Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Riko laughed, pulling him into the shopping part of town. She walked into one store and giggled, tossing him black pants and a white button up shirt. "I'm not, love... I'll help you with your clothes. I love you more than anything. I wouldn't be ashamed."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:55 pm

((No what we discussed in the PMs...its the perfect time, Keliah is sleeping))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Samara replied to Nephilis. ~You can come down, if you want. Tenshi has brought a friend he wants me to meet~ she projected. She turned her attention to the doors as they opened. Seeing Tenshi walk in, her jaw dropped a little. "Tenshi! What happened to your clothes? You look like you've been taken through the wringer!" she said. "Are you alright?" she asked, crossing the room to him.

Morganna nervously walked in behind Tenshi. She almost hung back when she heard Samara wrought with worry. Instead, she moved a little closer to him, though she still stayed behind him.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Tenshi walked in rubbing the back of my head, "Its nuthing mother, you know how I get with training and all", he said, for he didn;t lie, he was training with Keliah at first, but he didn't want her to worry about what happened while training, "But enough about me", he said steping to the side and taking Morganna's hand leading her closer. "This is Morganna, the person I wanted you to meet", he said bluntly and calmly while smiling at her then looking back up to his mother still smiling, hoping she doesn't embarsses him by saying she was his girlfriend.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:05 pm

(Alrighty then. See you later Rayne.)

"Great. More dress clothes." Kessaris strips down to his underwear. He was turned around thankfully. He redresses then presents himself with a smile and a "Ta Da!" He unbuttons his top button asking,"How do I look? I prefer black or silver, but for you, I'll do it."

~~~

"Hey, you guys." Serenity called to the two before her. "I'm going to go back and find Keliah and them. I think she had the right idea resting. I'll see you all later." She walks to the mountain range and without a second thought, leaps from range to range. "It's about time...."

~~~

~Alright.~ Nephilis stands from the bed, waving Decia goodbye as she sat over Lunia. "Take care of her okay?" He then leaves to another wing of the palace and redresses. He planned on painting today, so he drew a long-sleeve white shirt and pants from the closet. They were plain, but on him, the white meant something. He teleports beside Samara, looking to the door at the two younger ones. "I see you've got a friend, Tenshi." Neph said slyly, nodding to the girl beside him.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:09 pm

{{Aww ignore Chelan... sad }}

Chelan noticed that Serenity was in a world of her own. She had just met the girl and already sensed something off. She sighed wishing she had honed her senses earlier. She followed the girl at a distance.

Mewchloe

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Samara stepped forward smiling. "Hello Morganna," she said, extending her hand. ~Is she your...girlfriend?~ she asked, glancing over to Tenshi with a slightly knowing smile. Turning her attention back to the girl she said, "You are Christiaan and Tezu's oldest...is that right? Oh, and this is Nephilis."

Morganna felt herself blush slightly when Tenshi took her hand. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Tenshu," she said, shaking Samara's hand. "And yes...they are my parents," she confirmed.

"Please...call me Samara. I insist," Samara said. "And you are just as lovely as your mother. Are you two hungry or thirsty? I can make you two some breakfast if you like," she said.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Riko looked at him and smiled, grabbing another shirt but it was a t-shirt. "Here, try this. You do look good though." She tossed him the shirt, smiling because she loved shopping with him.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Kessaris put on the shirt and he loved it. It wasn't tight, but it showed his figure. A bit muscular, but still small. "Lovely, you can shop for yourself anytime. Or, you could let me go at it for you. I have some ideas for you. The good kind." He added slyly with a smirk following.

~~~

"I wonder how Tezu is doing. Haven't seen him in days. Anyway, make yourself at home. All our luxuries are yours." Nephilis held back a chuckle when he looked at Tenshi, but for the ladies expense, he just nodded. ~They look cute don't they Sammy?~

~~~

Serenity raced across the desert at an incredible pace much faster that anything Alloy built. Like a sand blowing machine, she dashed across the desert still kicking it up. She noticed the city and smiled as instantly, she disappears. Not by teleportation, but by sheer velocity. She appears in the city not far from Keliah. Passing by any guards, she leaps to the upper window and into her window where she sits on the edge of the bed stroking the girls hair. "It's been to long." She said moving her hair around her finger. "So cute, yet so weak. It's disgusting."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Samara looked over at Nephilis. ~They do make a handsome couple~ she admitted. ~Let's just hope she didn't inherit her mother's temper...maybe she'll have inherited Tezu's temperment.~

Morganna shrugged slightly. "I haven't seen my father since the attack the other night. He's been up to his ears in paperwork," she replied to Nephilis. Though she tried to hide it, it was evident that she didn't feel close to her father.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:48 pm

~Heh. Maybe we should have a child.~ Nephilis said jokingly. He thought about it, then just nodded in disagreement with himself. "Ahem..." he falsely coughed, lamenting his own thoughts, "Well, I could go for some breakfast. I'll just...go in the kitchen now."

~~~

"In only minutes, you'll be far stronger than you can imagine my dear girl." Serenity said, leaning in to kiss her. She does and looms back, realizing Keliah was awake.

"Get the hell off of me." Keliah quickly sits up but a hand around her neck prevents her from doing so.

"It'll be over soon..." Serenity becomes a glowing white form of aura and seeps into Keliah unhindered. The process was complete and now her eyes were as bronze as Serenity's. "I've been waiting a long time for this. Thanks for being so easy Keliah."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:49 pm

~No she isn't, he quickly projected blushing lightly for he did like he but she wasn't his girlfriend. Tenshi eyes Nephillis knowing he would be talking about him and Morganna to Samara, and since he haven't had much experience he wasn't able to completely intercept their thoughts so didn't try. "Yes mother, we haven't had breakfast yet, so can you cook something up?", he asked politely for the both of them.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Samara looked over at Nephilis when he made his comment. She was trying to decide if he was being sincere or not. She watched him walk off a little in shock. ~Neph...do you really want to have a child?~ she projected. The thought had to come from somewhere...she figured asking him point blank would be the best way to tackle the issue.

Samara pulled herself back to reality when she received Tenshi's response. She saw him blush and knew her answer, no matter what his answer was. "You got it," she agreed. "You two can go get washed up and come down to the kitchen when you are through. Tenshi, you can show Morganna to Lunia's room. She can get cleaned up there. Decia is still with her right now."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:57 pm

"No." Nephilis said. He looked around, hoping no one heard him. ~No, no. I'd rather not put you through that. You have one and you're still young. We're a good couple as we are. So no.~ "I'll handle the pancakes...or french toast if you want Sammy."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:01 pm

~Put me through what?~ Samara projected back. ~Having a child is not a hassle. It is actually quite rewarding...but that's not what I asked. I asked if you wanted to have one. If you wanted to be a father again.~ "Yes...Neph...french toast sounds great," she replied. "I'm going to go to the orchards and pick some fresh fruit."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games