Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:11 am
Leora stood up and placed herself between David and her sister. "Stay behind me Kailee." she said softly as she glared at David, noticing that he had his hand on the gun's handle, but she remembered what he had said earlier. "You don't shoot other vampires." she said as she stood her ground between him and her sister.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:21 am
David shrugged, unbothered by her true statement and pulled his hand away from the gun, allowing the overcoat to drape over it.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:25 am
Leora turned to Kailee and took her hand, pulling her up off the couch as she lead her to the stairs. "Go upstairs and tell Mom and Dad to stay in their room. You stay with them too okay Kay?" she said softly.

Kailee nodded. "Okay." she said and then ran upstairs, wanting to put as much distance between the vampire and herself as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:33 am
((Sorry about short posts, I'm getting really tired, but I can never go to sleep when I am tired because I have insomnia.))

Suddenly, the siren sound of police cars could be heard approaching the castle and surrounding it, just as Alexis could be seen behind the wheel of a car while holding on to Michael and Michelle.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:36 am
Leora went to a window as she heard police cars, but her eyes focused only on her children as her face lit up. "They're back!" she said happily as she rushed outide so she could be with her children once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:48 am
Alexis smiled at Leora when she saw her run out of the castle. She ran over to her and handed back her children to her. "Sorry I'm late, we had to take a . . . Detour." She nodded to the back of her car where two bullet holes could be seen in the back window.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:18 pm
Leora held her children tightly, kissing them both before looking up at Alexis with a smile. "Thank you for keeping them safe." she said gratefully. She really had been worried about her babies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 pm
Alexis smiled at her. "Your welcome . . . " She paused, then added, "Your Majesty, I guess I should be calling you now." Though, she guessed Leora would probably rather have her call her by her first name instead.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:28 pm
Leora frowned. "Don't call me that. I'm just Leora." she said firmly, not wanting her friend to feel like she was lower than her or anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:35 pm
Alexis smiled and nodded. She suddenly became aware of the sound of the police car sirens closing in. "We've got to get inside." She said hurriedly, urging her back to the open castle front door.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:44 pm
Leora nodded and headed back inside with the twins, waiting for Alexis to come in before closing the door. She then looked over to where her husband was. "Lance!" she called out happily as she went over to him with the twins cradled in her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:11 pm
Lance smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek. "I told you they would be safe." He chuckled, looking down at his daughter and son lovingly. David looked curious, the first time that Leora had ever seen him drop his evil grin, and walked over to them to see what the two were going on about. "Who would be safe?" He asked.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:57 pm
Leora smiled down at the twins, the return of her children improving her mood greatly. "My babies . . ." she said softly as she once more kissed her children.

Michael woke up then and smiled as he looked up at his mother. "Mama!" he said happily. He giggled as he was kissed by his mother and then noticed David and pointed at him. "Bah!" he cried out in baby gibberish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:05 pm
David looked rather confused by this. He had heard that his distant grandson had gotten married, but he had never gotten word of children. He walked a bit closer to the children, wondering what the boy had meant to say.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 pm
Leora blinked at her son's outburst as she looked from David to Michael who kept pointing.

"Bah!" he cried out again, though it was more like he was amused. "Rah! Red!" he said, his eyes looking at David's. "Red!" he cried out again and then giggled. Apparantly, he was very interested by David's red eyes.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff