Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 pm
BluewolfofMibu
(Demon that's enough... stare )

Zane merely walked back towards his village. "Luri...please train me..." Zane asked him.

((I know, I was just messing with him lmao, I'll train you tomorrow, its 10:30 here and i need sleep razz ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:32 pm
(Because, It's my tracking eagle... keyword tracking. As in my students. Goji has a nice ability to know where my students are, based on smell, and a whistle that as long as wind is present, he is gone.)  

Zombie Swagger

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:34 pm
(I just said that's enough Koisu)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:23 pm
"Ok then lets go" she stated as she hoped on the nearest boat waiting for hediek to get on so their journy could begen.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:45 pm

User Image
[[Hideki Morinozuka]] - [[Student of Kiri]] - [[Puppet User]] - [[Chakra Mouths User]]

Hideki jumped into the boat and sat right up next to Melody. He threw his arm around her shoulder and laughed. "Well let's get heading, Mel!!" Mel was his new pet name for Melody. He may be 17, but he does act like a kid sometimes and makes up pet names for his good friends.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:53 pm
Gai KOu entered the village after arguing with the gaurds  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:31 pm
Melody blushed as hideki's arm was around her shoulder. She new it would be hard for her to consintrate on this mission with hideki with her. She noded to the captian and the boat when off twardos suna.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 pm
Kuromaru came up to the gates were there seemed to be no gaurds. He was anxious to get into the village and find someone who could teach him water style jutsu. He had no intention what so ever to harm anyone. Since he saw no one guarding the gates he decided to shout his named and rank. "I'm Kuromaru Kage, a Genin for Konoha." he said while stepping at the gates.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:52 pm
Luri jumped down from where he was standing in front of the genin, sure, just stay out of trouble  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:56 pm
Kuromaru bowed,"No problem." He grinned and trotted off into the village.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:21 pm
"LURI SENSEI!!!!" Noru shouted, panting. he ran straight from the academy to the docks, at top speed. "PLEASE TEACH ME! Mizukage-sama can't....i need to be taught earth element!!! I need to become stronger!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:27 pm
Luri looked down at the mist nin, sure, I'll teach you, and I can guarantee you I will make you stronger then anyone here Luri did a few hand signs and created a shadow clone to take the shinobi to his training ground,follow this clone to my training grounds, the shadow clone began to walk out of the docks and to his training grounds  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 pm
he watched as the clone was leaving, and he jumped up. "hey, wait for me!!" he followed the clone to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Heavy mist was surrounding the docks, home of the bloody mist. Raiden slowly approached the docks standing in the boat, the boat man rowing it. Raiden smiled as they got to the docks and he stepped off. He thanked the man and walked towards the village, looking up at Luri nodding to him as he walked in. Luri would know that Raiden was a shinobi of mist, the sannin of mist so to speak and a member of mist seven swordsmen. He headed for the training grounds to train his new implant of the byakugan

Shruikan Tenshi

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 pm
Kuromaru came flying through the gates,past the guard, into the mist, and back to Konoha yelling to the guar,"I'll be back."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff