Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:54 am
Flabbergasted Breakdancer
Meh I still love my box. *huggles it*

I think I'm gonna call it a night. Tired and want to dream of thingies.

Men. Naked men. Naked, horny men. Him WITH naked, horny men. Him with naked, horny men doing what naked, horny men do! ;D

I can go on forever <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:56 am
DarkWolfLove
Ah.
:3
How's your weather?
Rain this weekend?

Nahh, it was actually just rather humid and overcast. It always seemed like it WOULD rain.. but it never did =/

Oh well, I was inside most of the time anyways. Practicing with David and Mike then back home to sleep after two nights of jamming.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:03 am
Speaking of naked men, when I was getting lunch on saturday a group of streakers ran passed. There is a statue of a grizzly bear across the street from where I was and they violated it :p  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:19 am
Ahhh, what would it take to live in the 70's where that WASN'T a rare sighting? x3  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:42 am
00Shoe
Speaking of naked men, when I was getting lunch on saturday a group of streakers ran passed. There is a statue of a grizzly bear across the street from where I was and they violated it :p
Furries................yep they are everywhere. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm
00Shoe

I don't get how they're furries x.x  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:48 pm
Derrick Rutledge
00Shoe

I think he refurring to beastiality. |gags|

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 pm
Derrick Rutledge
00Shoe

Its a joke man. Hell taking the piss out of my own hobbies helps me appreciate them more.  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:10 pm
Been a while since I have heard that phrase - I guess I don't hang out with as many brits anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 am
I hear it all the time and I don't know any british people!

...No, wait. I do know some. But they don't even say it so I don't know where I'm going with this.  

Tiga

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 am
The only people I have ever heard say it were brits - I guess they probably aren't the only ones who do. Just the only ones I have heard it from.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 am
00Shoe
The only people I have ever heard say it were brits - I guess they probably aren't the only ones who do. Just the only ones I have heard it from.
When I doo watch TV I'll flip on BBC, probably where I picked it up.  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Mmm this is exactly what I needed - loading up a glass of water with ice tea powder. So sugary!

I ended up not sleeping too much last night, so anything to keep me awake at work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:52 pm
00Shoe
Mmm this is exactly what I needed - loading up a glass of water with ice tea powder. So sugary!

I ended up not sleeping too much last night, so anything to keep me awake at work.
Out clubbing?  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:59 pm
Nah. But I am apparently going clubbing with a new friend on thursday. It is this gay club where each thursday they apparently have bubble showers and we can watch cute guys get all naked and go for a bubble shower biggrin

I hope it gives me a opportunity to get closer to my new friend, he is sooo cute!  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games