Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:00 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto entered the Kusakage's office."Kusakage-sama?"She looked around patiently, trying to find him.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"Maybe with some luck..." Arekku said as the girl left and finally sealed off the main office as he started heading off down the stairs he saw someone looking for someone or something,"Hello." Arekku said with zero expression on his face as he stopped in front of her and was sealing off the next part of the office.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Um, Kusakage-sama, could you help me with a bit of training? I don't know who else to go to."Makoto asked him.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku sigh as he didn't know what to tell her that he was already planning to leave,"That's an odd request........ Why? I mean there are so many nin with sort of same skills to train like me.... Though even if I take you in for that..... I'm about to leave Kusa for some business and training I can really train ya long here and I don't imagine you wish to follow a stranger..." Arekku said calmly as he looked curious as Makoto.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:20 pm

"Well, see, I was told you, um, have an angel sealed inside you. And that's the kind of training I was hoping for, because, well, um, I have an angel sealed inside me."Makoto said nervously. She looked down at her feet and began to sway back and forth."I-it's okay if you don't want to train me."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"Alright you can tag along if you want. I wouldn't be much of a person if I didn't allow that at least." Arekku said as he started to walk to the exit,"By the way the name is Arekkusu." Arekku said in a mild manner as he introduce himself,"Now don't fall behind or I might leave you behind...."

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."User Image

Amara and her new pet Gun headed into the office. She wasn't sure what she was going to say to Arekku but figured that it would come to her when she actually spoke with him.

She readjusted the mask that she wore over her face as she heard his voice. She followed in the direction of that but saw a tall male and a young girl. "Oh, I'm sorry to bother you, I'm looking for Arekku, is he around?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"Well that would be me. How may I help you?" Arekku asked a little coldly and feeling anxious to be on his way, though since he was still here in the village he knew he had to keep acting like the Kage so he stood up straight as he put down his stuff next to him as he waited for Amara to answer him,"Your Amara right?" Arekku asked after finally remembering the mask.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:52 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

She was speechless. Was this really Arekku? "Ah...A..Arekku? Wait a minute how can that be? You're a lot older than the Arekku I knew. He was only..." She brought her hand out to measure Arekku's old height, which would have only been to about her waist. "This big..."

Gun looked up at Amara and wagged his tail left and right. He didn't know why she was reacting that way.

"Ah erm..." She shook her head again. "If you are Arekku, then I've got a few questions to ask you. I don't know if you want to speak out in the open. Perhaps you would rather speak in private?" She didn't want to make things uncomfortable for him. And she certinly didn't want anyone else to know about the rumors she had heard of.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku eye twitch a little at her putting his old height as that short,"I wasn't that short Amara..." Arekku said coldly and as he looked at her with a blank look now.

As Arekku had leaned down to pet Gun gently as she continue to talk though the animal would probably be terrified at the type of person Arekku was just not to long ago, the bloodlust though hidden from humans, this animals insticts should react to them,"Well miss if you want train me just meet me at the gates." Arekku said to Makoto.

Then he looked at Amara,"I am who I say I am, I wouldn't know your name if I wasn't.... I guess so lead the way.." Arekku said calmly as he looked at her not to sure why she was acting the way she was.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Gun's ears twitched and his tail moved between his legs. He let out a whine as he headed back to Amara and headed behind her.

Even Amara could feel the cold attitude that Arekku had towards her. She couldn't really see why. She was remembering past times fondly. "I didn't mean to doubt you. It's just that you're so much older now and I'm...well...the same age."

Her pale shoulders shrugged lightly. "I won't take up too much of your time. Come on, we'll head to library. I doubt anyone heads there and we can speak alone."

Amara rubbed Gun's head lightly and moved out to the Library. The animal turned and looked back at Arekku before following at his master's heels.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku stretch out his body as he stood up straight then nodded as he followed behind her towards the library for now he seemed to be pretty air-headed right now as he had a lot of things on his mind.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio went to the secretary of the office and asked her if Amara had come through, and if she did then where did they go. She replied that she had and that Amara had left with the Kusakage to go to the library. Yukio thanked her and left for the library.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:26 pm
(Fenrir my office is sealed off and I do have someone rpc as my assistant and secretary xp haha so npc don't really go here as well I guess lobby is the only thing really there)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:30 pm
(Oh, well in that case I just asked someone in the lobby, Makoto, or someone outside nearby, ect. They all could've told him.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games