Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:27 am
((YOu guys are damn lucky that I have two characters here and ACGunsmoke is on vacation))

Erk had just made it back out to the front of his shop. "Sorry for the delay.... I swear, somebody needs to put a..." then the building shook as the explosion tore brets hagar apart... "...n age restriction on the pilots liscence."

He sighed, not really knowing what had happened, only knowing that he'd have to clean it up. However, something stoped him when he reached for the door handle.

Babbitts cold, battered looking right hand had intercepted Erks, grabing it around the wrist. He looked dolefully at Erk, "You help May, I'll handle this."

He had been looking out the window, and had seen the torso go flying through the air. He had also been around Erk long enough to know that he can't stand the site of blood

He gently slid in front of the door, and wlaked out. His steps clicking on the scatered debriss as he drew closer. He looked down at Brett with bland and somewhat empty eyes.

A thought would pierce Brett's mind like a sword... "what did this thing want?"

He knelt down over Brett, and hesitated at picking up the boy. He decided to ask first, "Is there some way I can help you?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:00 am
"...........Zuh? Oh, uh, I can't feel any of my arms. Or legs." Brett looked down at where his limbs should have been. "Oh, come on! How come I always lose my limbs?! You don't see anyone else lose a leg everytime there's a plot twist!" (It's true. Brett always seems to be the designated loser of limbs. -_-; ) "But beside that, I'm fine. No limbs but fine otherwise." The adrenaline rush Brett had gained by sailing through the air was the only thing keeping him awake at the moment.  

The Mage of Space

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:08 am
Babbit seemed unfased by the boys protests, and picked him up by the colar mechanicly. He managed to carry the boy with only his left arm, his right staying firmly in his pocket.

He turned the boy so he could look into his eyes, giving off an extreamly unerving aura by doing so, "You need medicle treetment, allow me to transport you." said Babbitt dryly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:30 am
"Okay then." Creepy...  

The Mage of Space

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:35 am
"Very well then." said Babbitt monotonously as he began to carry the boy away. The hospital being his destinantion, not that he had ever visited the place himself...

Had he more knowledge of human sensation, he might have tried to cary the boy differently, but for now he didn't realise how uncomforatble being carried by your colar was....

((TO new hope hospital))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:36 pm
(Back from the dead... errm, vacation. >D )

Trigger stood idly in the corner of the shop with a blank look. For some reason she tended to space out every once in a while, even in fights it would happen. Now returning to normal she remembered why she had come to the shop.

"Oi... it happened again, didn't it Felix?"
"Yep, you went to your own little world."
"Oh right, supplies, got the list..."

She walked over to the shop keeper and placed the list before him.
"Say, I need some help getting my hands on this stuff. Think you can supply me with these? And another thing. Do you know of any gunsmiths? My weapon is kind of... broken, and my name is nothing without this gun."  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:53 pm
"No wories" said Erk as he made his way back to his stool behind the counter. "I've been helping people since you got here... sory for taking so long."

He took the list and looke dit over. "Yeah I got all of this.... some pretty good stuff to. I supose the Jarians would be wanting me to run background checks... but if your with metal head, then theres not much background to check." he said with a slightly akward chuckle.

Erk brushed his long bangs from infront of his face and began to nervously push a fe wbutotns on a controll panel in front of him. THe walls fliped around, and racks lowered from the ceiling, many loaded with far to many weapons... "Damn, whatever it was that rebuilt my shop even reorganized my stock for me..."

He got up and began to bring the weapons to the front counter. "And as for a gun smith..." he said sounding unsure, "well... theres always THAT guy." he said pointing to his own reflection in one of the guns on a rack.

"I gotta say, you got some good taste in arms... so how about letting me have a look at that piece of yours?"

The door opened and shut, and shufling footsteps came in. Babbitt had his gaze downcast as he came in. THere was a large sploch runing from his hair, down his neck, and all the way down the leg of one of his pants.

He looked away, "Its not so bad..." the liquid however, smelled quite pungent, like gasoline...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:01 pm
Trigger glanced at Babbit, but quickly turned back to the self proclaimed Gunsmith. She pulled out a machine gun that seemed to lack a barrel, then two broken pieces; the barrel itself separate and broken from the gun.

"Yah see, this isn't an ordinary gun. The barrels really long, and only a few of us know how to handle it properly. No gunsmith'll fix it because they think the barrel is ridiculously long, but as long as it's in my hands I can control it. It was made for me after all."

May was eager to know if she finally found someone who would be able, and even willing to fix her prized possession.  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:59 pm
"Just go find yourself some new clothes, you don't want to riskfire again, do you?" he said looking at Babbitt.

The fake man recoiled at the idea of open flame, it reacted poorly with whatever the force that made him move was. "Yes... I'll go have a look."

"I swear..." said Erk as he walked around the counter to get a better look at the pieces, "why that guy thinks he can go around in his sunday best all the time is beyond me..."

He reached for the gun, "It sure is a piece of work.... YOu'd think they'd have reinforced the barrell... man, this beats all the plasma weapons you see going around this city." his hand inched slowly closer. "May I?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:03 pm
"Sure go ahead and take a look, its not like it has much value in the shape it's in anyways. Heh, plasma weapons aren't really our thing. We work with ye gunpowder and metal, heheh," May explained with a nervous laugh.

She was glad to have gotten as far as having someone actually inspect her weapon.

"She's seen a lot of battles, and by 'she' I mean the gun, heh," Felix was trying to be clever, as usual.
"Well, I've had her for about 6 or 7 years."
"Yeah but thats only a couple human years."
"HEY! Don't sa... eh..." Trigger tried to kill the conversation quickly. She figured she'd best be quiet.  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:55 pm
Erk didn't seem to notice the oddities, "Its a good weapon..."

he lifted it and looked down the length of it, "Haven't seen one this good since the war." he seemed more absorbed in the weapon then the person who it belonged to at the moment, He held it as if he were aiming, then proceded to do a few sharp jabs, "Tell me you ever cracked any heads with the stock?"

The machinist definetly had an odd method, but seemed to have come to a decision, "Yeah, I'll fix it for ya." he murmured.

"I figure, if that guy's put his trust in you," obviously refering to the Reticent Mr. Berings, "then you're worth my top treatment. I bet this puppy even needs some special caliber rounds to...."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:13 pm
Trigger stood in amazement, not only had she found someone willing to fix her beloved gun, but for once someone hadn't thought she was insane for wielding a such a weapon.

Wow, May, you should see the look on your face. It's a Kodak moment, heheh.
No reply.
pft.

*Hurray, now the fun can start again* she thought, her face still frozen with disbelief.  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:28 pm
Erk began to look through papers in his work desk.

"We're talking the full package here, cleaning, worn parts replacement, repair, optimization, and pre loaded clips with any sort of amunition you could want...."

He looked at the rifle eagerly himself, he liked working with oddities. "Well, how does that sound?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:00 pm
"Ah, well, you're the expert. I've been savin up cash in order to make my cherished weapon like new."

Trigger leaned over trying to take a peak at the paperwork.

"Just work your magic, I'm already happy to know that you are gonna fix her up for me."  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:16 pm
"Fair enough...." said Erk, sounding as if he was having a hard time supressing fits of happy laughter. "I'll get started right awway, but for something this nice it'll take a few hours..."

He didnt wait for a response, he set right about to work.

"Man alive, you sure got a nice piece here"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces