Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:08 am

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
zero stood up. his eyes set on the building. he made his way into the building.
"i may be a akatsuki but this was my home"
zero's shadow rebuilt to building in a alarming speed.
he then looked at the girl

"this world will not change on its own. a demon is a demon, nothing good comes from them"
Rahenno turned to Zero after completing the north side of the wall. Nothing good comes from demons? He though. Rahenno gave a chuckle. "You Akatsuki, always think that us demons are evil. Not all of us turn out to be that way." He stated simply waiting to see what would happen.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:13 am

Xantos shifted his look from Arashi to Zero.
"Your on my own little list...I've made a deal with a client, every dead akatsuki body I bring him, I get a mangkyo...if you don't want the light assassins to be stalking you, you may bargain out of it...though, judging your 'all mighty akatsuki ways', it's your choice, though i won't attack here...no need getting rid of a civilized conversation....or making a mess in front of the kid." He said and gestured his hand toward Arashi.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:02 am

thefire158
havockboy
((...you think that was it...))

As Xantos walked suddenly someone grabbed tugged on his shirt it was Arashi Zeramaru's 5 year old son.
"where did my dad go?" he said with wide eyes about to cry.

((Wonder what is worse... zeramaru the homicidal wacko or a 5 year old kid about to cry ....))

(Okay I cannot read all the ooc up to this point)

Xantos looked at Arashi nervously.
"Your uh....Dad, had to go for a while...what am I saying...no point in misleading a kid."
He knelt down to Arashi's eye level.
"Your father has been killed...I know you might want to start crying but, just hold it in, people die, people come, your father is in a better place now. If you need to, you can stay with me for a while."

(Wait did I just say...can I pay child support? I havn't even started looking at mini vans!)

((Yep, donate to unicef or something..."children with parents killed in conflict", it fits XD))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 am

Jedi suddenly came out of the wall as if in genjutsu. "I take it i gotta kill Kiyoshi now to, to bad im just a clone."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:08 am

Kiyoshi rolled his eyes as he took his hand off his sword. "Please Jedi." He walked past Zero feeling he wasn't worth his time. Then walked up to Rahenno and looked around. "Where is Susumu?" He asked since this was her office but he didn't see her.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:12 am

Rahenno shugged and went back to repair the walls.

A few hours later he finished the walls and the stair leading from the ground to the office. He walked back up to the office, He had new picture frames and hung them on the wall in the office. He sliped each pictur of the past Kages in order from past to present. He even added a picter of himself to the line. Rahenno went to the desk and also reorganized everything, Mission, Important papers and village reports. Rahenno sat down at the desk and started to work on the papers to keep this village up and running.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:16 am

Jedi walked over to Rahenno. "im guessing there will need to be some updating in the ranks."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:19 am

Rahenno turned to Kiyoshi. "I don't know but it's a likly possiblite that she is at mist. Last i hear she and Oroami had a house there." Rahenno then turned to Jedi nd nodded.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:22 am

"Interesting..." Oron said as he was flying around repairing the roof.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 am

Jedi smiled. "im always at your service my friend."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:35 am

"Feather clones!" 10 clones of Oron apeared and started rebuilding the roof. "This should make it alot easier!" Oron said.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 am

pyro letting go of the beam and looking at the wal " nice job Sensei do you need me to accomplish more of the office or something else" pyro asked.

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:29 am

Yamikonton
Rahenno turned to Kiyoshi. "I don't know but it's a likly possiblite that she is at mist. Last i hear she and Oroami had a house there." Rahenno then turned to Jedi nd nodded.

Kiyoshi made a confused face. "Then who's in charge?" He asked since a Kage can't really leave the village for good.

Rahenno smiled. "I'm the new kage of the cloud." He said know Kiyoshi would be surpized.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:55 am

She stood there and watched as they talked everything out and finished re-building. She had sat down on the floor to make sure she wouldent be iin the way.

kikiomoru

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games