Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:38 pm
She nodded to the fact she would have to eat first and then thought silently for a few moments before meeting his gaze, About two hundred or so years ago I knew a vampire briefly. At first he took blood from me because he was desperate and then later when we discovered that I didn't suffer any repercussions from it. After that he moved on...haven't heard from him since. And because of my healing nature, I really do not care for seeing vampires feed on others, when I can offer myself." she tried not to squirm where she sat, but this was the first time she had ever told anyone exactly what she had told Cy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:35 am
Well that was stupid of him. Cy thought back to Caly after a moment. why would you stray from such a beautiful source of food? Cy's darker thoughts slipped through the stream that he was sending to Caly. But to each their own i guess. Anyways, i can see why you've been so insistent and i will respect your wishes Caly. But now you have to order, the waiter is waiting.

Once Caly had made her order, Cy started with more questions, just to keep that awkward silence away from them. "Tell me Caly what do you love to do the most? What gets you up in the morning and keeps you going through the day?" Cy inquired with a soft smile. He wanted to know what made her tick. Unlike most vampires Cy liked to concern himself with other immortals and mortals. He would spend hours just watching humans go about their daily lives, just trying to figure out why they continued their existence. What purpose they had for living, he wanted to know.... for his own purpose for going on wasnt all that exciting.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:09 pm
The two strangers avoided the question and left for a table.

"Well, that was fruitless." She said with a sigh.

She turned to doppleDanish, "And what do you mean about the other me? There's only one me."

She thought for a moment on the very nature of doppleDanish and his world.

"Well, anyway, why would the other me be in this...well, other place anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:28 am
She looked at him curiously for some of what he had said and then turned her attention to what lay before and around them and was silent for a moment after his question. In answer she said, "Helping others and nurturing plants. I am half elf." she met his gaze again, "You like to talk don't you?" it wasn't meant to be a bad question or to insult him, she was just curious. It was almost as if he has gotten her to talk more than she would normally in the company of others.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:52 pm
Cy laughed lightly at Caly's inquiry. "Yes i do like to talk. Is it bothering you? I can stop if you like?" Cy inquired gently, but then he began to explain himself.

"I find other people's lives fascinating. Maybe its because my own isnt very exciting. But i usually find myself striking up conversation with anyone and everyone. But as you can tell i do tend to get on alot of people's nerve's, especially when i ask too many questions. Im sure im wearing your own patience thin, as it is." Cy said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:58 pm
doppleDanish gave Areashine an odd look.

"You mean you don't know where I come from?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:41 pm
a bunch of ninja plushies run in and throw pastries into the mouths of everyone present

danish pulls his out of his mouth and nibbles "it looks like our new bakery ninjas have been hired!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:12 am
Areashine was about to answer doppleDanish when a ninja plushie forced a baked good into her mouth. She immediately pulled it out and yelled, "Hey! Forcing baked goods into people's mouths won't solve anything!"

She realized she was holding a large baked good that see enjoyed very much.

"Mmmmm. Cheese danish..." Areashine happily chewed.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:22 pm
doppleDanish evaded the pastry easily.

"I see the Flonne school is alive and well here. Your apprentices?"

He directed the question to Danish.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:04 pm
"Mrmfle."
Leil didn't seem inclined to remove the pastry to be comprehensible.
It wouldn't matter anyway--they weren't going to listen to her.
...though maybe she could escape while they weren't paying her attention....  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:16 am
She giggled slightly and then started to say, "It's not that I'm bothered by it...it's just not something that I am used to..." then was cut off by the pastry in the mouth., She chewed on it cautiously and then smiled. It was good. She took it out of her mouth so she could continue nibling on it and looked back at Cy. Flushing slightly she continued, "I'm not lossing patience with you...."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:59 pm
Cy was unawares of the flying killer pastry until it was just about to hit the side of his face dead on. With a quick glance to the oncoming pastry, and a flash of crimson overtaking his gray eyes- the pastry stopped its flight and fell onto the table besides the vampire. He didnt appreciate things being thrown at him.

After the momentary distraction which only seemed to tick off the vampire rather then fill his stomach with a pleasant pastry- Cy turned his attention back to Caly. It was then that he saw Caly's blush and it only made him smile- his fangs showing in the process. He was about to ask her another question but Caly's food and Cy's drink had made their ways to their table.

"If i may get a bit personal Caly and please feel free to stop me. But whats your most guilty pleasure?" Cy inquired after taking a sip of red wine. His eyes were focused solely on Caly, and the look they gave was like a wolf watching an beautiful doe.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:36 am
Areashine glanced over at Leil for just a moment after feasting upon the cheese danish.

"Hey! Leil! Where are you going off too? You're not going to sell our secrets to some other bar are you?" Areashine acused.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:10 am
She mometarily got distracted by the arrival of the food and began nibbling at that as well, only putting the pastry to the side of her plate and didn't quite catch what Cy had said. When she looked up again she had to rack her mind for his words and slowly answered, "If if gets too personal I won't answer, but most guilty pleasure? I'm not sure if I understand fully what you mean." she looked alittle puzzled, yet was slowly beginning to understand. It would just take a few moments to get past her innocent outlook. "Besides, that would be something a little too personal." she said, giving him a sidelong look and added, "Especially for such a public place."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:48 am
"Alright alright." Cy laughed. "Scrap that question. Hm.... " Cy tried to think of another less personal question he could ask Caly. If she wasnt going to answer anything personal then that severely limited what he could and couldnt ask. The Vampire frowned and sighed, this wasnt any fun if he couldnt get personal and rattle Caly's cage alittle. "You're no fun Caly, you're going to make me ask such mediocre questions before we get to teh good stuff arent you?" Cy smirked. "Alright what are your likes and dislikes, my little Elven Mage?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games