Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:54 pm
"well i got to go. See yea."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:54 pm
byakuga appears "psha im hungra .. who is up from some ramen and soda" byakuha yawned  

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 pm
"Go by yourself Teddy we are training." Kit said watching Dev run.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:59 pm
"uhh nevermind then mr.meanie "byakuga said  

teddy_byakuga

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:59 pm
futashi looks at them. laying on the ground, yawning. his glowing black eyes would creep anyone out if they look right at him. "god kit. going to worn the dude out?' he said, laughing.

(could not say kid. futashi is only 13 at jounin rank. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:00 pm
"Just saying uless you wat to train as well." Kit looked up at Futashi. "Well ready to train me?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:00 pm
byakuga walks near futashi and lays by him "hey sup "  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:03 pm
((WTF is your problem! Lol. I have to go into full and complete details. I don't feel like being literate.))

Devoker's mouth dropped and he knew he was going to have to go through the same agonizing pain that he went through with his five hundred push ups. Devoker flicked his hair back began jogging in place for a little bit. "This is like academy training times three." Devoker then dashed off at a fast jog that he kept steady throughout his running. Devoker looked the track that he was on and noticed that he had never seen such a big track before. The floor was Orange with seven white lines streaked down the track. Devoker closed and his eyes and tried to convince himself that he could do this. A few laps on this track was like running the marathon and he was expected to do this as fast as he could. Devoker was already sweating, drip by drip hitting the track one by one. Devoker wiped the sweat off his face as he was running breathing in and breathing out at a steady pace. Devoker noticed that he was actually a lot better at running because he was actually about half way done with doing his several laps around the track. He knew that he had actually ran miles and that he had actually been running for quite a while because the sun was straight up in the sky now. It wasn't morning any more and it was barely noon. Devoker sarcastically muttered to himself, "Yay. The first four hours of my day is done. I only have ten more hours left to go. How exciting." Devoker began running faster so that he could get done with this as fast as he could. Devoker tripped and stumbled. He rolled on the ground and then his hands caught the ground and he pushed off making him do a front flip and landing back on his feet where he kept doing his long and tiring jog that he was doing before. Devoker knew that he was about three quarters done with his running and the only thing that kept him running was his curiosity of wanting to know what he will train next. He hoped that it wasn't going to be like doing a thousand sit ups or five thousand sit ups because he didn't want to feel pain over and over again every single hour. Devoker had one more lap to do and he was getting excited. He began running as fast as he could around that track and he was creating dust behind him. He was about half way done when he almost tripped and he caught his feet quickly and continued running as fast as he could. He finally finished his laps and the sat criss cross in front of Kit. "Was that enough laps because I need another one of those pills that you gave me." Devoker smirked and got ready for the next thing he was going to learn from Kit.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:05 pm
((I accidently did a little bit more than 10 lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:06 pm
((Nice rp ^.^))

Kit took out another pill and tossed it at Dev. "Okay take a 5 minute break."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:07 pm
futashi look at teddy and smirk. "yo. nothing much. just resting on the ground." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:10 pm
((Just for making be do long post, take this crappy post. Lol.))

Dev caught pill in mouth. 5 Min went by fast.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:10 pm
(cant be saturday 'n' sunday hurricane ike))

slaps futashi "wanna fight "  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:13 pm
Kit stood up and looked at Futashi. So is this enough or should i put him through part three?" He smiled and looked back at him. "Well part 2 is a taijutsu training. Do you want to learn monkey, dragon or snake?"

((I dont care how crappy talking posts are....))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:15 pm
futashi block it with his dark chakra. "no thanks. i want to rest for the fight against mikyo." he said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games