Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Okay.
Have you started school yet

No, I start Tuesday. Have you?

No, I start Wednesday.

Oh okayy. O:

I'm scared and excited at the same time.
I havent yelled at anyone all summer gonk

I think summer went by too fast this year, and it was a lame summer. So many bad things happened this summer, like Michael dieing. D:

Yeah this year's was a bummer.
And Michael dying made it worse..A LOT worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:47 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

No, I start Wednesday.

Oh okayy. O:

I'm scared and excited at the same time.
I havent yelled at anyone all summer gonk

I think summer went by too fast this year, and it was a lame summer. So many bad things happened this summer, like Michael dieing. D:

Yeah this year's was a bummer.
And Michael dying made it worse..A LOT worse.

I didn`t even go anywhere this year. :l

So boring, sad, and lame.

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:01 am
The only place I went to was Go Kart World like the 1st day of summer and Knotts for my birthay.
But yeah this summer sucked for almost eveyone I talk to.
One time, I was so bored. it was about 2:00 a.m.
I was so bored that I was seriously about to dress up like a bum and dance in the middle of the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:05 am
Cra_zeey854
The only place I went to was Go Kart World like the 1st day of summer and Knotts for my birthay.
I was so bored that I was seriously about to dress up like a bum and dance in the middle of the street.

Oh lol. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Oh lol. xD

I had it all planned out, I was gunna get a cardboard box and set it in the street like break dancers do theirs lol.
I still debate on if I should do that or not.
...Thats how bored I get  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Oh lol. xD

I had it all planned out, I was gunna get a cardboard box and set it in the street like break dancers do theirs lol.
...Thats how bored I get

You should do the Thriller dance, in the middle of the streets.

But the dance is very complicated to learn, even though it looks so easy in the video. xD
The only part I know is the weird zombie hand movement. Like when they do that walking like zombies thing. EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE DOING THAT THE WHOLE TIME. LOLOL. But I hope you know what part I`m talking about. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:35 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Oh lol. xD

...Thats how bored I get

But the dance is very complicated to learn, even though it looks so easy in the video. xD
The only part I know is the weird zombie hand movement. Like when they do that walking like zombies thing. EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE DOING THAT THE WHOLE TIME. LOLOL. But I hope you know what part I`m talking about. xD

I know what you're talking about like the "Imma get you" hands..well sorta lol idk how to explain it either, but I think we're talking about the same things
But meeh nd mai cousin know a good portion of it.
When he starts singing the chorus is the part that we cant get.
He just moves those legs so fast lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Oh lol. xD

...Thats how bored I get

I know what you're talking about like the "Imma get you" hands..well sorta lol idk how to explain it either, but I think we're talking about the same things

Yeah, he was moving to fast, and when he did the high kick thing. I can`t do that.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:48 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Oh lol. xD

...Thats how bored I get

Yeah, he was moving to fast, and when he did the high kick thing. I can`t do that.

I think his sexiness gave him special powers O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:53 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

...Thats how bored I get

That makes perfect sense. His sexiness gave him the power of flexibility, and being the best dancer EVER. 8D  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

...Thats how bored I get

That makes perfect sense. His sexiness gave him the power of flexibility, and being the best dancer EVER. 8D

Yeh lol.
well I g2g bai bai ttyl mommehs nagging.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:04 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Yeh lol.
well I g2g bai bai ttyl mommehs nagging.

Oh okay, byeee. > u <  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:21 pm
Ello fangirls (:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 pm
Cra_zeey854
Ello fangirls (:

Hello. ;D  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:25 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
Ello fangirls (:

Hello. ;D

I fergot to tell you yesterdai, ur avi looks cool.
But whatcha doin?  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games