Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 pm
Mia walked down the hallways blindly until she got to her room. She put the album back in its little safe place, she walked out of the room and looked around forgetting what she was supposed to do next.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:32 pm
Dracoso reached out to Mia and gently sent waves to her mine to come back to his bedroom and to be with her brother. he sent a mental picture of her coming back in and then finding him asleep and climbing in next to him.

Sentiga looked to her and shook her head and whispered *nothing at all little kitty, just planning to train a little with my pup* she waid and kept strokign the girl, running one hand down and beginning to stroke her tail  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:48 pm
Mia saw the images. Oh, that would be nice, She thought as she headed towards her brothers room.

She stopped in her tracks seeing a poor abandoned cat outside whining. Poor, kitty kitty. Mia thought as she went outside to help the poor cat.

"Here, kitty kitty..." she called softly, crouching down and extending out her hand towards the cat. The cat looked at her with an evil glint in his eye and slowly moved toward her.

((Ugh, my dogs paws are so cold from the rain.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:50 pm
Dracoso sensed something wrong nearby Mia. he stood up and walked out the door to see her just down the hallway and a small cat with odd markings. he realized it wasnt a normal cat but wasnt sure what to do with it, and decided to bring it to Sentiga later, but for now had to make it safe. *Little kitty i think you're lost* he said as he walked up and gently offered some cat n** to the kitty from his back pocket  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:57 pm
The cat sniffed the cat n** and turned his nose away from the substance. He went towards Mia and meowed, giving her a cute little degected look. "Awww, kitty are you lost?" Mia asked the cat, lightly stroking his fur.

The cat leaned into Mia's touches and meowed yet again. Mia picked up the cat in her hands and the kitty licked her, leaving his mark. The kitty gave a sort of devilish smirk and leaned into Mia's touches once more, phase one of his plan completed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:09 pm
Dracoso watches the trade off and then walks over to her and pets the cat, seeing a soft mark on her cheek and Dracoso chuckled. "So thats what he is, hmm he seems to want to do it fast, probly no true work for a while" he thought to himself as i smile, then gently ran his finger over the cats tongue when it leaned into Mia, leaving a mark on him "i wonder how long itll take him to get to his plan this time" Dracoso gently reached up and ran a finger over the mark on Mia, it was overlaid by his mark, making the first one go under and the one on him more pronounced.  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:09 pm
"Oh." She mewed. She sneezed, aware of another cat in the yard. She sighed. At least they could make a cover story out of it. In the corner of her eye, she saw a ball of yarn on the sofa. She mewed, delighted, and leaped onto the sofa, out of her arms, and played with the yarn, puhing it back and forth between her paws.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:14 pm
*hmm looks like someone is a little kitty at heart isnt she?* Sentiga said playfully and stroked her back. then kissed her on the head and gently run both fingers around the girls ears  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:25 pm
She froze, and hopped off the sofa, and sat down on her hind legs. "Sadly, I guess." She said, very suprized that even after this, she still wanted to go back and play with the yarn. She sighed. Things that happened in this house were strange.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm
The cat hated the demon who dare defiled his mark. He glared at him and hissed. I aint into you. Get your own ******** human. He thought marking Mia yet again on the hand.

"What's the matter kitty?" Mia asked looking worriedly at the mangled cat.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm
Dracoso smiled back to the kitty warmly and replied shes not just a human, shes my sister, so if u want her, either u take me with her, or u get someone else. she is my responsibility. He reached over and stroked the cat softly and put a hand on Mias arm *I think he is just tired sis, we should head to my room* he said softly as he sent a small spell barrier over Mia with his hand, making it so she wouldnt sense it but that any more marks used on her would slide off.

Sentiga picked the kitty up and carried her out of the room and took the yarn with her, she went to the attic and walked over to one side of the room. she closed her eyes and made a big pile of the strongest cat n** in the world appear in front of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:35 pm
She was tempted by the cat-n**, only for a second before growling. "What are you trying to do to me? I am enough of a cat already!" She ran off down the stairs, cat hairs on end. A tear flew down her cheek as she reach the bottom of the stairs. Elli stopped at the bottom, stil a bit mangled from her run, and a bit tired.  

byakuya_legend

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:39 pm
Sentiga followed her silently, then picked her up where she stopped and cradled her *shhh shhh kitty, im doing this so that u will act more like a kitty until we find a way to turn u back, then ill turn u back into a girl* she says softly as she carries the girl back to the attic, then to the cat n**, she takes a little and rubs it onto the girls nose gently and then onto her cheeks and then places her gently onto the pile of it  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:44 pm
"B-b-but..." She sputered, being taken away by Sentiga once again. She sighed, rolling around in the pile of catnip playfully, obiously enjoying it, only for her stomach to growl. She looked up expectantly at Sentiga.  

byakuya_legend

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:50 pm
Sentiga smiled warmly and then summoned a bowl of the tastiest cream and a pile of the most flavored cat food right in front of her. i sprinkle both with cat n** and put it right in front of her as i rub cat n** all over the girl  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff