Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:49 am
BLaik nodded"...I see..don't get killed yeah?"He smiled slightly and looked at Jamato who was sleeping now. "You should go back to the others soon...nightshade"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 pm
elasie looked round at the rest of them and shovered slightly before saying " i think we should carry on now we have to finish trhis for everyone's sake not just our own."  

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:29 pm
"I agree with Elaise." Niara says, fidgeting. She had a really bad feeling, and she couldn't get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:27 am
Nightshade nodded as his eyes went full black. He stepped backwards and seeped into the shadow. It seemed like he was gone a few seconds but he then stepped back out with a new gash on his shirt but looking like he slept a full day and had no wounds or signs of exhaustion. However his eyes were still black.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:21 pm
Azzura slowly nodded"He will find us..let's go..we have to find Zack ..but we have to stay together we wont want that sonmethign like before happends again..."

Blaik was a little black wolf pup and laid onto Jamatos chest.He was also tired and in this form he was able to calm Jamato down somehow.It was weird but Jamato was calmer when Blaik was in this form.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:07 pm
elaise stood up and looked at azzura smiling slightly before saying " come on then everyone, let's go and get zack back and finish this. too many people have been hurt and killed now."
she looked round at them all waiting for them to get moving.

GAlA_Olivia

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:57 pm
Nightshade sighed deeply. "When your ready..." The hunt had left him a bit full but its heady power was still in his blood, almost like a drug.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:16 am
Azzura nodded"Well i am ready so let's go!!"

/ just go PLEASE...XDD )  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 pm
Niara drew a scimitar, and began to walk down the way they had come. She was sneaking, making sure no one would surprise them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:58 am
((I'm assuming shade is back))

"Alright gang, gather round. we'll stick close to each other this time. We'll move quickly but keep your eyes open. Alright lets try not to die out there. Let's roll out" Coop took the lead.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:16 pm
elaise rolled her eyes slightly before following coop and niara down the corridor. looking around her wearily as she walked. they continued to walk further up the tower without incident which made her feel even more uneasy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:27 am
Nightshade gently grabbed them and shifted through the realm of shadow again to appear next to the group. He gently set them down and looked at the group. His eyes shifting back to its normal color.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:57 am
(What?..Ah..i don't know at the moment what nightshade did!...i also thought that he was already back at the group...and i would prefer it when Jamaot and blaik would stay outside...i think it should be clear that Jamato need rest and that he is useless and that you will all be in dnager if he would now come back and so..XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:09 pm
((oooh....>.< my bad, lol. Well I wanted to rp that I came back, but I'll left Blaik there since he is more of a liability right now.))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:33 pm
( i am planning somethign with blaik and jamagto soo...no taking them bakc XPPP or a giant crab monster with 100 eyes and beaks will apear and kill ya!)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games