Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

ananima

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:29 am
Seira's eyes fluttered open only to be blinded by the bright rays of the sun. Sunlight flooded the room as she got up from her bed and sluggishly moved across the room. After sliding the curtains closed, dimming the room, she immediately flopped back on her bed. 'I must've slept in last night.', Seira thought. 'I even slept with my outing clothes still on.' Curling up on the bed, she hugged a pillow and dug her face in it. "I hate waking up early..." Her voice said, muffled from the pillow. Finding out that she couldn't sleep again, she groaned. After rubbing her eyes repetitively, Seira got up, stripped her clothes off on her way to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

As the soothing aroma of lavender and jasmine filled her nose and lungs, she exhaled deeply. Her body wrapped in a long towel and another one in her hands, drying her hair, Seira yawned. She took out a white and sky blue, elbow-sleeved top and matching white shorts, and pulled them over her cold, dry body. Once she was done, she tied her hair in a ponytail, letting her bangs fall to her face. Gripping her necklace tightly, she left her room, closing the door behind her.

It was now 7:40 in the morning. When Seira suddenly remembered the mysterious violet-haired man she met last night, she proceeded to go to his room, to ask about last night. Jogging down two flights of stairs, she took some turns until she was outside his door. Sheepishly, Seira knocked on the door.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:51 am
Subject M

User ImageM disregarded Myi's last question and answered with one of his own,"...What do you know of the other experiments on the island?....." He was curious because she was new to him and yet she seemed to imply that she knew of most of the experiments already. While he thought about this, the door to his room was opened with his mind in response to Seira's request to enter.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:59 am
I don't know much about the other experimants on this island. I thought that this was the only one that was being conducted currently. What are the others ones? Myi was suprised because the team of scientists who had come and contacted her had told her nothing of the other experiments and had said that this was a new study being conducted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:48 am
Seira entered the room, ignoring the odd fact that the door seemed to opened by itself. 'Before anything else --' She thought. Seira began with a greeting. "Good Morning." Unsure of what to say next, she decided to be blunt. "About last night, could you explain it to me?" She asked, but when she saw the man's slightly confused expression, she continued. "Everything. But first off, " She took a step forward, one hand toying restlessly with her necklace. The other hand was extended for a simple handshake."I'm Seira. Seira Lilith Cadein. And you are...?"

ananima

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:49 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo squeezed his hand softly. "I guess it is foolish to stay in my own suite. Look what happened last time. Of course you won't take advantage of me. You're not like that. I do hat being a bother. And thank you. For everything. It's the kindest anyone has ever done for me." She whispered softly and closed her onyx eyes for a second. She reopened them and smiled.
When the doctor came in, he walked on silent soles and breathed quietly, to prevent any further agitation from the migrane. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" He almost whispered. It was Smith from last night. He had a worried and slightly glad expression on his lined face. "Sorry to disturb, but I heard that you are having troubles."

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:02 am
Tomeko walked into her own room and laid down on her bed. She was exhausted, something she hasn't been in a while. Closing her eyes, she slipped into a world that she was unfamiliar with...the dream world.
A face floated into view. It was the face of the man who had murdered her parents. Except...except he was wearing a doctor's uniform. She read his tag. It stated that his name was Eric...a doctor at the lab where she'd been practically raised.  

Sarax Alistair

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David let her hand fall onto the sheets and he removed the coverings from her legs.
"It's her legs sir; they are bleeding once more."

give me truth.

((sorry for the lame post...i gtg ^^ I'll be back in about three hours))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 am
Leeloo Minai

