Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio nodded. "Of course. Genin shouldn't travel alone anyways. Uhh...there is one thing you might not be aware of though. Word is that Sound was destroyed.....yeah."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:01 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto looked up at Yukio."W-what do you mean?!What happened to my home? Where's Nanashi-kun?"Makoto's hands gripped Yukio's shirt tightly. Her whole body started to shake, prepared for the worst.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:04 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Well your room is probably destroyed with the rest of the village." Yukio said honestly. He reached out and gripped Makoto's shoulders to try and stop her shaking. "I don't know the details, but I think it was a natural disaster. I don't know about Nanashi, but everybody says that the survivors moved over into Leaf village. Don't worry, if I know Nanashi, he'll be just fine." he gave her a comforting smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:10 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Then let's go to Sand!"Makoto said. She threw her pack over her shoulder and ran off, knowing Yukio would be right behind her.

((Sand, not Leaf))

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:12 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Wait! That makes no sense!" he shouted after her before sighing. He readjusted his tie. "Oh well, might as well follow after her." he caught up to Makoto and ran with her to Sand.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:48 pm
Jacques Geno
Mist Jounin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man who currently went by the name jacques would continue to smile as he walked away from the village. As he would reach a certain distance, his smile would slowly start to change to a scowl. He would then be gone in the blink of an eye, all that would be left of the scene was a tiny flash of light in the distance.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

Alicia appeared at the gates, and suddenly took off to a random direction, disappearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:51 am
A strong wind pass by the area.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Aro walked to what seemed to be the village gate he then entered the grass village.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:12 pm
Name: Morgan Lefoe
Village: Mist
Equipment: 6 bottles of volatile alchohol.
Reason for visiting: Chuunin exams
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): The duration of the exam.  

kadann Hyuga

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:47 am
User Image

Aro walked though the gates heading out.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:29 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku arrived as he was playing the guitar as the beast carried him to the entrance as the roots came out again and looked like they were gonna attack him though as he passed by them like nothing an he headed of the street of Kusa as he felt like relaxing as he kept playing music.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"The mind is endless...."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:29 pm
A donkey with Arekku's insignia came walking as it sniffed around it went into the village.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:48 pm
The mysterious black donkey reached the gates and started to roll in joy on the grass forgetting what he had to do for awhile.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:53 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki came upon the scene of the donkey rolling about. She stopped a few feet from it and watched it. "Uh... Burro-chan...?" Aki called out to it as she took a few steps closer towards it. This was getting weirder and weirder by each moment.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games