Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Damascus helped several more neighboorhoods of residents leave their houses and escape into the tunnels. However there were casualties, some of the families had already been slaughtered when he arrived, he quickly slaughtered the soldiers that had killed the innocent people, showing no mercy. He raised a hand out and using the metals from the sand around him created a hard disc shaped sheet of metal that was thrown at the soldiers like a boomerang slicing through whatever it hit. He watched it come back to his large hand catching it like it was nothing. He took a deep breathe out and opened his eyesraising the homes and creating tunnels underneath them was a demanding task for anyone and he wasn't a god his power did have it's limits.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Kenji rode on his board and let the sand move him. "Ugh, these people should all drown." he said getting agrriavted. He hated seeing their town destroyed. Sending waves of sand to whatever army was in front of him he grinned at what Dulceri said. "Haha, I guess so. I tried waking her up." he said choking back a laugh.

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Amara had awaken to hear noises. She sniffed the air. "Scum" she hissed under her breath as she ran outwards to see an army that outnumbered them. She looked around as she placed her hands on the earth the ground rolling from up under them as magma insinerated half the army and the ground pushing up from up under them.

Shatara had been sleeping when her head popped up as she gasped. "Zeph...we're in trouble" she stated scanning the minds around her. She lept out of bed. "Damnit...can't we get a bit of rest" she stated to herself. She ran to her room, but Helios had left. "Damnit" she said to herself as she rushed downstairs to greet the intruders, stunning half of their brains so she wouldnt be ambushed.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Amalia had awaken from her light sleep. She couldnt sleep for the rest of the night so she decided to try and read. "boring" she stated with a sigh. She looked outside to see the moon as she stood in front of her window. She looked around her room, "I'll have to decorate this place soon" she stated to herself. She left her room as she walked down the corridors, looking for something to do. She found an open room that had different weights and training machines. She smirked as she saw the target practice. She extended her hands as multicolored light was shot towards the target exploding on contact.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Rygor hadn't quite fallen asleep when he herd someone walking around the palace. He yawned and got up to see who was still up and soon came upon Amalia. He rubbed his eyes to make himself a little more awake. "Amalia what are you doing up?" He asked.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Amalia looked back at Rygor. "Oh hey Rygor...I can't sleep, so I decided to get a workout in" she stated with huff. She then ran towards a practice dummy kicking it's head off. She was roused up as she landed two to three punches towards it's torso. She looked back at him. "I'll be fine, I hardly sleep anyways" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Rygor smiled he'd have to remember that "Hey want a training partner then?" He asked. He figured maybe he would fall alseep faster after a good workout anyway. He could use a break from thinking about stuff on his mind anyway.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Amalia looked at Rygor and shrugged her shoulders. "I dont mind" she stated as she looked at at him she whiped the sweat from her head. She looked at him. "I'm ready whenever you are" she said with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Rygor nodded to her "Alright but don't think I'm going to hold back" He said. He then rushed at her and swung his fist at her as fast as he could. He knew it would be an easy block but he wanted to assess her skills before using his best.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Amalia looked at Rygor as he threw a punch as she moved to her right as she grabbed his hand, tripping him with her leg and twisting his arm. She looked down at him. "I dont plan for you to take it easy either" she stated with a laugh.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Rygor was suprised to find himself on the ground. "I'll admit that was good but lets see how good you can realy get" He said. He quickly spun around with his leg out in and attempt to trip her and then sprang up to tackle her as well. He was glad that she appeared to be a good fighter it would mean less worry for him later if something were to happen.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Amalia looked at Rygor as she was tripped while he tried to tackle her, she fell but caught herself with her two hands as she sprang using her legs to wrap around his neck. She smiled and then shifted her body weight backwards, hoping to slam him down as well.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Rygor felt a sharp pain as he smacked against the ground but he just smiled "I've been his by worse but still good work" He said. "You may also want to train with powers not everyone will be nice enough to fight fair" He said. He smiled as he opened a portal beneath him and appeared above her making an axe kick as he got close.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Zephyr had allowed herself to drift to sleep for a few brief moments when Shatara spoke. She jumped up wordlessly and threw on some clothes-- a pair of tight-fitting, yet stretchy pants, knee high boots and a vest. She knew they were going to be in for a fight. She grabbed her swords and ran down stairs and sounded the alarms, something she had hoped that she'd never have to do.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 pm

"Hruahh!" Dulceri sliced through Kenji's wave and began skating across the sand toward the Bulb. "Lord..more people!" He lowered himself and placed one foot behind the other, causing the sand to come up around him in a massive V-wave. "Visual range also means Physical range....we're almost there. He rides up the left wall of sand until he reaches a jump. In the jump, he could see enimies. Quickly, he dispatches as many as he could with bullets of sand before rolling down the right wall into the center again.

~~~

Devoro looked at the building with a smile but after transforming back into the true form of a female, she frowns. "The last thing I wanted to do was this. I hope you can forgive me in the afterlife, Zephyr, but I'm doing only what I'm meant to do." The female's hair blew in the wind and swayed in the breeze like a dark flame wavering in a smooth zephyr. "If you could kill me, I would let you, but sadly...you cannot. You must die, Zephyr Tenshu." Wearing her trademark grimace, she walks up the steps into the palace looking for just her. As she traversed the temple, she found that her men were laying waste to Zephyr's rather efficiently. "Four on one. No strategy, just over-powering..."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games