Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:52 pm

((Come to the training grounds. we can start right now))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:56 pm

(( that map was handy Bambi-sempai. now i wouldn't have to read the other lost pages... ))

hivaids420

Newb

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:23 pm

(thx lol) Detachi doesn't fire another arrow, waiting for orders, and he looks at the shinobi who had helped him, "Thank you.",
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:44 pm

Bambi Hyuuga
The Summary

Right, so here is. Mikyo died in a battle with Crecent and Nin, But due to him being abit super natural like with his demons and everything. He was re-born, but into an arch angel with his beast, his forum totally changed.

For some reason he has gone on a rampage and was able to summon up to undead looking armys that are now charging for Konoha.

User Image

Above is a crappy 5 min map of whats going on. The loads of little dots in the top left and right hand corners are the army. Who are currently firing arrows at the gate and charging towards them, but there like 2-1 miles away currently. The two brown dots near the armies are the two generals.
At the top middle, there is a yellow dot, which is Mikyo and his beast. Below is me and Xantos, about to talk to Mikyo.
Near the bottom is the leaf village gates, with all you other people on it. Above it is a red line, which i summoned up, it is a massive lava like wall. Below is a blue line which is another water wall which Xantos summoned up
So far all you guys should be doing is dodging arrows and getting ready in case they break though my wall.

Thats about it.
Oni if iv missed anything please feel free to add it.

((Bankotsu is like inbetween the gate and Miyko except hes closer to Miyko than he is the gates, i posted about 6 pages back. But due to the fair in the county. So I missed most of this. As I will again Friday.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:52 pm

Bankotsu sat up and walked more towards Miyko, then a small chair burst out of the black metal that covered mostly everything. Bankotsu clenched his hand on his head all these Leaf ninja were giving him a headache. He was going to deflect and kill anybody that dared attack Miyko, and anyone over where Miyko and his commanders were.

((Oni is going to be pissed when he sees so much OOC and the 6 pages he missed. God you guys made me kindof mad when you posted so much crap.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:11 pm

Zann's clone looked at where Bankotsu was. He knew who this man was, he had heard of this name, one of the Akatsuki. Though his face didn't show it, he wondered why Bankotsu was siding with Mikyo...or what's left of Mikyo.

iZann

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:44 am

Bambi looked at Bankotsu, Bambi then look down at his chest knowing what was there from when he came to seem Bambi ages ago while Bambi was Hokage.

"Bankotsu, what are you two doing here?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:13 am

"Bankostu...long time no see."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:50 am

Detachi watches from the top of the archer ower, wanting to break Bankostu's face beacause he took sides with Mikyo. Detachi, since not having any orders, sits down against the wall.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 am

Zann could hear the increase of heartbeat in Detachi, and knew that he was angry about Bankotsu. He turned to him,
"Learn to control your emotions…it’s not wise to judge them merely by their actions.” Zann said to indicate that Bankotsu hasn’t really harmed Konoha…yet.

iZann

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:05 am

Detachi bites his lip, literally, and nodds. Detachi still feels anger flowing through his body, but he stays down, remembering not to get in the way like Drake had told him.

(oh yes, bambi im at one of the archer towers on that map.)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:11 am

(er... got to go, school crying )

Detachi

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 am

((lol ok then no problem…darn no one’s on now.))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:52 am

((Yeah, I kindof fell asleep. My friend got me sick on the teacups.))

Bankotsu nodded to Bambi, "Oh, I just need to be where all the action is Bambi." Bankotsu then nodded to Xantos, "I know another day in the park
I guess." He then looked at the archer towers, and turned off his Neo-byakugan. "Have fun trying to reason."

Ducttape_Bandit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 am

Detachi
(er... got to go, school crying )

((Haha, Fair Week we've got the entire week off.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games