Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:43 pm
Demi's eye twitched. They were so close.. She could practically.. Well she couldn't really taste.. FEEL IT! She could feel it.
"..Then, for the first time ever, I hope they do attack us again during our re-entry. I think we got less than an hour now before it begins. And I don't want to lose what progress we've made."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 pm
"...The pirates are on alert. It would be suicide to attack us..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:48 pm
"God damn it!!" Demi barked, tossing the picture aside. "Can we call them off or anything?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 pm
"It would be unwise with the losses we took in the last attack..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 pm
Demi's eye just violently twitching. She could practically see everything burning and fading away in Dante's mind, along with any hope she had on making a breakthrough.
Then.. a light bult went off in her head.
Instantly, she latched her hand back on his wrist and Demi bolted off, dragging Dante behind her. "I got one last idea! If this doesn't work then we gotta call of the pirates and hope Sol-Neo attacks us!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 pm
"Just what are you planning?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 pm
"The simulator! I'll run you through the re-entry battle!" Demi said as they reached the room. Once there, she practically shoved him into the chair as she was busy typing into the computer. "It's not the real deal but it's as glose as we can get until the next fight." She sighed. "Besides, I have a better feeling going through the actual battle with prove to be more useful than seeing him. Put on the helmet."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:01 pm
"But this isn't an actual battle...I'm sure Pixelated data will have the same effect as the picture."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 pm
"I'll make it so it looks and feels real." Demi gritted her teeth, typing more at the computer. "I can only a short clip though.. Looks like it'll only run from the moment you.. Gil.. you what I mean!! Took out the fleet and was surrounded by smoke, seconds before the Death-Scythe showed up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:06 pm
Dante just let out a sigh.
"Fine, play it..." he said, putting on the helmet.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 pm
Demi smirked, pressing down on one button. When the simulation started, it was practically impossible to tell the difference between the clip and reality.. aside from the fact it only lasted a few short seconds and Demi had elminated control of the Gaplant to keep it real.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 pm
Dante watched the clip, not affected. In the time of the video, the Gundam wasn't even seen for a split second. The debris and smoke from the explosions had covered all but the eyes and blade of the scythe could be seen.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 pm
"Anything?" Demi pleaded, ending the clip and moving the helmet off of his head for him, looking into his one eyes. "...Please tell me there was something..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:18 pm
"Yes...Scythes are a dangerous and affective weapon in ambushes, and that Gil...I...Was an affective pilot."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm
Demi groaned, getting the wrong answer. Well.. it wasn't wrong. It just wasn't right.
"..I'll take you to the Death-Scythe during the next battle.." She sighed heavily, stepping back. "He likes to hide in the back, overlooking the entire battle."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games