Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:28 am

((XD, looks like masumi is gonna have her hands full unless eris does something lol))
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:10 am

Masumi H Dekata
((*sigh* im getting highly bored of this. Eris is barily doing anything in this fight, and I seem to be fighting people who arent even from this village. Which is you and Lulu, though Test isn't part of this village ether. This was suppose to be for the leaf ninja but hmm none of them seem to be here but Syn. Where the hell are all the Sannin like Dark and Detachi, and Phi, and Kuma. Where are those people I want to know))

((yeah your right I'll cut you some slack CAUSE I STILL HAVE TO PASS THE LAST 2 GENNIN. Think of something that would make Zeramaru change his mind it affects all people))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:16 am

((....bewbs?......))
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:42 am

Hero left a small box with a bomb on it and a note saying

Quote:
Dear Leaf people,
Since you all dont know what true pain is I want to see how you will act when the leaf is put in danger espically the main building of Konoha so enojy this lovely bomb which you have one hour to destroy

Love,
Hero Shimizu

Hero smiled and headed for the anbu hq

((Dont worry I fdont count in real time I just need to talk to perky over pms cause I really would like one of my targetted buildings to be destroyed))

i3 tails Yagura

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:54 am

((.....office is already getting destroyed.....fact most of leaf is))
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:07 am

Lulu's puppet got in her way as it put its arms up to take on the needles, she soon looked over at the human puppet as she smiled "Close to perfect" she said giggling. The puppet swung its arms to get rid of the needles stuck on its arms "Now go" she swung the puppet at the eight arm as its arms opened up with summoning seals written inside, as Lulu formed handsigns "Senju Soubu - Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art" suddenly thousands of hands come out of the seals heading at the puppet.

kidnap_santa_clause

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:11 am

Masumi H Dekata
((*sigh* im getting highly bored of this. Eris is barily doing anything in this fight, and I seem to be fighting people who arent even from this village. Which is you and Lulu, though Test isn't part of this village ether. This was suppose to be for the leaf ninja but hmm none of them seem to be here but Syn. Where the hell are all the Sannin like Dark and Detachi, and Phi, and Kuma. Where are those people I want to know))

(Well I'm here to deliver a peace treaty from the rain to the leaf, so unless I can find her I'm stuck here.....so if I the kage, get her to sign the treaty I am out of here)
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:45 am

The bull man held up a hand as Zeramaru's bullet stopped in mid air matrix style. The Bull then held his shield up as the arms hit him and tried to slam him into the gound. He was able to hold his ground but was on one knee now. A blue flame could be seen in the poison cloud as the Spear man swung his spear againt as the gust of air slammed into the other air and the sand. Suddenly a huge blast of water shot out of the poison and slammed into the sand as women with feathers shot out of the cloud and water dripping from her mouth. The sand turned into mud as the wind subsided and the sand globs fell to the ground.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Masumi H Dekata

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:27 am

Lulu smiled as she a pulled a chakara string which made a little pipe come out of the pile of arms. The pipe shot out poisonous gas into the corner "Now that your puppets are busy I can get you" she said smirking as her left hand had very thin chakara strings which were connected to the puppet master. She had planted them on her when she threw the kunais, so she pulled them trying to get her into the cloud of poison.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 pm

((im not rp'ing because A) I wansn't online all yesterday (Which i told you would happen Masumi!) B) I already destroyed the office and yet no one seems to notice. C) No one even reacts to my rp'ing like my kage mane that was directed at syn i guess just never happened X_X D) way too much freaking ooc...Also i hate spelling things out in numbers or letters like i just did))

Aiyoku's hands spit out a couple of clay chunks which she forms into a buddha of C3. She holds this figure out in her hand "EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP!" An odd shadow circles above her as she throws the figure to her feet in front of her. She has the handsign made to detonate this figure. The explosion of this figure would level most all of the leaf village.

Eris5

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Lulu quickly returned her puppet as she saw the clay explosive, so she quickly summoned Baba Yaga puppet which was made of solid lead.

User Image

She enters the doll as it went into defensive mode cause she knew she wouldn't have enough time to run away.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:47 pm

((you guys had your warning shot. Welcome Zeramaru's grand army. and eris I reacted to your attack))

Zeramaru raised an eyebrow as he saw the bomb and he also pushed the 4 tails into the ground and he was unmoved.

Zeramaru shot out 5 scrolls from his waist unrolling them in the air.

"Shirahigi - Jikki Chikamatsu no Shuu ( White Secret Technique - Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu )" Zeramaru said as the seals came off and slowly the 10 puppets formed

"Formation of death Requiem, Sorrow and Pain)" one scroll burst into a puff of smoke and out of some dark purple fire emerged Zeramaru's puppets Requiem Sorrow and pain.

"The wandering army"
Zeramaru summoned his other puppets Eka, yoroi, tsurugi, scorpion, katsu, blitz, Torrent, tempest, inferno, Fencer, youshimitsu, Striker and the twins.

"Hitokugutsus. Naga the Pain, Jack the Yukikage and Xiah the Art" Zeramaru said then started to laugh as he grabbed the 5th scroll and unrolled it written on it was Zeramaru's last name "akasun"

"The akasun brothers" Zeramaru summoned 2 more puppets. One was his original body it also had his bloodline the other was his brother Monazaemon who was also known as the wind devil for he mastered all wind jutsus.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:42 pm

((ok, the shadow wasn't directed at you it was directed at Syn. Also I haven't even detonated this C3, which by the way is the giant explosive deidara used to almost blow the sand village to well sand rubble. So summon your puppets they will all be caught in a giant blast if you dare use them.))
((P.s. LEAD PUPPET...lead poisoning anyone? have fun with that you just killed yourself pretty much by jumping into that puppet, also in your description of the puppet you said solid lead which would beg the question how do you enter a solid space?))

Aiyoku laughs at the mass puppets appearance. "All you puppet users think alike!" She puts her hands quickly in their clay pouches and lets them chew away once again on more clay. She puts her hands back in the detonation position ready to detonate the C3 Clay which will DEMOLISH the majority of the leaf village (Meaning a simple evasion or lead puppet isn't going to save you.) Suddenly the shadow of hers reveals itself from the clouds. Her clay bird swoops down quickly diving at break neck speeds and skims its stomach inches away from the ground, in which Aiyoku jumps on and the bird takes off into the sky once again. she makes the handsign and the clay buddha she made poofs into smoke and is a hundred times as big. the figure stands as tall as the hokage's office once did. She then makes the handsign and focuses her chakra in which they clay figure blows up into a furious explosion which is sure to level most of the leaf village unless someone does something seriously drastic in order to save the fate of this wretched place.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Chinatsu fired a web from her hand that wrapped around the birds leg and pulled her along. She then flicked her wrist and all the puppets poofed in a thing of smoke and back into cards as she pulled the strings and caught the cards. Then swinging by the web she swung up and landed on the bird behind Aiyoku

Masumi H Dekata

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games