Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:46 pm
I like the last one blaugh lol j/k j/k, anyways, to get guys (well mostly the perverted ones) we may have to advertise Ria with cute, sexy girl...pictures *sigh* but of course like I said, we may get alot of perverted ones stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:51 pm
Hey Kurai, since your busy and all, I was wondering if I could be in charge of the student of the month thingie, or at least help out some with it. Or if there is anything else I could do, just tell me, k!!!!! whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Dark Bunny Lord

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:40 pm
Jeez, havn't had much time to visit here, stupid work....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:47 pm
Hey people! Am just here to inform you that am leaving for vacation tomorrow so i wont be on for like 1month,i should be back the 8 of August hopefully...anyway it was just to prove my futur absence.So see ya later ^^  

pokemonlady champion

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:58 am
I guess you can pick the student of the month with a Topic of your choosing Tiff if you so badly want to XD. hehe. (as long as you dunt pick yourself XD) but oh wells.

Just got back from six flags. Rides was fun and al. water park kicked a**. But.. my legs.. i spent an hour on the DDR arcade X-x. it called me.. i couldnt resist her sweet temptations..

but i finally did Legend of max on standard and passed it XD! <- proud accomplisment.

ooo oo! and V on heavy. FUn a** song XD!! wooo DDR kicks a**! ::legs crack:: owww owww...

Well guess i better go start on the Saya hill thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:05 am
Ooh! Are the fireworks here? ninja

Fun with poopers: You know what poopers are, right? Little sunflower seed sized packs of rock and paper. You throw them on the ground and they pop. They come in small matchbox sized boxes. Get 2-3 boxes (depending on hand size) and dump all the poppers in your hand. Then when you're ready, throw them all at the ground at once. Fun! Too bad July 4th is over though...  

Icarus7

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:07 pm
ninja my b-day is in 1 week and I finally got an iPod blaugh a pink one * heart 's pink* uwaaaah uwaaah, Nohea iz gone crying Eh, Kurai!! *tackles Kurai* you cannot just use my cuteness anytime you want!! scream URAH URAH!!! domokun ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:10 pm
Nohea!!! where have you been, it has been quiet without you, and lonely, and boring, and not as cute as it used to be!! *huggles* whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:33 pm
Uwaah! Seriously?! Wow...I've been missed!! crying Well I actually havent left on my trip yet xd I leave on the 19th 3nodding goin to DC, yup yup. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:40 pm
DC! AH! <- lives right next to DC. Should i go and stalk you ^^?  

KuraiGekkou

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:44 pm
WTH?!?! No xd I might go all king fu on ju. Besides, my mom would freak eek its scary when she does.... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:47 pm
::imagines nohea beat the crap out of kurai:: lmao xd now thats funny!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:50 pm
xd Yeah, but isnt he like taller than me? Im like 5ft 4inches sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:52 pm
ehh Nohea beating me up would be bliss XD

Jk jk.

but it would be nice to meet the face behind the character once in a while but of course. Parents. feeh XD  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:53 pm
::imagines a 5'4" Nohea beat the crap out of a tall 6" Kurai:: lol thats even funnier!!!! xd  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games