Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:29 pm
((Alright, i forgot about her lol))

Haseo looked at her amused "Heh now come on im not that special"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:32 pm
She looked at him, "What does that mean? You are so much more than just special to me!" Rose said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around him.

((lol! gonna go eat.. brb!))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Haseo smiled at her and leaned foward to kiss her but right before he landed the kiss there was a knock at the door, he stopped and frowned "I wonder if thats Xemnas"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm
"Maybe.. but it isn't his style.. he usually appears in the living room, here, or randomly.."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 pm
He stood up slowly and walked to the door "Its Alyssia, should i let her in?" he whispered to Rose  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:54 pm
Rose sighed and nodded, it wasn't nice of them to ignore her like that. She was only human.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 pm
((she is so not human..... lol))

Haseo opened the door "Alyssia whats up" he stood aside to let her in "Hi Haseo" she put her hands on his shoulders and lifted herself up to kiss his cheek  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:24 pm
((WHAT!!??))

Really shouldn't do that to someone else's boyfriend that you just met! She said constructively in her mind, "Hey Alyssia!" Rose said standing up and waving.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:33 pm
((Ya.... youll know soon enough, ive been planning this from the beginning twisted ))

Alyssia just looked at Rose and waved then turned her attention back to Haseo "So where where you guys earlier? i came by and nobody answered" Haseo smirked "We went to a fair"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 pm
((I knew it! oh.. its amusment park)

Rose looked at her and sighed sitting on a chair and watched them.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:46 pm
((Really? what do you think she is? and thats the same difference))

Haseo shut the door "Why dont we come in" He said walking away from Alyssia and trying to get back to Rose "Wow you guys you really havent donr much with this place have you?" she said looking around "No we werent planning on being here long, we were gunna go look for a real place to live but just havent gotten around to it yet"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 pm
((yeah, but i gave up on it, since you didn't say anything when i mentioned human a bajillion times~ ^^ lol! ... not human... vampire, demon, angel maybe? hahaa a scumbus (sp?)))

Rose looked at them and nodded to Haseo's answer, knowing that she wasn't looking at her.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:01 pm
((succubus is correct, she just isnt trying to get Haseo...... yet))

Haseo saw that Rose was looking kinda left out "Hey why dont you girls talk and get to know eachother better...... Im going to get on the computer" he smiled and sat down in the computer chair  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:04 pm
((Yesh! Epic win! lol.. i've always wanted to say that! ^^ ... oh?? then??))

Rose shurgged, "I guess I'm game for anything." She said looking to Alyssia.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:09 pm
((Soon.... when she officially decides that she dosent like Rose and she wants Haseo))

"Wait!..... i just got the best idea" she paused until she had both of their attention's "You guys should come move in with me, its a big house....... 6 bedroom 4 bath plus a sunroom with a connected garden a wine cellar and an inground pool in the basement"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games