Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 am
Kyo looked over at Aki."Tsh. Nope, are you the new boss around here or something?" This village was always in so much confusion, and nobody ever knew what they were supposed to be doing. "I'll be with you in a sec."He said as he turned back to the student who had just finished fixing the window."It'll do for now. Alright I gotta teach you three moves for you to graduated the basic academy."Kyo explained. He proceeded to demonstrate each of the techniques, Henge, Bushin and Kawarimi.

((1 post each))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:48 pm
Rei calmly pushed through the door so as not to disturb the atmosphere of the class. "Forgive for coming so late; I couldn't help but admire the surroundings." He sat calmly in his seat with elbows resting on top of his desk, one hand placed over the other.  

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

Bphane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:17 pm
Don't Worry....
<
<
<
<

User Image

|| U c h i h a ;; Y a n o m a r u ||

│║║█║▌] "Hmm, Easy!" Yano replied as he began. He looked around the room before spotting the new person to come in. Quickly He made the hand seals and a burst of smoke exploded around his body. After the smoke cleared, a pretty decent look alike of Aki stood there looking upon the others. "Did I get it right?!" He yelled to his Sensei in a happy and excited tone. Yano burst into smoke once again, returning back to himself. Yano smiled as he scratched the back of his head, a usual thing he did after doing something. Before Yano would move on to the next he examined the mans blade that he carried. It reminded him of his blade that he left back at his place. He thought for a moment before he ran outside. "Be right back in a jiffy!" He yelled back to his Sensei. He was probably going to be yelled at after he came back but his blade was important to him and leaving it behind was something he shouldn't have done. [ ▌║█║║│

>
>
>
>
....I Gotcha'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:47 pm
Don't Worry....
<
<
<
<

User Image

│║║█║▌] Rushing back threw the door, Yano showed up again about ten minutes after leaving. "Back, Sorry it took long." He said panting a bit as he placed a backpack against the wall along with a blade, a unique looking one that was shaped like a Katana but it was much longer than usual. "Alright, now whats next. Bunshin? Alright" He said as he actually focused for once. Making the proper hand seals, a clone of himself appeared beside him but it wasn't right at all. It lazily laid upon the floor, looking as if it was dead. "Damn!" Yano yelled out as it vanished. "I got it this time." He added, starting again. This time it came out perfect. "I still need to work on it but I think I have it down." Yano said, wiping the sweat from his previous run here and trying to perform the Jutsu. On to the next one. [ ▌║█║║│

>
>
>
>
....I Gotcha'

Bphane

Bphane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 pm
Don't Worry....
<
<
<
<

User Image

│║║█║▌] Time for the last. The one that would possibly get his headband and start off his journey in a squad. Yano got into a ready position as he performed the neccessary hand signs. "Kawarimi No Jutsu." He said as another burst of smoke surrounded his body, leaving nothing but a log in his place. Yano came out from the corner he was at and proceeded toward his Sensei. "Is that good enough?" He asked with a smile once again present on his face. One thing though, He couldn't help but stare at the new person to arrive. Aki was it? To Yano, Aki looked exactly like what Yano wanted to be when he grows up, Kind, Strong, a high rank. He looked back to his blade and to Aki's. Yeah, the same thing. He turned his attention back to his sensei "Is there anything else you want me to do?" [ ▌║█║║│

>
>
>
>
....I Gotcha'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:26 pm
Kyo looked at him. There had been a surge in students lately, and it was a good thing. "That's all from me, kiddo!"Kyo handed him a headband."Go to the library and get some scrolls if you want to continue your training. They'll help when you find a sensei." Kyo walked over to the other student who came in."It's fine. I enjoy the surroundings from time to time as well."Kyo went through his ususal spill about chakra and demonstrated the three techniques the kid needed to learn."Practice that."He said, returning to his desk once more.  

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:46 pm
(@Ishida32: Are you referring to me as the person with the big sword? 'Cause even though my pic does have a big sword in it, he's not really carrying a big sword.)

"Thank you very much sensei, I appreciate it." Rei took note of the introduction of chakra, as well as the breakdown of the three basic ninjutsu all shinobi must first start off with and master. "All right, I'll see what I can do." The Henge no Jutsu would be the first jutsu Rei would try to tackle. Molding the hand seals together, he uttered the name of the jutsu to himself before immersed in a cloud of smoke. As soon as the smog cleared, Rei appeared to have changed into the Kyou-sensei, save for the hair, which still possessed Rei's hair color and style. Rei cancelled the jutsu as soon as he realized his fallacy and came to terms with how he must approach the problem. He gave it about half a second's worth of thought before giving off a faint smile, indicating that something was up. Once again, he carried on with making hand seals before finally initiating the jutsu once more. As soon as the smoke cleared, Rei transformed into a seemingly perfect copy of Kyou sensei for five seconds before willfully cancelling the jutsu and returning to his original appearance. "Henge is completed. Now for the next one..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:58 pm
(No. Aki, The guy that posted previously.)  

Bphane

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:32 pm
(Oh okay then. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any misinterpretations.)

Rei then chose for the Kawarimi as the next jutsu to focus on, using the classroom waste-basket as his corresponding substitute. At first, when he tried to formulate the appropriate handseals, his fingers slipped, erring one of his subsequent seals, thus causing his Kawarimi to fail. "The basics are never that easy, are they? Well , then I'll just have to to do the same." he commented as he resumed constructing the seals for the Kawarimi again, this time keeping his eyes glued to his fingers to ensure better posture control. He chose to perform the Kawarimi with with the basket once more, and after a split second, Rei found himself immediately over to the area where the basket once was, whereas the basket itself had swapped places with Rei. "Now... for the final one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:44 pm
(Oh, by the way, am I allowed to add the weapon style of choice to my profile at the Academy state?)

This next one was the Bunshin no Jutsu, the cornerstone of all bunshin-related jutsu. Rei closed his eyes solemnly and focused his chakra based on the knowledge he had acquired during his time at the Academy. 'Just like flowing chakra into grass. I need to concentrate. Concentrate until I obtain that single moment.' His breathing rate became steady, which was quite odd, but nonetheless not uncommon, especially for youngsters who happen to take their education seriously. After half a minute of stillness and silence, Rei's hands rushed with excellent accurate uses of handseals all the while opening his eyes in determination. It was then that a smoke next to Rei exploded non-vehemently, revealing a doppleganger of Rei standing beside him, which coerced the corner of Rei's mouth to curl upwards slightly in a smirk. "Huh, go figure. I'm guessing Bunshin no Jutsu must be my specialty." The fact that his Bunshin no Jutsu went so smoothly compared to the previous two hinted at Rei's possible potential in the field of genjutsu.  

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 am
((No. You train in it and add the techniques like normal jutsu.))
"That's very good."Kyo said. He sighed, depressed that he was no longer even bothering to learn names. But each student had started to blur together, time was becoming depressing."Come get your headband."Kyo said, pulling another headband out of his desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 am
(Even if its a style from outside the village?)

There seemed be a lack of enthusiasm in the proctor's voice from where Rei stood, who walked up and claimed his headband. Then again, what seemed like a monumental achievement for Rei must look repetitive and ordinary to a sensei such as Kyou. All Rei said to the teacher a simple "Thank you," before leaving outside.  

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 am
((We don't have the styles from outside the village. If you want those, you need to find them. Too bad every village who has tai styles and their own elements have them hidden like us.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 am
(Ew, that is a darn shame....)  

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

Don yuan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm
Alek walked into the academy chasing a bug. He sat down at a desk and stared at the board. It was exciting being in grass. maybe he'd make it to the exams, but probably not this one.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games