Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:46 pm
Poseidon walked up next to Bella at the door to the house, "You want to talk about it?" he asked her. Poseidon took out his keys and held one in the keyhole of the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 pm
((Lol, well now didnt I miss a bit. XD))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 pm
[[is it the next day yet? I want to post more.]]

Suzumi sat on the couch as she flipped through the channels. She had ice on her bandage ankle. However her little sister kept switching the television channel to cartoons. Suzumi wanted to see what was on. So they were constantly arguing until their father came into the living room and flipped it to the history channel. They both groan at the same time. The history channel was the only channel this wished would blow up. Suzumi got up and decided she she would go to her bedroom. As she walked up the stairs she heard the television talk about Greek mythology. Suzumi like the fables but not everything she read about was true. Even the Hercules movie that was made by Disney had some things wrong. As Suzumi walked into her upstairs bedroom she turned on her computer. She began to listen to some music as she checked her email. She also found that her phone had no messages at all. Some life she had. Where was the adventure that was suppose to come to a child whose parents are in the military? Feeling bored she she went into a chat room and began to talk about nothing in particular.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 pm
((Not yet Serphrim-chan Poseidon is still going at it. XD))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 pm
[[awh...^︵^..well at least I posted a lonely post]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 pm
((Very true. ^_^ we'll get back to daylight eventually. XD))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:57 am
(I knows :3 *still snuggles with Blossom-chan* ) (Don't forget, Hades and Persphone still at it >< I think..)

Bella shrugged,"Whichever..doesn't matter anyways.." She said then followed him inside. She looked around then remembered about the basement. She bit her lip slightly as she pictured something, she glanced at Poseidon then chuckled at how he wouldn't let her. She went to the kitchen already raiding the fridge once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:31 am
Poseidon walked into the kitchen after Bella, "You love my fridge to much" he said walking past her. He opened a cabinet and look out fresh bread.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:59 am
((Did umm...who played eris post yet?? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:18 pm
((ugh i'm so bored...))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:04 am
(( Yeah we are still at it. The beast is bringing a bed... Just waiting for her to post ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:04 pm
Bella rolled her eyes then grabbed some OJ,"I'm just thirsty." She said then sat in a random chair and drank some of it. She pictured it again, then just giggled again as something else was in the picture.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm
"Shure, you want a sandwich?" Poseidon asked getting meat and cheese from the fridge. He started to make a sandwich on the side of counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm
Bella drank some more before glancing over,"Nahh...we probably need to hit the hay soon." She said with a slight pout. She wondered if she should ask him, then decided she would once he was finished.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:02 pm
Poseidon finished making his sandwich and sat down across from Bella, he was about to take a bite when he looked at her. She looked like she wanted to asked him something, Poseidon placed his sandwich on a plate and looked at Bella. "You look like you want to ask me something?" he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games