Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:34 pm
She sang on,

"Now I'm standing here
All I can see is the darkness
It takes over this world
Its comsuming all that is livng
With its fire of hate and rain of sorrow

The tears that I shed, are the tears of rain
And the anger I feel is fires hatered

But I will stand, I'll be strong
I'll be scared but I'll have courage
For I stand in the middle of this war
Pity war, that sheds the blood of many that we have lost.

My leader an commander
She stands in the night
With the light of her heart
She fights with all she's got. . ."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:40 pm
Moonfire continued to play as he listened to Pheniox.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:50 pm
"Will she win or will she loose
Its all up to her now
As watch this war go on
And here the crys of our soilders
As they die

Help me oh dear God
I have lost my faith in holy wars
And lost the key to the heaven gates
And so watch as I go to the depths of this war," then Pheniox finished singing and then looked at the palm of her right hand adn looked at her brithmark that was in the shape of a pheniox eye.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:53 pm
Moonfire stopped playing and said,"that was beautiful."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:58 pm
Gemini notice Red Fang staring at her and said, "Whats your problem now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:14 pm
"Oh, thanks. and you play wonderful on the flute," said Pheniox as she satred towards him. "Um, Moonfire?" she asked.  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 pm
"Its you that's what," said Red Fang.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:16 am
Scott took shelter down by the beach under a makeshift cave of smooth rocks he'd found flipped and tossed other the beach. He sat in his rock hut craddled in his arms. He just wanted to be alone and being in here was calming. It helped him think and oragnise and cool down quicker.

Arachnid wandered the grounds the copy of Gemini amused him. He'd seen her do it before though it was fun to joke around with it. Though not to the point it was just plain cruelty of course.

'Leave her alone' Kid-robin slowly and crudely intejrected between Gemini and Red-fang. What was his problem ?, no one has done anything to deserve the kind of agression.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:59 am
Robin made his way onto the grounds calling Scott's name in a monotinous and clear tone. He looked high and low hoping their wasn't going to be another repeat of what happened earlier. He just wanted to know what was wrong. That was all.

Spider-robin stuck his feet on the now empty table and began slanting back with joy. 'Ahh slanty goodness' he chuckled as leanded back his left began to scrap the strangely clean floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:58 am
Moonfire put his flute away and said"Yeah Pheniox."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:44 am
The scan was over with. Soon the results would be printed out. Draco pulled out a long needle and smiled. This would prove fun. He walked over and glanced at Kid-robin. "Get my back." This could be dangerous if Red Fang was feeling so aggressive, but Draco didn't care. He was sure he could take him if worst came to pass. Draco pushed open the doors and closed them behind him. "Don't worry this won't hurt a bit." He said before muttering under his breath, "For me..." He walked closer to Red Fang, needle ready.

Black Feather landed at Turgon's base and strolled inside of it. "Turgon. I have something you might find interesting." She called out. So it wasn't Scott. At least it was something good.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:23 pm
Turgon heard Black Feather's voice and new hat she returned. When he saw her enter he then said, "Why hello Black Feather." He then notice that Western hunter wasn't there and that they bth failed the mission on getting Scott. But heard on what she said about something interesting. "What is so interseting mydear?" he asked.

DarkStar stood next to Corona and stared towards Black Feather as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini checked the scanners and computers. "Hm, it appears his heart is consuming into the darkness, meaning he is becoming evil now. It also appears that Warewolf did put something in him, into his heart, and that thing is just activating all the anger and darkness within Red Fang. And now he is becoming evil and there's nothing I can do about it. For he gave in too much to it," explained Gemini.

"Why yes Rose it is a child in our team. And the first. You see her parents were killed but was taken care of by some remaing relatives in her family. She cameto us so we may help ehr wiht her powers and we did. Gemini was the main one who trained her for the child poscess the power of wind as well," explained Fox.

Then the copy Gemini looked at Arachnid and asked, "Any luck?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:23 am
Kid-robin cautiously entered the chamber behind Draco his rang shooter lifted and trained firmly on Red-fang. His eyes were narrowed as he stood firmly waitng for Draco to finish his task.

Ryan placed the flowe samples into a scanner as he beagn to evaulate the usefulness of the plants. They had use as bullets incoparated into his guns he supposed.

'None. Can't you track his scent ?' Arachnid suggested as the sun beagn to sliver down leaving an blinding goldm tint on the land. They needed to find Scott soon before it became to dark.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:48 am
"Hm, I guess can try and turn into an animal," said the copy Gemini. She then turned into a german shepad dog and started to sniff the ground. "Got his scent," she said. She then ran out of the house and followed Scott's scent. When she found him at a rock she said, "Hi, Scott. Sorry I'm not the real Gemini, I'm just the copy she made. But Gemini would like to speak to you about some training and doing big stuff. You know she really cares for you."

~~~~~~~~~~

DarkStar then looked back towards the black huge cacoon orb with the body of Oracle inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

The real Gemini on the other hand was awaiting for Draco and Kid-robin to finish what their doing and his still looking at the scanning stuff. When she was done looking at the scans she then st down in a chair.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 am
Draco grabbed Red Fang's arm, holding it tightly. With his other hand, he stuck the needle into Red Fang's vein. Pushing it down, Draco then began to draw the blue. Dark red liquid began to fill the shot. Draco pulled away when he was done, satisfied with the amount of blood in the tube.

Black Feather pulled the plant from the bag she had stored it in. The leaves were still fresh and it still gave off the same bittersweet aroma. "This is a plant known to my people as dragonbane. It's said to be very efficient against dragons or any dragon-like people. Seeing as we couldn't get Scott, we got this instead. Western Hunter is studying it and incorporating it into his weapons, which is why he isn't here."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games