Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:36 am

Mina overheard the conversation between Zenith and Zack and walked in the room. "I could take the poison into my body. I have built an immunity to spider poison over the years," she offered.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:43 am

Zenith looked over towards Mina "It is to risky" he said "that is why I said I would take it into my body since I don't have anyone who actually cares deeply for me" he added. He then looked at Zeek "do you want the procedure done" he asked him.

Zeek looked over at Zenith "I..." he started to say his response but the poison started to spread once again and he blacked out.

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:56 am

She took the dragon dagger in her hand and tested it's sharpness by cutting the edge of her finger. "Whoa, that's sharp alright!" Noticing the faces of her playmates, she added with a smile, "Yeah, I know the point is to not get cut, but I wanna check that this thing can get the job done." She pulled up a small end table and rested her hand on it, her fingers spread wide apart, and swiftly stabbed away at the spaces between them.

[lol, Yeah, I wouldn't play this game in real life, either xP]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Jay rose an eyebrow"This dagger went right through the ground and if you look down you will notice that this is stone...hard solide stone.."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm

She snorted a chuckle. "Sorry to insult your precious baby," she joked. But this joke cost her, as it broke her concentration and the dagger cut through the web between her middle and ring finger. "Ow! That certainly hurt more than it did before," she said as she held out the dagger to the next player. Qin licked at the wound in the same way a cat would lick its paw.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Elisabeth laughed. She had been leaning in to watch and when Jay spoke had seen Qin lose her focus.
"Uh Oh. Does that mean you lose? At least it didn't take off a whole finger. That would be too bad."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 am

"Why does everyone treat me as if I'm a child!? I admit that I've done some stupid things, but that doesn't mean I have to be protected all the time! I was the healer in my village! If there's anything I know about, it's healing! I can take spider and snake poison into my body without being affected by it! Trust me," Mina said.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:19 am

Zenith looked at Mina "Ok fine but we have to work fast the poison has started to spread again" he said and put his hand over Zeek's chest and it started to glow.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Zack looked at both"..."He said nothing but smiled at Mina"Thank you that you do htis "He then finnaly mangaed to say.

Jay took the dagger"That means that the next player is at turn and i think this is me"He grinned and took his gloves,he was always wearing,of.Both of his hands were coverd in scars and it seemed that his left hand was often broken .He laid his right hand down and started to do the same thing then Qin before,just faster then her.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Zenith looked over at Mina "Ok I am going to start the transfer now" he said and pulled out a small dagger. He then cut along Zeek's chest and put his hands over the wound. He then looked at Zack I need you to take a small dagger and cut Mina" he said indicating the dagger he had just used.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Zack took the dagger"And..Where exactly or isen't that important?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Great, now I'm playing one of my favorite games with an Eternal Eye...and he's winning! Ugh, I'll just have to keep going until the King has made a decision. I can't stand being so friendly around these people....

"Tch, show-off," she said when she saw his faster knifework, "Let's see how long you can keep that pace!" she said, acting as if she were excited.

SapphireScythe

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 pm

OOC.... I'm sorry for not being active for the RP, If someone can give me a recape be nice to hear since I still got my spot in the RP xD

Please and thank you.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Rokoka
OOC.... I'm sorry for not being active for the RP, If someone can give me a recape be nice to hear since I still got my spot in the RP xD

Please and thank you.

((Wow. You haven't been on in a while. There's a lot to catch you up on. I can't send a recap now, but I might be able to later if someone else doesn't send one first.))

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:46 pm

"Don't..talk to me "Jay mutterd while he tried to keep his focus on the blade"I have...inhuman speed ..so i have to make it a bit faster..."He explained as he speeded up but his concentration was already to weak and now he made to fast and cut through his ringfinger,well not the whole finger he had luck that the knife wasn't above the whole but over the half of it"Ungh...well that was kinda...well what ever who is next?"
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games