Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:52 am
Alice didn't make much motion, and there wasn't much to this, as she shook her head slowly "No..." she said. She only had one goal, and she believed he would be able to atleast do it, unlike others that wouldn't even she couldn't cause of her body's will.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 am
"Alrighty then, please forgive me," Matsu said as he then rose his hand to Alice, and then, a chain of metal link-like spears were shot out at her at an alarming rate.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:00 pm
Alice tried to stay still , but dodged to the right, as she grabbed the link of the spear. She then yanked on it, trying to throw him towards the wall as a quick reaction. Her eyes began to glow Ok the angrier he gets, the eaiser it could be for me...hmm. "Yes...I will forgive you..don't worry...continue if you want with her.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:31 pm
"I am not that easy to anger." Matsu said as he then used the spears to shock her.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:44 pm
The electricity rushed threw her, as she let go quickly, and shook her hand with a 'ssss' face. She then held her hand out, ready to fire, but then remembered Shinobu and Shou behind him. She let it fall, and just meerely waited Waiting for death sucks...only cause you never know when it's coming or how.... Her sword glowed, as she reached her other hand towards it, and it became to short swords as she still waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image"I should be the one asking that question." Shou mumbled. He looked at Matsu, then back at Shinobu. "Why is it I find you with him almost everytime." He whispered, quiet enough so that Shinobu could barely hear it.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:49 pm
User Image
Shinobu looked confused. "Because he cannot understand that you are the most important thing to me." As she got the hint of jealousy tears began to trickle down her face. "No, Shou, I could never betray you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 am
"Then, Lady Shinobu, kill me." Matsu said as he then had casted a spell onto Alice.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:06 am
User Image
Shinobu nodded. "You are a coward. You take the easy way." She whispered and lifted her hands. She had been practising this for a long time, sucking life from animals as well as plants. She murmured words in a strange language.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:42 am
User ImageShou looked at Shinobu with a serious stare. "It's not that I don't trust you. It's just that I'm confused of how much you love me." He mumbled.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image
Shinobu shook her head. "I love you more than anything. That is all that matters."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 pm
Alic tightened her grip on the swords, as she stepped infront of 'Matsu' to face Shinobu "Coward...Then your a hypocrite...or were a coward...If I remembered corectly you tried to take the 'Easy way' out earlyer to...right?" she asked, in a more demanding voice, as her eyes glowed orange red from blind anger. She hated liars, fakes, and hypocrites the most in her life and knew why, and knew even more it pissed her off in her own way. She wasn't about to take a life, but she was ready to lose hers herself, and wouldn't back down from her own beliefs.  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:14 pm
"Coward...I remember being a coward before...Hiding from it all. Now, I try to take the athority that I was givin." Matsu said as he then dissappeared, but then held his hand to behind Alice's head. "That is why I only trust myself. We all used to be cowards, and only Guroji is still."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:28 pm
Alice nodded "Either way..it depends if you can face the fear...but she tried to kill herself...and we tried to help her, and didn't give insults...rudeness..I didn't know Shinobu was like this.." she muttered, morely talking to herself, not caring who heard as the two blades were gripped tightly.  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:58 am
"Only true thing that is tough to remove is the fear of letting go." Matsu said as his body began to fizzure as he split into four, Guroji, Roguji, Hakichi and Matsu  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff