Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:31 pm

"i know you felt that hehtrus " selena smiled " i need you and cloud to reckonsile you difference for me cause if not then itll only put more stress on me and the babies " selena smiled " i need you here with me just as much as i need cloud with me " selena sigh "both of you are the father " selena looked into his eyes" so please give me the knife and dont do it come back to the mansion with me "
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:44 pm

"I'm sorry I just can't stay..." Hethrus said pulling away from Selena."I can't live without you...I can't" a single tear ran down his cheek before he disappeared.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 pm

selena scream after him"why are you making me follow you " selena sighed and got up and went after him and came up behind him agin and truned him around and hugged him " why are you making follow you you know it take alot out of me " selena looked at him "i cant live with out your ither and nither can your baby he or she devers a father to be there for her or him " selena panted " i love you but i dont know what to do what would you have me do ?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:16 pm

selena looked deep into his eyes " hehtrus what would you have me do because you and cloud are fathers to these to babies i need you just as much as you need me " selena sighed and in a moment of weakness selena kiss hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Hethrus growled and pushed away "I'm sorry but I can't...cloud will be a better father then me anyway...I would only be endangering you and the baby by staying around..."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 pm

selena cryed angerly "you'd be endangering me and the baby if you didnt STAY BECAUSE THEN ID BE STRESSING OVER YOU WONDERING WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU DONT YOU GET THAT" selena looked at him" I NEED YOU OK PLEASE STAY WITH ME " selena cunched her nose " nobody know how to be a father there no manual for it you learn as you go "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 am

"hethrus please stay i need you ok "
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Hethrus growled "I'll stay for a little while..."

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:51 pm

selena smiled "im glad that your going to stay even if for a little while " selena walked over to hethrus " now can we please go back to the mansion im getting pretty tiered and i need some blood " selena smiled"hethrus can you take me back please i feel like flad back so could you do that for me please"?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Hethrus sighed and helped Selena back into the house, he acted like didn't want too but he like being near selena again, he sat her down in the kitchen and got her a bottle of blood.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:14 pm

selena smiled because she knew that he like being around her again even tho she knew that he did . selena saw that he got the blood for her selena smiled "thank you hethrus for the blood " selena smiled "so please tell what have you been doing while you where gone hehtrus" selena asked while siping on blood and looking over the top of her glass "would you like me to pour you some blood lov hehtrus "
selena blush kinda of " where well you be going after this hethrus i hope that you well stay forever but i know that i cant keep you here "
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Hethrus sighed "I'm not staying here long...and when I do leave there is someone I have to deal with..."

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:37 pm

selena cocked and eyebrow and looked up "oh...."
selena sighed "and who is this person you that your going to deal with before you leave?!" selena questioned " so when am i expect for you to leave.......and are you going to say good bye this time or are you ...going to leave again ...with out any word ?" selena looked down at her blood in the glass " i....i ... i wish i could make you stay ......but i know that i cant " selena siged and looked at hehturs in the eyes with the pain of knowing that he was leaving again ! then sounded hurt "so how long are you going to stay then .... just so i know "
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:48 pm

"At most...I'll stay a week..but I may come back after I kill the person who ruined my life, made me kill my first wife and told me leave here..."

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 pm

selena try not to look happy at the thought of him retruning she try to keep a stright face but a smiled peek at the corner's of her mouth " oh ......a week huh ? "selena looked at him " im sure he desver more than just that i sure hell get what ever coming ot him on the other side of the abssy "selena noted and the the toneinher voice change to almost sad in some way" i know he runied your life i know that you must still miss her very much "selena got quite for a moment and looked odwn at her tummy and rubed it and then looked back up at him fiting back the tears that threatened to well up in her eyes" well i hope you a safe return ....that if ....you want to come back ...that it "selena said all this not wanting to look at him for fear the shed cry
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games