It's going to rain..." she said softly.

Alcina groaned, stirring slightly. Her spirit was slowly being pulled back from that of the spirit realm and she'd be awake soon...

((short posts... lol. I think I need to change Taffy's colour. It looks too much like Alcina's...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:50 pm
Midori had blinked to the answer of the tail, nodding a bit. Her eyes scanned up to the clouds then to him. She put two and two together and she had opened her mouth ready to suggest something before a new name sprung up.

He spotted a golden haired boy and smiled, "Kisuna!"

A boy about her age... her body went rigid. Her nose scrunched up not too keenly. Alcina's name didn't make her biased suspicions settle at all, one hand clutching to Sui's shirt. Her other hand helped hide the smaller girl, green eyes settling away to avoid the boy.

"Who's that?" Her voice quieted, glaring at Kisuna and glanced in the direction he came from. "And over there." Midori could tell even without walking over the disturbance the shrubbery had with a distraught person.

"And we need to get somewhere safe...Alcina-'neechan isn't going to like waking up in the rain... It might be a bit of a travel but..."

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:06 pm
"Oh, this is Kisuna. He's the Thunder Stranger from the Hebizoku Clan." Sui said, "Kisuna, this is Midori, our new Leaf Stranger."

Kisuna looked at the brunette and flinched. He wondered as to why she was glaring at him. What did he do? Did he provoke her?

Not knowing what to say, he only said what he could, "... Sorry."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:31 am
"Ah..." Midori still scrunched up her nose distastefully.

So I have to work with him...

However, he had apologized. That was something. There was always the suspicion though, sliding around Sui to cling one hand to his shirt. Glaring around she mummbled something beneath her breath.

It was incoherent, but it was a rather spiteful statement.

..Can't stand them...

NekoNoTsukiyo

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:37 pm
Hayato’s glare never left Bran, but seeing Sui made him feel a bit more relaxed. And a new stranger. Somehow, that new information made him slightly irritated. How come they were chosen to help Alcina but not him? For that thought, he hit himself inwardly with grumbles.

“Sui.” he breathed, but remembering where he was, his glare flashed back to Bran. Why had he fled? It was as if he had helped Hayato and Kisuna escape. Well, yes. That had to be it, but why?

“Bran…” he said, and turned to the others. Remembering Kisuna’s request, he eyed them carefully. “Anyone know how well we can trust him?” trust. that word alone hung in his head.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:33 pm
Sui blinked at the little girl's tight grip on his shirt. Poor Kisuna, he thought. Unfortunately, Midori didn't seem to be warming up to the others. He felt a bit confused. If she didn't warm up to either of them, why did she warm up to him? Perhaps maybe of the mention of Kaen? Or was it the right timing? Whatever it was, he felt a bit glad that he wasn't on her bad side.

Such a small temper for someone so young.... He continued in his mind and glanced at the two young'ns. Pity they don't seem to get along; they're a bit alike.

He turned to the man near him and smirked, "Ah, Hayato, good to see you again." He looked as angry as ever. Sui smiled, at least that never changed.

Before Sui could ask how he was--for the number of wounds had suddenly increased and Sui dared not ask why--Hayato interuppted him and questioned Bran's relations.

“Sui.” he breathed, but remembering where he was, his glare flashed back to Bran. Why had he fled? It was as if he had helped Hayato and Kisuna escape. Well, yes. That had to be it, but why?

“Bran…” he said, and turned to the others. Remembering Kisuna’s request, he eyed them carefully. “Anyone know how well we can trust him?” trust. that word alone hung in his head.

"Bran...?" Sui mumbled. He paused and answered Hayato, "Well... you shouldn't ask me or anyone else here since you know we have a vague relationship with Bran.... Well, then again..." He turned his head to look at the sleeping figure he was carrying, "perhaps our Alcina-chan would know?"

Sui tried not to regret his words. What he said could've just triggered another anger button. But then, Sui had remembered once more.

"Hayato, I think you should refrain your temper for a bit...." Sui whispered and gazed down at Taffy, "We do have a child here... and everyone knows how scary you look when you're angry...."

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:57 pm
Hayato glared at the merman but said nothing. His gaze now fell onto Alcina, and he looked away sharply. He couldn’t look at her for some reason. Feelings of guilt washed over him…and anger. Anger for what, though? Bran, somehow seemed to swim in his head along with her.

Growling, Hayato sat down, looking over his wounds. “Fine.” He muttered. He winced as his right arm moved slightly, sending him jolts of pain. Cursing to himself he licked at a wound on his left arm.

I hope that the others are fine. The clan…I can’t stay here long…Akira, you have a lot to pay.

((he was of course thinking about his commanders he abandoned to find Alcina LONG time ago. lol.))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:39 am
I always end up in these situations, eh? Kuromi looked down. She couldn't see the ground from here. She sweatdropped as the branch snapped. As she fell she noticed something...

Her necklace wasn't in her pocket. Well, that was nice...

She tried grabbing onto another branch, but her hands slipped off.Damn... Crashing through the forest had never been so fun. She probably got scratched by branches at least a dozen times.

She managed to land on her feet though...until the ground sunk and she discovered that she had just fell into a trap set up to keep out intruders. Kuromi sighed. How was she going to climb out of this deep hole?

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:34 am
Taffy watched the older ones talk over things she didn't understand. The scary angry boy was hurt, but there was nothing she could do about that. The other one who's motives they questioned...

The little girl shyly walked over to the unconscious mazoku. She took hold of his hand and let his soul's song fill her mind. A soft glow surrounded their linked hands as Taffy heard his song. "He is confused," she spoke quietly. "He does not know who he should follow. The wind sings of the Strangers, but his blood cries for the mazoku. His song has no direction."

She let go of his hand and hoped that was helpful to the others. But when she looked back at the onee-san who had saved her earlier, it seemed like the other girl was about to come around. "Onee-san is waking up..."

((You can have Sui put her down now, Leri. Tis what I was waiting for before, lol. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:45 pm
"Thanks Taffy." Sui said and smiled at the little girl, "That bit really helped a lot."

Sui felt the woman on his back stir. He gently laid her down on the ground and waited for her eyes to open.

"Alcina? Are you ok?"

Kisuna looked at Alcina and poked her shoulder, "Wake up...."  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:18 pm
Midori had reasons. Taffy was fine, Alcina-'neechan was fine, Sui...
It was just Kisuna she didn't like. Them was a plural of a certain likeliness he had to which she despised. Hayato and Bran she had no idea what to think of.
Those two she wasn't comfortable with at all.

Midori nodded to Taffy, her mouth opening. Strangers. "He's one of us?" She piped off softly.

Alcina was waking however though which made her green eyes widen, kneeling down beside her. "Alcina-'neechan! Alcina-'neechan! Are you okay?"
She scowled at the poke that interrupted though and whapped the young boy that poked. "Stop that!"
((Poor Kisuna...))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games