Doctor Smith's face was quizical and confused. "That cannot be. We stopped the bleed... child, why are you so flushed?" He asked Leeloo already knowing the answer. "An infection, a new bleed..." He murmured and stared at the girl's legs. Indeed the brown blotches looked fresher if you looked closely. John lifted the covers at her side and the gown, too. A blue, purplish mark was growing on Leeloo's stomach. She looked confused. "What?" She muttered and watched the mark carefully. "I also need something against the migrane." She thought further. "Giving me blood clotters could cause the risk of a blood clot and then giving heparin would increase the bleed..." She whispered and then stared up at David. Worry reflected in her dark eyes.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:31 am
She hadn't moved from her 2nd story place near the elevators. Instead she had fallen asleep while being propped up against the wall carefully as to not squish her wings. The only window in the hall brought sunlight streaming in over her. Yeah the florescent lights had been on the whole time so it didn't make much of a difference, but to the human anatomy sunlight creates one's body to produce chemicals that wake them up. Slowly her eyes opened to reveal the same hallway in which she slept in and almost immediantly she jumped up from embarrassment. "oh...I have to go find everybody..." Taking the familiar elevator, she rode it up to the 3rd floor and after departing from the short ride, she wandered the hall on purpose. Violet didn't want to see everyone quite yet  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:29 pm
Kero wakes from his spot on the floor and notice he's still in the hall close to M's room. Kero stands and streches his arms and legs and starts to walk to the elevator witch was close by to his sleeping spot. Kero walks past Violet letting his tail brush her side. he walks up to the elevator and press the buttom to go up and the elevator make a bing sound and the doors slide open and Kero steps in. He press the buttom to the fifth floor and the elevator make a nother ding and starts to move up. Once it stop and the doors open again Kero step of it and started to walk to his room with his key out in his hand. Kero finds his room 209 and opens the door only to see buffle bags in teh middle of the room. Kero enters his room and shuts the door behind him and searches the buffle bags to new clothes and some military wear. Kero strips off his drity clothes and grabs a new pair of combat boots with jungle camo pants and no sleeve black shirt. He then walks into the bathroom and hops into the shower and starts to take a cold shower.  

galgoon

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 pm
ananima07
Seira entered the room, ignoring the odd fact that the door seemed to opened by itself. 'Before anything else --' She thought. Seira began with a greeting. "Good Morning." Unsure of what to say next, she decided to be blunt. "About last night, could you explain it to me?" She asked, but when she saw the man's slightly confused expression, she continued. "Everything. But first off, " She took a step forward, one hand toying restlessly with her necklace. The other hand was extended for a simple handshake."I'm Seira. Seira Lilith Cadein. And you are...?"

Subject M

User ImageM's quick scan of Myi's surface thoughts helped him formulate a more efficient way of explaining situations to her. ".......Most of the nonhumans in this human living space were and are the product of experiments. They are ongoing and still considered experiments. Together on this island we are part of a larger experiment encompassing all of us...." M tried explaining to Myi. Sleeping soundly he was not aware of Seira's offered hand, but did reply into her mind in an attempt to explain.,"....I am Subject M......last not was a social event in which humans simulate alternative environments through deception of preceptors to better simulate a freedom and bring about certain reactions and moods that enhance the mating ritual of dancing...."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 pm
Myi was shocked at the news that M had told her, I am not an experimant though! I am of natural decendance and heritage so why was I told that this was a place where others like me live? I am not an experiment and I do not want to become one. Why would they ask me to come here if I am not an experiment? She was baphled at the fact that she actually believed that this was a place to see how different races interact.  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 pm
Subject M

User Image"....the experiment is to observe how nonhumans react to humans and other variables.....that makes you a test subject similar to myself....." M thought to Myi. ".....you feel troubled.....why?..." He asked simply, as he began to observe and learn about his new comrade in testing. To be natural and not artificially made in anyway was an oddity among the experiments. M decided he would learn about her more soon enough.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:32 pm
Deadly C l i c h e
Leeloo Minai

Doctor Smith's face was quizical and confused. "That cannot be. We stopped the bleed... child, why are you so flushed?" He asked Leeloo already knowing the answer. "An infection, a new bleed..." He murmured and stared at the girl's legs. Indeed the brown blotches looked fresher if you looked closely. John lifted the covers at her side and the gown, too. A blue, purplish mark was growing on Leeloo's stomach. She looked confused. "What?" She muttered and watched the mark carefully. "I also need something against the migrane." She thought further. "Giving me blood clotters could cause the risk of a blood clot and then giving heparin would increase the bleed..." She whispered and then stared up at David. Worry reflected in her dark eyes.

...But who will save me?

Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David looked into her eyes and then to the doctor. David was no medical man whatsoever.
"What do you propose that we do, doctor? Perhaps she just needs her rest?"

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:34 pm
I am one of the last of my kind and for this reason I secluded myself within the mountains so that I could live as my people do. But somehow they found me and asked me to go until I finally gave in, thinking it might be fun but now as I sit within a moving elevator I feel as if the floor has fallen out from underneath me. I do not want to be an experiment for someone to poke needles at or see how long it take for my bones to heal when they are broken. I do not want to be a lab rat! Myi was in the elevator that she had gotten into when he told her they were all test subjects. She was of nature and didn't want to be kept in a cage or brainwashed, starved and brutalized. She needed to find help. Will you help me? Oh please will you help me! I can not stay in a cage I will die of deprivation, please help me!  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games