Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:12 pm
Mana winced a bit when he drew out more of the numbing emotion over Kir. He was starting to feel a bit of the pain himself. "What question can you answer?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:15 pm
Kir was awake and listening as Rick listed off the things he was going to do. He felt dread and hopelessness.
"Well, the only organs left in his chest cavity are lungs and the stomach. That's convenient. Plenty of space there," Rick pondered, "Now his mind...His memories can go. Personality isn't needed...sense of touch? Better get rid of that too. And his sight. He can't see through illusions so it would be easier on him if he couldn't see anything at all...Self preservation could be nullified..."
Kir shivered. They were going to kill him in the worst way possible.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:19 pm
Some Might Say...
"Are you sure it's necessary to get rid of all of those?" Archereus asked, "Shouldn't you at least keep the five senses intact? They're rather essential to one's view of the world." He looked at the quivering angel, hi eyes devoid of pity. It was almost sad, but it wasn't his fault and therefore was not his problem.

"I can't answer either of them, both because they could prove detrimental to rick's plans and because I actually don't know the answers." Chronarch told the man yet again.

User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:21 pm
Mana thought to Kir hoping he would hear him. 'I can save your personality. That's what I work with constantly. But I cant do anything about memories. I wasnt there and you probably wouldnt want to share those with me'  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:23 pm
"With the sense of touch comes the sense of pain. Pain flaws a weapon," Rick said, "And if you can't see through the deception of illusions then what good is eyes. He contains a targeting system which is quite impressive. It would work better if there was no colors going to his mind from outside."
Kir heard Mana in his mind. He didn't know what to do anymore. He closed his eyes. He needed to be strong.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:29 pm
Mana looked at Chronarch. "I meant what can you tell me about Crystallis" He sighed feeling defeated. "I dont even know. One moment Im at an inn and the next im drugged in a box trying to figure out what's happening before someone decides to whack me over the head."  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:29 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus shrugged. It wasn't his job to understand all the sciencey stuff, he supposed. And so he remained quietly and readied to watch what occurred.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:32 pm
"Well, time to get the process going," Rick said and pressed a few buttons.
"...!!!" Kir's pupils dilated, then constricted. Then his eyes closed and he went unconscious.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:33 pm
Leonard stood behind and beside rick on his left again. "Sir, why not infect Kir?" Leonard asked, before turning, as though he could hear something the others couldnt. "I'll be right back, sir." Leonard said before disappearing. the door to the room opened for nothingness, then closed...

Lunair had watched everything happen, and had forgotten bradley for a moment. turning to ask him something, he found him gone then cussed. getting up, Lunair spread his wings and took off. (Exit to ???)  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:46 pm
(Brad's in Snow Peaks if you want Lunair to catch up with him)

"I won't infect him. Not until he's been properly installed," Rick said, "There. That part's done. Now we need to let his mind cool off," He removed the wiring from Kir's body and picked him up, "A lot easier to handle now," He smiled and placed him in the cage. He wheeled Kir back to the quarantine room where he shoved the cage back to where it was before, "Good. The crystallis is on Lydia as well," He nodded in approval before walking out.
Kir was unconscious at the floor of the cage.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:48 pm
Lydia was continuing to try and get out of her cage without her magic but she was too weak to do it. Tears were still streaming down her face, because she couldn't stop but she was getting no where.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:10 pm
Mana looked at Kir. "They changed you?" He questioned himself on how much. Mana gave Rick a death glare pissed.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:15 pm
"KIERAN, stay where you are," Rick commanded and walked into the hallway.
Kir slowly sat up and his lifeless eyes opened. He couldn't see anything other than targets. The pain was gone, the numbness was gone. He couldn't even feel the bars under his hands. His head was tilted downwards and he waited like a marionette for a command from his master. Kir was completely emotionless and devoid of thoughts.

Rick walked down the hallway with a disk in his hand. He put it into a case and walked into his lab, putting it up with the others, "Success!" He sat down and sighed, "Even if he escapes somehow he won't do anything," He smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:23 pm
Mana watched him silently. "I'll give you what I saved when you are safe enough to hold onto it" He said quietly so noone else would hear. Mana made sure not to pull onto him for emotion. People like that turned his stomach literaly. "Kir what did they do to you?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:25 pm
"..." Kir's unmoving eyes didn't even blink. With no personality or emotions, he was as good as brain dead. He heard Mana but could not react. That was not what he was programmed to do.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games